Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 833056 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1425 on: April 21, 2020, 12:48:23 AM »
First it's Rubber Tree Plant.
Then it's I Am A Little Lamb Who Needs Someone to Watch Over Me.
Now it's Que Sera, Sera.

Nursery Songs.

And whoever he played Que Sera, Sera for must be a dog because the song sure as Hell isn't about being pretty.  He is not a very nice person.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1426 on: April 29, 2020, 04:30:49 AM »
IHeart radio has just ordered all of its employees who make over a certain amount - maybe $75,000 - to take two weeks of unpaid leave.
It will be interesting to see if sNoory is suddenly off and there are more substitute hosts for awhile. The on air people do not have to take the leave in a large chunk, so sNoory theoretically could just bail on Fridays for a couple of months, for instance.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1427 on: April 29, 2020, 06:19:59 AM »
IHeart radio has just ordered all of its employees who make over a certain amount - maybe $75,000 - to take two weeks of unpaid leave.
It will be interesting to see if sNoory is suddenly off and there are more substitute hosts for awhile. The on air people do not have to take the leave in a large chunk, so sNoory theoretically could just bail on Fridays for a couple of months, for instance.

They are probably non-contract employees.  Noory will still collect his salary and occasionally give $50 to a homeless person.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1428 on: April 29, 2020, 09:13:38 AM »
They are probably non-contract employees.  Noory will still collect his salary and occasionally give $50 to a homeless person.
I don’t think so. When I worked for them almost everyone full-time was under contract.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1429 on: May 02, 2020, 01:30:16 AM »
It will be interesting to see if sNoory Mofo is suddenly off and there are more substitute hosts for awhile. The on air people do not have to take the leave in a large chunk, so sNoory Mofo theoretically could just bail on Fridays for a couple of months, for instance.
fify

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1430 on: May 02, 2020, 01:30:44 AM »
They are probably non-contract employees.  Noory Mofo will still collect his salary and occasionally give $50 to a homeless person.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1431 on: May 15, 2020, 05:13:34 AM »
With DMDN dead and my radio unable to find the other streams, I’ve been listening to sNoory. I think he’s better. He’s more engaged with the guests and seems t be paying attention. Maybe two months lockdown in the St. Louis dungeon and away from Tommee has been good for him.
The callers are worse than ever.

N: We’ll go to Abraham of Ur. Abe, what’s  your question for Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior?
A: we all love you here, George.
N: Heh, heh.
A: I heard Ian the other night. We like him, but don’t love him like we do you, George.
N. What’s your question for Jesus?
A: Jesus, do you love George Noory?
J:Of course I do, Abraham. I love all of God’s children.
N: Let’s go to Annie from Alabama. How are you, Ann?

Merry Christmas

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1432 on: May 16, 2020, 08:18:20 PM »
I really enjoyed Thursday's show when George talked for half an hour to each of the weekend hosts, it was obviously an off day for Noory but still kind of nice especially because I like a lot of the weekend hosts (Knapp, Ian, Church)

One really awkward moment happened when Connie Willis was on.... A lot of this is paraphrasing except the last part because unfortunately it's etched in my brain

Willis: (Connie compliments Noory and then says) I know you don't want people sucking up
Noory : Oh I am fine with that
Willis : Okay I am on my knees looking up

Whaaaaaaaaay!?!?!? Holy did Noory change the subject FAST

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1433 on: May 17, 2020, 07:01:22 AM »
I really enjoyed Thursday's show when George talked for half an hour to each of the weekend hosts, it was obviously an off day for Noory but still kind of nice especially because I like a lot of the weekend hosts (Knapp, Ian, Church)

One really awkward moment happened when Connie Willis was on.... A lot of this is paraphrasing except the last part because unfortunately it's etched in my brain

Willis: (Connie compliments Noory and then says) I know you don't want people sucking up

@Zetaspeak   Holy cow.  I listened to the show but missed that particular Connie Willis part. I tend to glaze over when she talks. Something about her makes me drift off and not pay attention.  I totally ignored Lisa Garr.  I just don't like her as a guest host.

Overall, I enjoyed the show too and George had a different energy about him.  At least I think he did.  Something was different about him...in a good way.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #1434 on: May 17, 2020, 08:44:32 PM »

Just so you know, I snorted when I heard that. Love it Love it Love it!!

Another nugget of joy was when George asked Connie how she got her name...Connie. Inquiring minds want to know that, right? RIGHT?!? In fairness to them both it was a setup for her to share that her middle name is Francis and that she would have been named the same had she been a boy, so at least there is a suspicion of preperation for the conversation, right? RIGHT?!?

I think George and Connie should do an entire show together

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1435 on: May 20, 2020, 11:38:41 PM »
Just so you know, I snorted when I heard that. Love it Love it Love it!!

Another nugget of joy was when George asked Connie how she got her name...Connie. Inquiring minds want to know that, right? RIGHT?!? In fairness to them both it was a setup for her to share that her middle name is Francis and that she would have been named the same had she been a boy, so at least there is a suspicion of preperation for the conversation, right? RIGHT?!?

I think George and Connie should do an entire show together

Yes, they could co-host.  One sucking up to the other and then the other in repetition. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1436 on: May 30, 2020, 06:00:06 PM »
The site is back up with a new hosting account.  Otherwise, everything is the same.
I'm very sick right now, too sick to Google much, but what is a "hosting account"?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1437 on: May 30, 2020, 06:03:05 PM »
I don’t think so. When I worked for them almost everyone full-time was under contract.
A few weeks ago I Googled Premiere and was surprised to learn they only have a few hundred employees.  I guess Clear Channel or whatever are the big guys.

Recently I Googled Paranormaldate.com and it is managed by some other company.  When I Googled them, terrible things came up, even on my screen.  It was awful.  I don't know if I was misled, or if George is invested in some really crappy shit.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1438 on: May 30, 2020, 06:07:11 PM »
With DMDN dead and my radio unable to find the other streams, I’ve been listening to sNoory. I think he’s better. He’s more engaged with the guests and seems t be paying attention. Maybe two months lockdown in the St. Louis dungeon and away from Tommee has been good for him.
The callers are worse than ever.

N: We’ll go to Abraham of Ur. Abe, what’s  your question for Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior?
A: we all love you here, George.
N: Heh, heh.
A: I heard Ian the other night. We like him, but don’t love him like we do you, George.
N. What’s your question for Jesus?
A: Jesus, do you love George Noory?
J:Of course I do, Abraham. I love all of God’s children.
N: Let’s go to Annie from Alabama. How are you, Ann?
Thanks for the laugh. 

Seems like George's cadence and tone are sounding more and more like Ian every day.  I absolutely cannot stand it.  George, if you want me to continue to be fascinated with your toupee, you are going to have to drop the Ian accent.  How much time do you spend with him?  What are his best qualities?  After he got back from schooling, the level of his condescension went from 100 to about 35.  Still pretty bad.  Your level of condescension has gone from about 80 to 20 in the last few years.  I would hate to see an affiliation with Ian ruin your progress.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1439 on: May 30, 2020, 06:08:41 PM »

I think she was teasing him.  Naughty, naughty Connie.  Cruel, girl!