Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 274771 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #405 on: April 08, 2019, 07:30:12 AM »
I'm waiting to have an MRI. And CT scan foot and ankle.
I drive so infrequently that there are times the radio isn't on at all be ause I don't prefer the commercials
I was wondering why you were commenting at this time. Wishing you good results with your tests. :)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #406 on: April 08, 2019, 07:36:47 AM »
Yes this "is it". I am no longer subscript to C2C. This interview was available on YouTube. It is gone!. I wonder if it is due to Dr. Fred Bell's mysterious death.
Dr. Fred Bell died on September 25, 2011, within hours after Jesse Ventura interviewed him for the program Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

What date are you iterested in, there looked to be a few

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #407 on: April 08, 2019, 07:38:43 AM »
Get out your feather duster and get to work.

I'm getting curious, so it will be aoon.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #408 on: April 08, 2019, 07:39:11 AM »
I was wondering why you were commenting at this time. Wishing you good results with your tests. :)

Thank you!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #409 on: April 08, 2019, 08:29:55 AM »

What date are you iterested in, there looked to be a few
@anniem . Dr Fred Bell. The link you shared with me.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/bell-fred/5609/

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #410 on: April 08, 2019, 08:48:51 AM »
( Walks in, looks around.) Well. This is refreshing! Like an open window in the springtime. Gotta get a hot cup-of-joe, sit back and get caught up.
nuchi gusui ;)
@starman , most of us in EllGab had our start in the old country. I have a different name in the old country. I rarely post in the old country. I am a small fry over there. I am not tough enough to hang out with the big boys. Or maybe I don’t want that type of interaction.
Being an Art Bell fan was reason I joined a “Social Media Forum”.  I joined the old country January 2013. After Art Bell's passing, I wanted more information regarding his death. I traveled back to the old county and ended up in the HW thread. Suddenly that forum shut down. Thanks to Bart Ell we have EllGab. I am also thankful for THE BARTCAST EPISODE 6 – KAREN JACKSON, AIRYN BELL.  Most of my questions about Art Bell's final days were answered. Yet, I remained in the HW thread. WHY?
During the summer, I had injured my foot. I was still employed before my injury. My better half is a retiree. Now I had an injury that require a bone stimulator. I had to wear that device on my foot for 10 hours a day. In November, my foot healed. During that time, my mind healed as well. My job had a very high potential for being harmed. I realized that it was time for me to resign from my job before, I was truly injured.  Hence EllGab filled a void in my life. In the HW thread, there are so many really smart people. I truly “like” so many of our members. I enjoyed all the clever comments.
As I was lament the passing of Art Bell, I realized that I was in the wrong thread. The HW thread has been hijacked. It started to feel like the old country to me. That one vs Parry—The Fisher King was my get out of town signal. I decided that it was time for me to take a stroll around EllGab.
It was sad for me to realize that the HW thread has 6250 pages and this thread has 28 pages.

Again, I thank @Bart Ell , @wr250 for the tech stuff. @ponyboysunset and @DynamoHum  for being so brave for hosting.
https://thebartcast.com/the-bartcast-episode-6-karen-jackson-airyn-bell/

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #411 on: April 08, 2019, 10:37:13 AM »
@starman , most of us in EllGab had our start in the old country. I have a different name in the old country. I rarely post in the old country. I am a small fry over there. I am not tough enough to hang out with the big boys. Or maybe I don’t want that type of interaction.
Being an Art Bell fan was reason I joined a “Social Media Forum”.  I joined the old country January 2013. After Art Bell's passing, I wanted more information regarding his death. I traveled back to the old county and ended up in the HW thread. Suddenly that forum shut down. Thanks to Bart Ell we have EllGab. I am also thankful for THE BARTCAST EPISODE 6 – KAREN JACKSON, AIRYN BELL.  Most of my questions about Art Bell's final days were answered. Yet, I remained in the HW thread. WHY?
During the summer, I had injured my foot. I was still employed before my injury. My better half is a retiree. Now I had an injury that require a bone stimulator. I had to wear that device on my foot for 10 hours a day. In November, my foot healed. During that time, my mind healed as well. My job had a very high potential for being harmed. I realized that it was time for me to resign from my job before, I was truly injured.  Hence EllGab filled a void in my life. In the HW thread, there are so many really smart people. I truly “like” so many of our members. I enjoyed all the clever comments.
As I was lament the passing of Art Bell, I realized that I was in the wrong thread. The HW thread has been hijacked. It started to feel like the old country to me. That one vs Parry—The Fisher King was my get out of town signal. I decided that it was time for me to take a stroll around EllGab.
It was sad for me to realize that the HW thread has 6250 pages and this thread has 28 pages.

Again, I thank @Bart Ell , @wr250 for the tech stuff. @ponyboysunset and @DynamoHum  for being so brave for hosting.

