Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11883496 times)

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #83895 on: February 13, 2019, 02:27:41 PM »
@MaxPower Thank you for sharing this video. I have watched about 5 of his videos so far. This guy is the MASTER. He has given me new routine material to use with the scammers who seem to call me every afternoon.
@FISH   You are welcome. I have also used some of Kitboga's dialog almost word for word. I had one of the jury duty scammers call saying arrest is imminent if payment is not received immediately. They actually asked to be paid with Google Play cards. ;D ding-ding-ding ;D I remembered one of Kitboga's exchanges.

Part of the dialog went something like this:

Scammer: "We need you to verify payment by using Google Play cards."

Me: "I haven't heard of Google Play. Is that some kind of new sport?" ;D

Scammer: "No. It is an official way to get payment to us so you will not be arrested."

Me: "Wow, Google. This is serious stuff. Google is a big company and now they are in the jury duty business."

Scammer: "No. They only provide the cards to help you pay."

Me: "I prefer Bing." ;D

Scammer: "You will need to go to a store and get Google Play cards."

Me: "I am a bit concerned about Google though. Aren't they owned by Russians? With all that hacking stuff going on, maybe the Russians have hacked in to the jury duty business."

Scammer: (with a bit of an angry tone) "Sir, you will need to go to a store and get Google Play cards. It is not the Russians running this."

Eventually the scammer got mad and hung up.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83896 on: February 13, 2019, 02:42:11 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Can these jerks be reported for saying these things?  What awful people.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #83897 on: February 13, 2019, 02:47:38 PM »
But doesn't the church of scientology prefer people who are financially viable? Not those refusing to pay 5 a month for the host they claimed to love when she was on the air?
good point!

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83898 on: February 13, 2019, 02:48:42 PM »
It's so fucking hilarious how jealous they are of Heidi. Big words from Little Garret and the Cult of Stupidity.
I agree plus 1

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83899 on: February 13, 2019, 02:52:17 PM »
They go after you because they know if they go after @Bart Ell he'd have their internet knocked down to 56k and wasps would nest outside of each of their doors, etc...
Sean you are so right. They also hate that she is calling out their crap. They can’t get anything past our Dynamo. What a bunch of awful people.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #83900 on: February 13, 2019, 03:00:28 PM »
But doesn't the church of scientology prefer people who are financially viable? Not those refusing to pay 5 a month for the host they claimed to love when she was on the air?

Yes. I thought there was mention somewhere that there was some income stream. They also push people into maxing out credit cards and want members to get second mortgages, so i heard.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83901 on: February 13, 2019, 03:01:58 PM »
Hey Little Garret, how do you feel about this?

how hypocritical of Hallie !! Her head is gonna pop off from the lies.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #83902 on: February 13, 2019, 03:05:13 PM »

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83903 on: February 13, 2019, 03:12:00 PM »
@Bluejay you make excellent points (as usual!). There appears to have been some changes over at the HW Presents page - Terry Cloth (aka Hallie) is no longer an admin, or Lasha. Not sure why this has happened, but now it’s Jay all on his own. Lasha was posting all the anti bullying stuff (some of it completely unrelevant to the point she was trying to make) and then yes posting abusive stuff. Who knows what is going on over there, but they really do appear to not understand the irony of their posting history.

I’ll happily debate the whole Heather issue with anyone, the one thing I won’t do is engage people who insult me or my appearance. I don’t stoop to that with others and expect the same courtesy. Their problem is that is all the seem to be able to do. If you can’t rebutt what I say without resorting to insults then your argument isn’t really valid. Difficult lesson for them to learn/understand.   

Maybe this is what makes them so mad at me.
Yes! They can’t debate you on an intellectual level so they just throw insults and threats.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #83904 on: February 13, 2019, 03:29:43 PM »
Yes! They can’t debate you on an intellectual level so they just throw insults and threats.

If they all called into the podcast at the same time would they be mass debaters?
Are we having fun yet?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #83905 on: February 13, 2019, 03:53:33 PM »
If they all called into the podcast at the same time would they be mass debaters?
;D ;D ;D

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #83906 on: February 13, 2019, 04:22:21 PM »
@MaxPower Thank you for sharing this video. I have watched about 5 of his videos so far. This guy is the MASTER. He has given me new routine material to use with the scammers who seem to call me every afternoon.

i still like eddie dean's use of the george noory soundboard .
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #83907 on: February 13, 2019, 04:23:54 PM »

Here at Ellgab, folks post screenshots of this and that and people can form their own opinion and have an open discussion pro or con on their take on things. Now notice in this screenshot how Garret sets up his post by setting up a target then being purposely vague about his facts "complaining about something". He leaves out why she called to get the ball rolling on his side. If he mentioned why she called then his post would have no merit with their FB group members and he couldn't bait them into taking sides with him in his post. He's just another dork always wearing sunglasses in his photo's, talking into his watch, and thinks he works with the real G-Men in Black.
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #83908 on: February 13, 2019, 04:33:00 PM »
Hey Little Garret, how do you feel about this?

What the hell is this! LMAO! I gotta side with Jay A. Andrews on this one. Free safety tip for you HL: Work up to the harder street drugs slowly, always have someone with you in case you have a bad reaction, and hide the keyboard until you stop seeing Elvis. Jesus Christ.  ???
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #83909 on: February 13, 2019, 04:35:20 PM »
i still like eddie dean's use of the george noory soundboard .

Yes!

+1