Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12140006 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #113790 on: August 18, 2019, 11:56:37 PM »
@Dwindling Stacks  How long do you think that Heather will be doing he train wreck of a show?

hi damon, actually her show has been very good. its very fresh, and fringe. outta the box. its hella fun.
I'M ALPHA AF

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #113791 on: August 18, 2019, 11:57:20 PM »
Im doing good but I have been busy. I'm just checking in to see what is new with the adventures with Heather's show.
Well she sort of lost it on Friday open lines.  Was about to go nuclear but started using the dump button quite liberally.  Made the show all about her and how she was going to own the "trolls."  Only really allowed one on the show then dumped him quickly.  After that it was her asking trolls to call in but not letting them on. 

Art is watching her in her house.  Heather lived on mars.  She saw some guy transform into a goat.  And she saw an 8 ft. vampire. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #113792 on: August 18, 2019, 11:58:02 PM »
Wait, what....Mrs. Haderach said she was attracted to me because I was good company and she liked how I paid for her drinks.

when me and my Ex went out we always took turns or split the check. that's what grown ups do. Like if I ran out of cash, she pay for the drinks the rest of the night
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #113793 on: August 18, 2019, 11:59:03 PM »
DAMON!! HEATHER DID AN ENGLISH ACCENT. LMAO. IT WAS GLORIOUS. SHE SHOULD JUST DO HER WHOLE SHOW IN THAT ACCENT
I'M ALPHA AF

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #113794 on: August 19, 2019, 12:00:21 AM »

when me and my Ex went out we always took turns or split the check. that's what grown ups do. Like if I ran out of cash, she pay for the drinks the rest of the night

I must just be old school.  Never let a lady pay for anything.  If I took a lady out I always paid.  Immature I must be.  Child like in fact. 

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #113795 on: August 19, 2019, 12:00:56 AM »
Well she sort of lost it on Friday open lines.  Was about to go nuclear but started using the dump button quite liberally.  Made the show all about her and how she was going to own the "trolls."  Only really allowed one on the show then dumped him quickly.  After that it was her asking trolls to call in but not letting them on. 

Art is watching her in her house.  Heather lived on mars.  She saw some guy transform into a goat.  And she saw an 8 ft. vampire.
I did proved that she does screens her calls in the past. I hope that someone posts some clips from her shows.

hi damon, actually her show has been very good. its very fresh, and fringe. outta the box. its hella fun.

Do you have any clips from her show(s) that are good @Jedimiller ? I just have not been listening to her show since she came back on the interwebs radio.

Good night Everyone.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #113796 on: August 19, 2019, 12:01:32 AM »
DAMON!! HEATHER DID AN ENGLISH ACCENT. LMAO. IT WAS GLORIOUS. SHE SHOULD JUST DO HER WHOLE SHOW IN THAT ACCENT

She did it after a caller was making a dig at dynamohum.  It was not in fun.  And I could do a hell of a lot better of an accent.  Lived in Holy Loch long enough.  Granted, I heard more scott than typical brit accent, but still, I am a hell of a lot better than heather. 

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #113797 on: August 19, 2019, 12:02:48 AM »
Maybe its just me, but that would not be the picture that I would use to try and seduce somebody into a threesome.
Seductive is not how I would describe the photo either.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #113798 on: August 19, 2019, 12:04:18 AM »
She did it after a caller was making a dig at dynamohum.  It was not in fun.  And I could do a hell of a lot better of an accent.  Lived in Holy Loch long enough.  Granted, I heard more scott than typical brit accent, but still, I am a hell of a lot better than heather.

THEY DIDN'T SAY IT WAS DH!!!
I'M ALPHA AF

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #113799 on: August 19, 2019, 12:04:28 AM »
Seductive is not how I would describe the photo either.
At least you agree with me.  I guess the rest were just too turned on to comment. 

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #113800 on: August 19, 2019, 12:04:28 AM »
@Dwindling Stacks  How long do you think that Heather will be doing he train wreck of a show?
Till the wheels fall off.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #113801 on: August 19, 2019, 12:06:34 AM »
well, i found it funny, guess i'm easy. I've talked to DH on video chat so I know her voice. it was a match 100%
I'M ALPHA AF

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #113802 on: August 19, 2019, 12:11:37 AM »
THEY DIDN'T SAY IT WAS DH!!!
Not saying it was or was not amusing.  But that is what they were doing, taking a shot at her.  Calling her a troll.  they were not just talking in a u.k. accent for the fun of it.  the caller specifically said she was acting like a troll.  funny?  I guess, depends on who is listening.  But they were making a point. 

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #113803 on: August 19, 2019, 12:14:22 AM »
Not saying it was or was not amusing.  But that is what they were doing, taking a shot at her.  Calling her a troll.  they were not just talking in a u.k. accent for the fun of it.  the caller specifically said she was acting like a troll.  funny?  I guess, depends on who is listening.  But they were making a point.

It was funny. not the caller calling her fat. but the accents. i prefer radio shows with the host having a sense of humor.
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #113804 on: August 19, 2019, 12:15:23 AM »
People make fun of me, everyone does. I just laugh and find it funny
I'M ALPHA AF