Author Topic: The Midnight Society with Spooky Tim Weisberg  (Read 196729 times)

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
Re: The Midnight Society with Spooky Tim Weisberg
« Reply #1020 on: May 16, 2020, 04:11:30 AM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

24 minutes of overtime!

I zonked out. Was so tired yesterday.

:(
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1021 on: May 16, 2020, 02:29:53 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1022 on: May 17, 2020, 09:41:25 PM »

THIS WEEK ON MIDNIGHT SOCIETY WITH TIM WEISBERG
MONDAY: Strange Things in the Woods
Ghosts and things that go bump in the night are really out there! Join Steve Stockton as he takes us on a trip through some real-life terrifying experiences of the paranormal and supernatural.
TUESDAY: High Strangeness in the Midwest
Tobias Wayland takes us on a journey into a phenomenon that seems to defy explanation while harking back to the infamous Mothman’s first appearance back in November of 1966.
WEDNESDAY: The World of Organized Crime
Dan Moldea is one of the leading investigative journalists in the U.S. He will discuss new evidence that may solve once and for all the mystery of Jimmy Hoffa’s disappearance, his insights on RFK, and also talk about the current corruption in higher education.
THURSDAY: The Mysterious Life of Jesse James
Notorious outlaw Jesse James’ great-great-grandchildren Daniel and Teresa Duke present the results of more than 20 years of exhaustive research into state and federal records, photographs, newspaper reports, diaries and DNA tests to confirm their family’s oral tradition that James faked his own death in 1882 and lived out his remaining days in Texas.
FRIDAY: Familiars in Witchcraft
Exploring the history and creation of a witch’s familiar, also known as a spirit double or guardian spirit, Maja D’Aoust shows how there is much more to these supernatural servant spirits and guardians than meets the eye. She reveals how witches are not the only ones to lay claim to this magician’s “assistant” and examines how the many forms of witch’s familiars are well known in folklore throughout Europe and America – as well as in shamanic and magical traditions around the world, including Africa, India, and China.

The eyeball lady is back.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1023 on: May 17, 2020, 09:52:04 PM »
 Hiya Spookcat +1

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1024 on: May 17, 2020, 09:53:47 PM »
Monday, May 18th – Steve Stockton – Strange Things in the Woods

HOST: Tim Weisberg

Ghosts and things that go bump in the night are really out there! Steve Stockton takes us on a trip through some real-life terrifying experiences of the paranormal and supernatural.

GUEST BIO

Steve Stockton is a veteran outdoorsman, author and has been investigating the unexplained for over 35 years. Originally from the mountains of East Tennessee, Steve has traveled all over the country and many parts of the world and now makes his home in Portland, Oregon, near the wilds and Bigfoot country of the Pacific Northwest. Steve is currently at work on a book of ghost stories and also a book about myths and legends of the Great Smoky Mountains, both expected to be available by Spring 2019.

BOOKS:

Strange Things in the Woods

More Strange Things in the Woods

My Strange World

We Are All Children in the Wilderness of the Afterlife: A Guided Tour Through a Haunted Life

journeythroughthegate.libsyn.com

TWITTER:

@StrangeAndOdd

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1025 on: May 17, 2020, 10:09:40 PM »
 Hiya Spookcat +1

Meow
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #1026 on: May 18, 2020, 06:55:53 PM »
Good Evening Everyone. Be Good! For the Love of all that is righteous, BE GOOD!!!

:)

Good Karma all around!

:) :)
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1027 on: May 18, 2020, 06:57:57 PM »
 Hiya SpookyTim +1

Hiya Exile +1

Hiya anniem +1

Hiya Mr Apnea +1

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1028 on: May 18, 2020, 07:04:24 PM »
Late start again!  :(

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1029 on: May 18, 2020, 07:19:00 PM »
Late start again!  :(

Totally my fault! Even with a setup as simple as what we have going now, all it takes is having two cables that look exactly the same, and you know I will plug the wrong one in.
Stay Spooktacular!

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1030 on: May 18, 2020, 07:32:00 PM »
Totally my fault! Even with a setup as simple as what we have going now, all it takes is having two cables that look exactly the same, and you know I will plug the wrong one in.

I hate plugs that look the same but do different things. I use different color tape (like electrical tape) or tubing to color code them on mine. Those tie wraps (again color code) work good too. Maybe something along those lines will help?

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1031 on: May 18, 2020, 07:35:21 PM »
Oh yes, Resurrection Mary
"Vanishing hitchhiker" type ghost story of Chicagoland

Resurrection Mary is a well-known Chicago area ghost story of the "vanishing hitchhiker" type, a type of folklore that is known from many cultures. The urban legend is based outside of Resurrection Cemetery in Justice, Illinois, a few miles southwest of Chicago. Resurrection Mary is considered to be Chicago's most famous ghost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_Mary

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Those are supposed to be Mary's hand prints burnt into the gates of the cemetery from one night when she was screaming to let her out (August 1976).

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1032 on: May 18, 2020, 07:44:39 PM »
I hate plugs that look the same but do different things. I use different color tape (like electrical tape) or tubing to color code them on mine. Those tie wraps (again color code) work good too. Maybe something along those lines will help?

I just pulled the cable out. It was just a backup, doesn't need to be on the desk.
Stay Spooktacular!

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1033 on: May 18, 2020, 07:45:26 PM »

Sesame Street should have helped you with the numbers and colors. You’ve been playing radio for how long and still can’t figure this out?
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1034 on: May 18, 2020, 07:52:17 PM »
Sesame Street should have helped you with the numbers and colors. You’ve been playing radio for how long and still can’t figure this out?

Glad to see you're back.
Stay Spooktacular!