Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125413 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Spookcats' Summaries - Super Full Blood Wolf Moon
« Reply #315 on: January 21, 2019, 02:37:11 PM »
Friday the 13th for werewolves?  @Spookcat , Thanks for the updates. I enjoy how you lay out the news.  You new avatar honors our Super Full Blood Wolf Moon.  On the East Coast the temperatures have dropped. At present it is 10 F.  The high will be 18 F,  with gusts up to 40 mph through the morning, the wind chills will be below zero. Early this morning, I put on my winter coat to go outside to look at the Super Full Blood Wolf Moon. I loved seeing our eclipsed moon with a reddish color. Mr Fish was watching football news. Tippy was sleeping in her cardboard box. I had to convince Mr. Fish to look at the moon. He looked and was not impressed. Tippy would not move out of her "bed" box.
@Aquarius captured wonderful photos. I enjoyed viewing @MAX photo from Florida. Where you are located were you able to view this eclipsed moon?
In closing, I hope @damon is successful with kicking his obsession. Tippy knows it is cold outside and will not leave her box.

Nope, we didn't have an eclipse here.  :'(
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #316 on: January 21, 2019, 02:38:11 PM »
@Spookcat, you've really been slacking on your summaries lately. disappointed. :/

I know... It needs more cats.  ;)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #317 on: January 21, 2019, 02:40:19 PM »
Are we having fun yet?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #318 on: January 21, 2019, 02:43:42 PM »
A sad state of affairs. I'm three pages behind on your excellent summaries. I been sick. Hopefully I will be back soon. Right now it's time to cough up a lung. Be well

Oh. Are you the one who gave it to me? That was rude.  ;) 😷😷
Maybe someone will bring us some tea.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #319 on: January 21, 2019, 02:47:16 PM »

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #320 on: January 21, 2019, 03:59:10 PM »
Friday the 13th for werewolves?  @Spookcat , Thanks for the updates. I enjoy how you lay out the news.  You new avatar honors our Super Full Blood Wolf Moon.  On the East Coast the temperatures have dropped. At present it is 10 F.  The high will be 18 F,  with gusts up to 40 mph through the morning, the wind chills will be below zero. Early this morning, I put on my winter coat to go outside to look at the Super Full Blood Wolf Moon. I loved seeing our eclipsed moon with a reddish color. Mr Fish was watching football news. Tippy was sleeping in her cardboard box. I had to convince Mr. Fish to look at the moon. He looked and was not impressed. Tippy would not move out of her "bed" box.
@Aquarius captured wonderful photos. I enjoyed viewing @MAX photo from Florida. Where you are located were you able to view this eclipsed moon?
In closing, I hope @damon is successful with kicking his obsession. Tippy knows it is cold outside and will not leave her box.

Hi, @FISH, also the southeast. Looks like that was a good place to see it... I think Sergeant Major also saw it in Austin. Thanks!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #321 on: January 21, 2019, 04:42:28 PM »

As per @albrecht , you do not need tea. @Spookcat and @TigerLily  both need the old Vicks vapo-rub that still has naptha and turpentine in it. And... yes, we need more cats in here,  Mr. @rekcuf

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #322 on: January 21, 2019, 04:52:06 PM »
Hi, @FISH, also the southeast. Looks like that was a good place to see it... I think Sergeant Major also saw it in Austin. Thanks!
Hi @Aquarius . You did a great job with getting some amazing photos. Did @Sergeant Major post his  photos? It was a cold morning to be standing in the back yard with a camera. I was trying not to shake with the cold. Here is my photo of my view of the lunar eclipse .  So sorry @Spookcat , no lunar eclipse for you.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #323 on: January 21, 2019, 09:55:13 PM »
A sad state of affairs. I'm three pages behind on your excellent summaries. I been sick. Hopefully I will be back soon. Right now it's time to cough up a lung. Be well

Oh, dear! @TigerLily, I hope you feel much better immediately! Sending you good energy for getting well quickly!  :D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #324 on: January 21, 2019, 09:56:22 PM »
Hi @Aquarius . You did a great job with getting some amazing photos. Did @Sergeant Major post his  photos? It was a cold morning to be standing in the back yard with a camera. I was trying not to shake with the cold. Here is my photo of my view of the lunar eclipse .  So sorry @Spookcat , no lunar eclipse for you.

