Rikki Gins Lounge > Announcements And Other Such Nonsense

WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS

<< < (94/94)

anniem:

--- Quote from: KSM on April 07, 2021, 02:09:01 PM --- :-[ ..agreed, it doesn't look good..  :-[ 

But I do suggest that newbies not announce their sudden presence in this thread and just start contributing like they were always here.

--- End quote ---

That's a good idea. I wouldn't know the difference.

KSM:
Really.  When was the last time a newbie took advantage of this thread to introduce themselves?  A brief lurk session would surely detour them from doing so.

Over on speedbagforum the new dummies always introduce themselves but more often than not they're too stupid to use the INTRODUCTION thread! They just announce their arrival in any category. These jackasses must have punching bags that actually hit back!  ::)

anniem:

--- Quote from: KSM on April 19, 2021, 07:58:59 PM ---Really.  When was the last time a newbie took advantage of this thread to introduce themselves?  A brief lurk session would surely detour them from doing so.

Over on speedbagforum the new dummies always introduce themselves but more often than not they're too stupid to use the INTRODUCTION thread! They just announce their arrival in any category. These jackasses must have punching bags that actually hit back!  ::)

--- End quote ---

I didn't introduce myself when I arrived. There was no one else here but Bart!

KSM:

--- Quote from: anniem on April 19, 2021, 08:19:43 PM ---I didn't introduce myself when I arrived. There was no one else here but Bart!

--- End quote ---
So Bart doesn't know who you are?   ???  Kind of awkward..  :-\

anniem:

--- Quote from: KSM on April 19, 2021, 10:23:17 PM ---So Bart doesn't know who you are?   ???  Kind of awkward..  :-\

--- End quote ---

He does. He's clever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version