This is an excellent summary. My story is not all that different overall. I got on bellgab for about a month before it shut down, looking for info about what was going to happen to the show since miss missy was AWOL. I had seen Bart's twitter and joined up to Ellgab when it appeared. Same name. I decided to participate and forced myself to post despite having no idea what I was doing with the forum app. In comparison bellgab posters seem to bite an nip at each other a bit. Glad you got out of the job before you got hurt further. People in the other thread are smart and funny, but yes it has been hijacked and is no longer funny. No prob, lots of other places to go.

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #412 on: April 08, 2019, 10:47:51 AM »

Hi Fish. I'm glad to hear your on the mend. Our health is indeed most precious. I am a huge Art Bell fan and went to follow the Hw thread as I wanted to see where this new  Hw talent would take Arts show after his passing. Thank God for DS :) . As with all public boards, I knew you need to be tough skinned as their are people from all walks of life posting their opinions. Fair enough. That's what the boards are for. But of late I found many posts constantly hijacked by JM and the board subject getting lost in his attempts to make it constantly about him. JM always tries to flip every reply to get the spotlight back on him. He's made it the JM thread and he does his best to keep it that way. In fact he's now using my (hijacking thread) reference in his posts now. Go figure. It's an issue for me. The board doesn't change just for me so no worries. I'll just enjoy Ellgab in the other rooms it offers. Problem solved! :) Bart is a great guy. A man of mystery ( no pictures please) lol and keeps his eyes open from the office and lets thing flow as they should unless it gets out of hand. If no one had a difference of opinion how boring would that be. lol.  He's a great admin. So ya. This is the Art Bell thread and that's why I'm here. To remember the big guy and his fascinating shows! Art is kind of like Elvis. Everybody wanted a show like him, to be like him, copy him, imitate him, use his formula to be famous and get rich but most just don't have the goods. There's a big difference in asking " So, what kind of ghost did you see?" And Art asking "Wow! You must have been terrified. What did it look like? Tell our listeners what went through your mind". He was the best. :)
Nuchi gusui~ ;)
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #413 on: April 08, 2019, 11:11:44 AM »
One of the times Art quit he sold some cds of stuff. I still have those. I should see what is on them.

Ha, you too eh?

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/signed-art-bell-commemorative-discs-503029515

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #414 on: April 08, 2019, 11:13:25 AM »
Yes this "is it". I am no longer subscript to C2C. This interview was available on YouTube. It is gone!. I wonder if it is due to Dr. Fred Bell's mysterious death.
Dr. Fred Bell died on September 25, 2011, within hours after Jesse Ventura interviewed him for the program Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura
It certainly is another of those pesky "coincidences"... :o

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #415 on: April 08, 2019, 11:15:26 AM »
Hi Fish. I'm glad to hear your on the mend. Our health is indeed most precious. I am a huge Art Bell fan and went to follow the Hw thread as I wanted to see where this new talent would take Arts show after his passing. As with all public boards, I knew you need to be tough skinned as their are people from all walks of life posting their opinions. Fair enough. That's what the boards are for. But of late I found many posts constantly hijacked by JM and the board subject getting lost in his attempts to make it constantly about him. JM always tries to flip every reply to get the spotlight back on him. He's made it the JM thread and he does his best to keep it that way. It's an issue for me. The board doesn't change just for me so no worries I'll just enjoy Ellgab in the other rooms it offers. Problem solved! :) Bart is a great guy. A man of mystery ( no pictures please) lol and keeps his eyes open from the office and lets thing flow as they should unless it gets out of hand. If no one had a difference of opinion how boring would that be. lol.  He's a great admin. So ya. This is the Art Bell thread and that's why I'm here. To remember the big guy and his fascinating shows! Art is kind of like Elvis. Everybody wanted a show like him, to be like him, copy him, imitate him, use his formula to be famous and get rich but most just don't have the goods. There's a big difference in asking " So, what kind of ghost did you see?" And Art asking "Wow! You must have been terrified. What did it look like? Tell our listeners what went through your mind". He was the best. :)

Absolutely, Art is kind of like Elvis @starman . Bart has his (her?) role to monitor but not control the comments or images. He will not let you dox yourself. I think I can count on one hand how many members had to go to the zoo.
As for that other guy? re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade became re: The Kingdom with I.  I used the ignore feature with him. However, I could still read his quotes every time someone posted their response. For me it became like the docuseries "Intervention". The EllGab World is too big for me to remain in a thread that is no longer fun.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #416 on: April 08, 2019, 11:16:11 AM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #417 on: April 08, 2019, 11:20:37 AM »
It certainly is another of those pesky "coincidences"... :o
@26 horses , yes a  pesky "coincidences". Let me ask you a question. Since I am taking my stroll around EllGab, I need a plan. I see that you leave comments in many different threads. How do you keep track of your postings?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #418 on: April 08, 2019, 11:22:00 AM »
@26 horses , yes a  pesky "coincidences". Let me ask you a question. Since I am taking my stroll around EllGab, I need a plan. I see that you leave comments in many different threads. How do you keep track of your postings?
I will go to "new unread posts" generally and work right through, but I also look in my profile for mentions, which is where I just caught yours. :)

disclosure

• KIDD
« Reply #419 on: April 08, 2019, 02:56:26 PM »
The last Art Bell interview on youtube