Thanks, @FISH. I don't think he posted photos, but he did say he saw it. I am not sure if he had photos or not. Yes, it was cold. Not as cold as the northeast or midwest, but cold for here. Even my camera felt it!  ;D

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #325 on: January 21, 2019, 10:45:34 PM »
@Spookcat I am enjoying your updates.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #326 on: January 22, 2019, 01:34:32 AM »
As per @albrecht , you do not need tea. @Spookcat and @TigerLily  both need the old Vicks vapo-rub that still has naptha and turpentine in it. And... yes, we need more cats in here,  Mr. @rekcuf
Awesome! :-*
+1! ;)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #327 on: January 22, 2019, 01:36:54 AM »

Aww. ;D
+1! :-*

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #328 on: January 22, 2019, 01:42:50 AM »
Drama

• Carson!!
    I don't remember Three Buck Chuck ... but I love Trader Joe's!!!  And there wine is fab and unique.
    Last year ((Xmas 2017) -- I bought this great bottle of white wine ... I still have it -- haven't even opened it .. .but its sure unique and BIG.
    (as my model Carson will show here) lol

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

• Sean has a kitty.
    https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg148274#msg148274
  • Heatherites are getting restless.
    From her personal Facebook page

Everything is fine folks don't cancel those subs

• Hmmm. Lasha is recommending that folks not cancel their Hw subscriptions and in essence keep paying ( giving money to Hw) for not receiving any new broadcasts i.e product. I wonder how many people would keep paying the big companies for internet, FiberOp, or Netflix when they've had no access to it since Dec29th 2018 and be ok with that? The Hw super fans never fail to boggle my mind. Struggles for power, internet notoriety, bragging rights of insider information no one else is privy to. Even revelations from beyond from Lasha. I've got to admit, this has been a great psychological study of human behavior. I haven't needed to buy a paperback in months. Something to keep in mind is that all entertainers (heavy on the all) are constantly under the microscope by media and fans no matter which camp you are in so this attention weather good or bad is not unique solely to Hw. Some entertainers can take it, some cannot.  Some well known bands have walked away from it all at their zenith while making millions. Some take it with a grain of salt and accept it for what it is, part of doing business when your in the public eye. I have zero sympathy for Hw. Empathy, sure. Sympathy, no. She has made her bed and perhaps a different career would be best for her. I think the evidence is pretty strong in that observation. Is this the end? I don't think so. Just like a curious groundhog come spring, I believe Hw will stick her head up eventually and see her shadow. The best Hollywood screenwriters could not make this stuff up! Kind of like a Dr. Phil New Years Eve Special. At the end of my day this is all still quite fascinating to me.
  • Vara talk
    Mushmouth is amazing. He was mad because the lunar eclipse took to long to happen and it was cold outside.  What, was he nekid?

Me and some other parents ripped through nearly $900+ 5¢ at a time. 4 reverse vending machines and it flew by.  Neoprene gloves helped.  I should have flirted with the ladies.  I get all serious and business-y about it.

Miller has machines nearby, he's just impotent.  Full values are refunded!

Hey Mike in Montana called Vara

Drama thread is trucking along at page 5221.

Other stuff
    FUCKING FOXES

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1087508981210382336

This coming week on Spaced Out Radio, live on Spreaker, Deep Talk Radio, UPRN, WQEE 99.1FM Newnan, Georgia, and www.spacedoutradio.com.

Monday, Jan. 21 - Dr. Dean Radin - Real Magic
    Tuesday, Jan. 22 - Linda Godfrey - Monsters Among Us 
    Wednesday, Jan. 23 - Grant Cameron - UFO's and Disclosure in 2019   
    Thursday, Jan. 24 - Nancy Rynes - The Near Death Experience   
    Friday, Jan. 25 - Dave Scott - SOR Paranormal Round Table

You can follow Spaced Out Radio on Social Media: Twitter @SpacedOutRadio Instagram @DaveScottSOR Facebook @SpacedOutRadioShow YouTube youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio for our FREE archives.  You can also shop at our new store to support Spaced Out Radio at www.spacedoutradio.com/shop/

PRAISE BE

I think @Malliard has a show tonight?

MitD had Frank C. Feschino, Jr. Talking about Fleetwood Mac Flatwoods Monster and Stanley A. Goldman discussing more about his book on his mother's survival than the Truth About Adolf Hitler’s Suicide

And a video to inspire Heather next holiday :)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #329 on: January 22, 2019, 06:25:14 AM »
@Spookcat thank you for being a very good editor. Editors can be found everywhere, some good and some bad. I like how you skip over some of the negative comments in the Drama Kingdom. So many of the comments are very funny. We have some very clever members.  Some of the comment are posted to provoke a negative response. Including a new member. Not sure what is on the new members agenda, but I have a good idea.
Technology has changed the nature of editing. Editing used to be done with a red pen. I wonder how you manage to complete your summaries almost every day.

PS/ @rekcuf  you've really been slacking on your comments lately. disappointed. :/