Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 589472 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #810 on: October 14, 2019, 09:28:19 PM »
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #811 on: October 14, 2019, 09:29:21 PM »
Hooray!!! It was a team effort. Thanks @anniem .  Grand Re-Re-Re-Opening

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Listen, I'm so far behind in everything I'm not sure what we're celebrating, but if bacon is involved, count me in! God's food... that and certain pretzels. Just saying...  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #812 on: October 14, 2019, 09:52:59 PM »
Vera got a new bed today for my birthday. She's an odd one so we held on to the old one just in case she didn't take to this one. We laid the new bed down directly beside the old bed while she was actually laying on it. She just glanced over at the new bed and moved right on over to make herself right at home. Couldn't have been easier :o  She can be very finicky, somewhat annoying.   Nice to have the old ratty thing out of the main room. No matter how nice we kept that area over the last six years there was always this 4FT across round ratty dog bed.  Should have done this a few years ago ::)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #813 on: October 14, 2019, 10:30:59 PM »
Vera got a new bed today for my birthday. She's an odd one so we held on to the old one just in case she didn't take to this one. We laid the new bed down directly beside the old bed while she was actually laying on it. She just glanced over at the new bed and moved right on over to make herself right at home. Couldn't have been easier :o  She can be very finicky, somewhat annoying.   Nice to have the old ratty thing out of the main room. No matter how nice we kept that area over the last six years there was always this 4FT across round ratty dog bed.  Should have done this a few years ago ::)

lol. OMG. I read this whole thing thinking Vera was your wife. Not until I got to "dog bed" did I get a clue.   ::) . Contented doggy 🐱
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #814 on: October 14, 2019, 11:03:30 PM »
lol. OMG. I read this whole thing thinking Vera was your wife. Not until I got to "dog bed" did I get a clue.   ::) . Contented doggy 🐱
Please! Don't make me go back to the wine jokes ;D    LIKE I'D MARRY/DO SEXUAL THINGS TO A----- VERA????  Gimme some credit!

Note: Nothing wrong with the Vera's around the world; past and present as rare as they may be.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #815 on: October 14, 2019, 11:13:48 PM »
Please! Don't make me go back to the wine jokes ;D    LIKE I'D MARRY/DO SEXUAL THINGS TO A----- VERA????  Gimme some credit!

Note: Nothing wrong with the Vera's around the world; past and present as rare as they may be.

First thought was Vara got a new bed ...  Doing all his fundraiser crap.

Doh!  Puppy Vera!  Yay!  Glad she went right to it.  She'll thank you by not shitting on your couch again...  Uh, you didn't know she shat on the...  Nevermind.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #816 on: October 14, 2019, 11:28:52 PM »
First thought was Vara got a new bed ...  Doing all his fundraiser crap.

Doh!  Puppy Vera!  Yay!  Glad she went right to it.  She'll thank you by not shitting on your couch again...  Uh, you didn't know she shat on the...  Nevermind.
Dear @sean92008 I know very little about all the behind the scenes drama that has ensued in the last five years. And I want to know less!  Mike Vara? Heather and all that and more...?  Heather has the big hands, right?

Although if you would take an hour or so to send me a detailed PM that lays it all out in chronological order, I do admit that I would no doubt be frothing at the mouth.  Guess I just missed that drama train.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #817 on: October 14, 2019, 11:47:16 PM »
... I just missed that drama train.

It was Art's final gift to his listeners

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #818 on: October 14, 2019, 11:52:44 PM »

I dated an Orvie. 6'2" blond God. I don't judge by names
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #819 on: October 15, 2019, 12:28:54 AM »

If Orvie's last name starts with "C" and ends with "y," we should confer.
Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #820 on: October 15, 2019, 12:44:03 AM »
If Orvie's last name starts with "C" and ends with "y," we should confer.

No. This was in LA

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #821 on: October 15, 2019, 01:02:19 AM »
Well this is rather awkward. I too am a blond God.  :-[

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #822 on: October 15, 2019, 06:45:18 AM »

I was trying to figure out how @KSM’s 6’2” Amazon Goddess managed to sleep on a 4’ round bed.  But I was holding my tongue. 
Are we having fun yet?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #823 on: October 15, 2019, 06:46:47 AM »
I was trying to figure out how @KSM’s 6’2” Amazon Goddess managed to sleep on a 4’ round bed.  But I was holding my tongue.

No foot room.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #824 on: October 15, 2019, 07:15:02 AM »

Nice!
Good pics too