Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 831895 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #330 on: August 06, 2018, 10:11:58 PM »
You can always email him back, remind him of that first message, tell him you were wrong and that it was actually a marriage made in the compost.

Ask for a divorce, he can relate to that.  Maybe he will read that e-mail, too.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #331 on: August 07, 2018, 12:45:55 AM »
And more abuse of the elderly simple minded Coast audience, a new scammy advertiser 'TrumpBonusBucks.com' - typical scam website funnel filled with ridiculous claims and lies, filled with quotes from famous people meant to mislead simple people that they are endorsements of the scam. The gist of the scam is that Trump who promised during his campaign that he was going to repatriate trillions of dollars held off-shore by Americans and the money is now flowing in and you the little guy can get your share - through 50 different private firms who will be distributing the money to those smart enough to grab this once in a lifetime opportunity. Filled with testimonials of average Joes making thousands of months in Trump Bonus Checks.

Even if the government shuts down…

“Trump Bonus Checks” will still go out.

Because the way this institution works, the checks are protected and distributed by the private sector…

NOT the government.

In fact, there are over FIFTY private-sector channels you can use to get your hands on “Trump Bonus Checks” starting August 14th.

Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple, says “Trump Bonus Checks” are “good for America.”

Run by a company who runs many similar financial advice scams. How do these con artists get away with it, the FTC, states have consumer protection agencies and laws but I guess there are so many scams it's impossible to keep up with them all.

https://agora-financial.pissedconsumer.com/complaints/RT-P.html

FUCK YOU IHEARTMEDIA, PREMIERE RADIO AND GREASY GEORGE NOORY!

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Revenge of the chocolate bunnies!!
« Reply #332 on: August 07, 2018, 10:04:18 AM »
Ask for a divorce, he can relate to that.  Maybe he will read that e-mail, too.

Yeah, and alimony would probably be a year’s enrollment in Paranormal Date.com and a lifetime supply of Carnivora to go with the Noory SuperBeets.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #333 on: August 07, 2018, 10:51:54 AM »
And more abuse of the elderly simple minded Coast audience, a new scammy advertiser 'TrumpBonusBucks.com' - typical scam website funnel filled with ridiculous claims and lies, filled with quotes from famous people meant to mislead simple people that they are endorsements of the scam. The gist of the scam is that Trump who promised during his campaign that he was going to repatriate trillions of dollars held off-shore by Americans and the money is now flowing in and you the little guy can get your share - through 50 different private firms who will be distributing the money to those smart enough to grab this once in a lifetime opportunity. Filled with testimonials of average Joes making thousands of months in Trump Bonus Checks.

Run by a company who runs many similar financial advice scams. How do these con artists get away with it, the FTC, states have consumer protection agencies and laws but I guess there are so many scams it's impossible to keep up with them all.

https://agora-financial.pissedconsumer.com/complaints/RT-P.html

FUCK YOU IHEARTMEDIA, PREMIERE RADIO AND GREASY GEORGE NOORY!
This sounds sleazier than Freedom Checks.  I hope Ricky can add his talents to their commercial.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #334 on: August 07, 2018, 01:09:27 PM »
Noory apparently dumped his second guest after only half an hour last night.
As usual he didn't give any reason, just said he was going to open lines until he found a substitute guest for the last hour.
Noory probably didn't get what the guest was talking about or got ticked off because the guest corrected his prononounciation of a word? ;)

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #335 on: August 07, 2018, 04:09:49 PM »
Tonight on C2C, Kristy Robinett. Oh, goody...another post-menopausal cat lady psychic. Noory has apparently cornered the market on these brujas.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #336 on: August 07, 2018, 05:40:15 PM »
Yawn and snooze!  Even his news is boring.  Yesterday free speech took a hit when Alex Jones was banned from Facebook, You-Tube and Apple platforms.  Did Norry have any news of that on Coast?  Nada is what I heard.  That is breaking news, not a product recall or Lymes disease.

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #337 on: August 07, 2018, 05:47:10 PM »
Snoory needs to change his stage name to Jorge Ivory.
If he did, I'd almost bet that he'd be a hit in some of the more seedy parts of the internet.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #338 on: August 07, 2018, 06:10:38 PM »
Tonight on C2C, Kristy Robinett. Oh, goody...another post-menopausal cat lady psychic. Noory has apparently cornered the market on these brujas.
It's even better for Thursday night.  Fuchs is on with exciting health info!  Ah, fuch. C2C should start every show with a disclaimer that the current show has no relation to the original C2C and minimal entertainment value.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #339 on: August 07, 2018, 06:16:25 PM »
It's even better for Thursday night.  Fuchs is on with exciting health info!  Ah, fuch. C2C should start every show with a disclaimer that the current show has no relation to the original C2C and minimal entertainment value.

And that quasi-medical quackery presented can be potentially harmful or fatal.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #340 on: August 07, 2018, 06:17:13 PM »
It's even better for Thursday night.  Fuch's is on with exciting health info!   C2C should start every show with a disclaimer that the current show has no relation to the original C2C and minimal entertainment value.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #341 on: August 07, 2018, 11:59:01 PM »
George's caller said briefly he was a little nervous.  George told the guy, aw, don't be nervous.  We only have a couple minutes to the break.  Way to make a man nervous!

Guest hosts miss the break time often enough, and I don't see any big deal being made about it, so...

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #342 on: August 08, 2018, 12:57:04 PM »
The snorge is very rigid and will not deviate in the least. A very obedient puppy is he.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #343 on: August 09, 2018, 01:16:14 AM »

He can't help himself from looking like an idiot, i guess that's the definition of an idiot, they don't have the intelligence or self awareness to know they're idiots.

So tonight he has a guest, a British woman who is an expert on lucid dreaming, she has a PhD from the University of Leeds. She is obviously not the typical Coast con artist wannabe 'researcher'.  The dream state is a legitimate area of study in psychology, sleep medicine and neuroscience. Anyway ol' stumblebum Jorch early in the interview blurts out 'Hey do you know Rosemary Ann Guiley? She's an expert over here on dreams and ghosts'  LOL of course the guest has no idea who the hell whichever crazy cat lady Rosemary Ann Guiley is among the 50 other regular cat ladies Jorch has on as regular guests.

The next time Tommy can get on Michu Kaku or Neil DeGrasse Tyson let's hope our idiot asks the 'Are familiar with Richard C. Hoaglands research?'

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #344 on: August 09, 2018, 02:25:55 AM »
I'd be happy just to get through a night without bumper music referring to drinking.  Guess it wasnt going to be tonite.  It's not the twenty-seven club, it's the sixty-seven club!