Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 182503 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #1125 on: May 10, 2019, 11:25:18 AM »
She normally keeps them in a glass.

Who does? What are you talking about? Oh you make no sense at all.  Take a deep breath and try again.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1126 on: May 10, 2019, 11:30:34 AM »
You'd better get your hearing aid fixed, I didn't say anything about being in charge. As for @MaxPower , who died and made him queen? You obviously do care or you wouldn't have responded. 90% of this forum is spent obsessing over a mentally ill woman, and I don't mean you in this case.

I just can't figure you out.  I keep trying to help you and you just are Mr Fussyass wearing crabbypants. I even spent time trying to explain that care less stuff to you and you didn't even thank me!!  Look, if you try to define what is important around here then you are taking on the chargeship, like it or not. A simpleton could understand that. Are you excessively sensitive and were wounded by words typed MaxP?  Bubble wrap!  You need bubble wrap. I could care less than 3 ccs worth of whatever it is you are talking about, so all is well. 90% is not, click about and you should find some fun stuff.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Happy fun time to you!

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #1127 on: May 10, 2019, 11:33:36 AM »
Seems quite apparent, that the lower ones karma count, the more likely an individual tends to disperse veracity.

🤷‍♂️
not well-liked, but right

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #1128 on: May 10, 2019, 12:00:22 PM »
Who does? What are you talking about? Oh you make no sense at all.  Take a deep breath and try again.

It was an age-specific insult, dearie. I was suggesting that you wear dentures and were waving them around in a senile attempt at aggression. Back to your knitting. You must have dropped a few stitches in your excitement.

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #1129 on: May 10, 2019, 12:06:35 PM »
I just can't figure you out.  I keep trying to help you and you just are Mr Fussyass wearing crabbypants. I even spent time trying to explain that care less stuff to you and you didn't even thank me!!  Look, if you try to define what is important around here then you are taking on the chargeship, like it or not. A simpleton could understand that. Are you excessively sensitive and were wounded by words typed MaxP?  Bubble wrap!  You need bubble wrap. I could care less than 3 ccs worth of whatever it is you are talking about, so all is well. 90% is not, click about and you should find some fun stuff.

Happy fun time to you!

Let me try and explain. And I'll take it slowly because I know you're not blessed with brain cells. If I suggest to the manager of my local supermarket that I don't think his display of kiwi fruit is displaying to its best advantage, would you expect him to immediately quit and say, 'well then you can run the fucking place '? I have no wish to run a supermarket and even less desire to police an internet forum. Expressing an opinion isn't tantamount to staging a coup. Go and find your favourite teddy bear and sob on its shoulder, you're clearly not up to dealing with adults.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #1130 on: May 10, 2019, 12:10:25 PM »
🤣

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #1131 on: May 10, 2019, 12:11:54 PM »
A smite for every post - this dude’s way ahead of me!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1132 on: May 10, 2019, 12:13:08 PM »
Is there an optimum way to display Kiwis?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1133 on: May 10, 2019, 12:13:30 PM »
Doing a Haka I suppose.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #1134 on: May 10, 2019, 12:16:27 PM »
+666

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1135 on: May 10, 2019, 12:19:27 PM »
It was an age-specific insult, dearie. I was suggesting that you wear dentures and were waving them around in a senile attempt at aggression. Back to your knitting. You must have dropped a few stitches in your excitement.

I'm not telling you my age you tricky little devil you!  Good try!  I do not knit.  How DO you manage to get everything wrong all the time? Is it because you could care less?   ;D ;D ;D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1136 on: May 10, 2019, 12:21:38 PM »
Let me try and explain. And I'll take it slowly because I know you're not blessed with brain cells. If I suggest to the manager of my local supermarket that I don't think his display of kiwi fruit is displaying to its best advantage, would you expect him to immediately quit and say, 'well then you can run the fucking place '? I have no wish to run a supermarket and even less desire to police an internet forum. Expressing an opinion isn't tantamount to staging a coup. Go and find your favourite teddy bear and sob on its shoulder, you're clearly not up to dealing with adults.

More silly you!  It appears that you do not have much experience with brain cells.  And I don't like kiwi. But nooooo you cannot tell me to go do anything because.......we've been over this.......do you remember?
BART ELL is in charge, not Y O U!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1137 on: May 10, 2019, 12:22:41 PM »

There must be. Somehow he seems to think kiwis are here in the forum.  I might ask Bart about it later.

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #1138 on: May 10, 2019, 12:31:35 PM »

The fact that you even ask the question tells me that we can never be friends.

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #1139 on: May 10, 2019, 12:34:32 PM »
More silly you!  It appears that you do not have much experience with brain cells. 

Certainly not in this conversation.