Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 276821 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #993 on: April 06, 2020, 01:57:15 PM »
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1247241020481384449

It's not news that Sheila's a moron.  ''Master strategist'' Nancy Pelosi wants to investigate Trump's handling of this, yet appoints one of the dumbest members to head her task force? 

Because she's a, umm, ''woman of color'', I'm guessing Fake News thinks this appointment is fantastic?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #994 on: April 06, 2020, 01:59:13 PM »
It's not news that she's a moron.  ''Master strategist'' Nancy Pelosi wants to investigate Trump's handling of this, yet appoints one of the dumbest members to head their task force? 

Because she's a, umm, ''woman of color'', I'm guessing Fake News thinks this appointment is fantastic?

She’s the one that asked NASA if the Mars rover would be able to see the astronaut’s footprints.
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #995 on: April 06, 2020, 02:05:04 PM »
She’s the one that asked NASA if the Mars rover would be able to see the astronaut’s footprints.

She's right there with Hank Johnson (D-Ga) and islands flipping over from too much weight if more Marines are stationed there.

Not only are these idiots some of the dumbest people on the planet, what do these comments say about their staff?  Not to mention their voters.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #996 on: April 06, 2020, 02:28:59 PM »
She's right there with Hank Johnson (D-Ga) and islands flipping over from too much weight if more Marines are stationed there.

Not only are these idiots some of the dumbest people on the planet, what do these comments say about their staff?  Not to mention their voters.

She has a history of being very abusive to her staff. They probably fed her the question.
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #998 on: April 06, 2020, 03:39:25 PM »

Oh my!
Those people are wasting masks.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #999 on: April 06, 2020, 06:03:21 PM »
Some “expert” just said the tiger in the NYC zoo caught the virus from a person that was asymptomatic but “there is no evidence that it could transfer from an animal to a human”.

Then how in the fuck can they claim it jumped from an animal in a wet market in Wuhan?
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1000 on: April 06, 2020, 07:08:11 PM »
Some “expert” just said the tiger in the NYC zoo caught the virus from a person that was asymptomatic but “there is no evidence that it could transfer from an animal to a human”.

Then how in the fuck can they claim it jumped from an animal in a wet market in Wuhan?

That was the original assumption.  They didn't know for sure, mostly because the government of China refused to let foreign experts in and the information they release is grossly deceptive and inadequate.  I think the Wuhan market story has been debunked though, as some who got it early on had no connection to the market.

Some believe the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, although the western toadies (media, some scientific organizations, etc) deny that as well.  We can't take the government of China's word for anything, and the same goes for institutions either eager to kowtow to China for access and profits (media, WHO and certain other organizations), or who are flat out paid by China to spread disinfo and propaganda (some in academia, the WHO, some in media, etc)

Those denying it came from the lab pull a sleight of hand in their denials by saying it's natural and not ''created in a lab''.  That suggests they're lying.  The lab origin reports don't claim it's manmade, only that it was being studied there and escaped.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1001 on: April 06, 2020, 07:34:01 PM »
What is going on!

I am not sure of what is going on. It confuses me. I know the virus is real. I know 3 people who have tested positive--all heath care workers.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1002 on: April 06, 2020, 07:35:00 PM »
That was the original assumption.  They didn't know for sure, mostly because the government of China refused to let foreign experts in and the information they release is grossly deceptive and inadequate.  I think the Wuhan market story has been debunked though, as some who got it early on had no connection to the market.

Some believe the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, although the western toadies (media, some scientific organizations, etc) deny that as well.  We can't take the government of China's word for anything, and the same goes for institutions either eager to kowtow to China for access and profits (media, WHO and certain other organizations), or who are flat out paid by China to spread disinfo and propaganda (some in academia, the WHO, some in media, etc)

Those denying it came from the lab pull a sleight of hand in their denials by saying it's natural and not ''created in a lab''.  That suggests they're lying.  The lab origin reports don't claim it's manmade, only that it was being studied there and escaped.

My PT tech is friends with an exchange student from Wuhan. He swears it came from the lab, and is able to say that here but when he goes home he will not be able to speak the truth anymore.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1003 on: April 06, 2020, 07:36:11 PM »
I am not sure of what is going on. It confuses me.

Me too.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1004 on: April 06, 2020, 07:38:31 PM »
Me too.
Maybe Paul and Ella will give us the dirty "Lowdown."