Author Topic: TELL/ASK Another Forum Member - Anything!  (Read 137489 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: TELL/ASK Another Forum Member - Anything!
« Reply #615 on: July 26, 2021, 09:57:27 AM »
I found a neatly folded $20 bill in a parking lot today.  :)  Now it's burning a hole in my pocket and I want to spend it.   :D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #616 on: July 26, 2021, 10:11:22 AM »
I found a neatly folded $20 bill in a parking lot today.  :)  Now it's burning a hole in my pocket and I want to spend it.   :D
@ShayP   

Booze.  In fact you should return to the parking lot and drink it there. Just sit there and talk to passers by as you drink.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #617 on: July 26, 2021, 10:21:18 AM »
@ShayP   

Booze.  In fact you should return to the parking lot and drink it there. Just sit there and talk to passers by as you drink.

Good call. @KSM  I like the way you think.  I may get that whiskey you recommended.  Probably more than $20 but that's fine.  Writers Tears, was it?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #618 on: July 26, 2021, 10:29:19 AM »
Good call. @KSM  I like the way you think.  I may get that whiskey you recommended.  Probably more than $20 but that's fine.  Writers Tears, was it?
Yes, Writers tears regular or Japanese cask.  Paddy is extremely good too and cost less.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #619 on: July 26, 2021, 10:33:58 AM »
Yes, Writers tears regular or Japanese cask.  Paddy is extremely good too and cost less.

Thanks man!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #620 on: August 13, 2021, 10:20:09 AM »
Thanks man!
@ShayP During a recent discussion you were telling me of 'dry counties' I assume that you are not in one?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #621 on: August 13, 2021, 10:21:48 AM »
@PB How was the Dr. appt and were you asked.. The Question!?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #622 on: August 13, 2021, 10:28:32 AM »
@PB How was the Dr. appt and were you asked.. The Question!?

He asked if I got the vaccine, I said no, he asked if I had any questions for him about it, I said no, and that was it.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #623 on: August 13, 2021, 10:43:06 AM »
He asked if I got the vaccine, I said no, he asked if I had any questions for him about it, I said no, and that was it.
Was hoping for something a little more confrontational.  I hope your anal warts clear up.  :D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #624 on: August 13, 2021, 11:20:58 AM »
@ShayP During a recent discussion you were telling me of 'dry counties' I assume that you are not in one?

@KSM  No, I'm not in a dry county.  The only liquor store within 30 miles of me that handles it is on the shelf is currently out of stock but it is on order.  The Writer's Tears Japanese Mizunara Cask is above my pay grade.  Can't drop $100 on that.  However the Writers' Tears Copper Pot is at $40, and should be a good starting point.  I trust your judgment that the brand is good stuff.

The closest liquor store near me employs a bunch of rude assholes so I won't do business with them anymore.  They said they could order it but acted like it was an absolute inconvenience.  Sighing, eye-rolling, pissed off looking faces, taking their good old sweet time.  I just stood there fuming and said "Don't worry 'bout it" and left.  Fuck 'em.

I'm glad you brought the whiskey up because I forgot about it.  I'll roll up there this weekend.  They actually have Sunday hours which I found surprising.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #625 on: August 13, 2021, 12:53:50 PM »
@KSM  No, I'm not in a dry county.  The only liquor store within 30 miles of me that handles it is on the shelf is currently out of stock but it is on order.  The Writer's Tears Japanese Mizunara Cask is above my pay grade.  Can't drop $100 on that.  However the Writers' Tears Copper Pot is at $40, and should be a good starting point.  I trust your judgment that the brand is good stuff.

The closest liquor store near me employs a bunch of rude assholes so I won't do business with them anymore.  They said they could order it but acted like it was an absolute inconvenience.  Sighing, eye-rolling, pissed off looking faces, taking their good old sweet time.  I just stood there fuming and said "Don't worry 'bout it" and left.  Fuck 'em.

I'm glad you brought the whiskey up because I forgot about it.  I'll roll up there this weekend.  They actually have Sunday hours which I found surprising.
Does your state still practice blue laws? Why wouldn't they be open on a Sunday @ShayP??? How are you supposed to get drunk before church?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #626 on: August 13, 2021, 01:08:03 PM »
Does your state still practice blue laws? Why wouldn't they be open on a Sunday @ShayP??? How are you supposed to get drunk before church?
@PolkaDot you have to buy your drink on Saturdays. The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board is king.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #627 on: August 13, 2021, 01:09:17 PM »

Just give Hillbilly Jim a buzz.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #628 on: August 13, 2021, 01:11:42 PM »
Just give Hillbilly Jim a buzz.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

look at that handmade coil!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #629 on: August 13, 2021, 01:12:14 PM »
@PolkaDot you have to buy your drink on Saturdays. The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board is king.
Wow  :o. Puritans.  ::)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,