Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 283847 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #1905 on: August 10, 2023, 09:41:55 AM »
Looks Like Ultimate Art is malfunctioning, just a constant 10 second repeat. Is anybody still managing that site?

Ultimate has been malfunctioning on TuneIn Radio every time I've gone back there over the last year or so.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1906 on: August 10, 2023, 10:19:20 AM »
Looks Like Ultimate Art is malfunctioning, just a constant 10 second repeat. Is anybody still managing that site?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My 110 GB's of Art bell never seems to have that problem.

You poooor people, having to rely on such flimsy platforms.  :'(

;D

LawnBoy

• KDWN
« Reply #1907 on: August 10, 2023, 10:47:14 AM »
I've been using it for the past couple of years through my Grace Radio and it's worked fine. Now there's just a 10 second repeat, like an old skipping record.

I have that Ultimate file as well, just haven't figured out how to stream it through the Grace Mondo.

Thanks!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1908 on: August 10, 2023, 12:55:28 PM »
I've been using it for the past couple of years through my Grace Radio and it's worked fine. Now there's just a 10 second repeat, like an old skipping record.

I have that Ultimate file as well, just haven't figured out how to stream it through the Grace Mondo.

Thanks!
There are a few "ultimate Art Bell" torrents floating around out there. There is the big one from 2013, and then there are several smaller collections shared. My collecting started in 2001 and goes way beyond the aforementioned. Right @sean92008 ?

Just dump what you have on your phones hard drive..  ?

LawnBoy

• KDWN
« Reply #1909 on: August 10, 2023, 01:53:40 PM »
Thanks! I am sure you are right. Download them to an old phone and hardwire to the Grace. Old school but that should work. I like to have KGRO, Higherside and UK Paranormal to peruse during my insomnia so adding Ultimate this way will tic all the boxes.
Thanks for that tip

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1910 on: August 10, 2023, 02:23:05 PM »
How are you getting the Grace Mondo to work at all?  Mine was 3G and when the 3G servers were shut down a couple of years ago, I got almost nothing on it.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1911 on: August 10, 2023, 05:59:36 PM »
Who the Ell' is Grace Mondo? What are you guys talking about?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1912 on: August 10, 2023, 07:31:20 PM »
There are a few "ultimate Art Bell" torrents floating around out there. There is the big one from 2013, and then there are several smaller collections shared. My collecting started in 2001 and goes way beyond the aforementioned. Right @sean92008 ?

Just dump what you have on your phones hard drive..  ?

@KSM could have saved his collection in 356kbps audio, like Heather insisted for her show's archive, but his tin ears are happy with 22k. 
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1913 on: August 10, 2023, 09:23:27 PM »
@KSM could have saved his collection in 356kbps audio, like Heather insisted for her show's archive, but his tin ears are happy with 22k. 
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ouch. That's a tad on crass side. I have feelings! I am human being, pretty much.

Guessing that you choose both mics for the prison rape! Ahhh....

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1914 on: August 10, 2023, 10:29:41 PM »
Ouch. That's a tad on crass side. I have feelings! I am human being, pretty much.

Guessing that you choose both mics for the prison rape! Ahhh....

Hahaha!

It was hard enough to leave George Lynch out of it!!!  AND I worked in Heather Wade's unrealistic sound quality demands.

I do apologize.  I'll give you another year to adjust to Americanistic standards although I don't know if the elevation might change time requirementa.

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1915 on: August 10, 2023, 11:15:09 PM »
I'll give you another year to adjust to Americanistic standards.
;D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wipe thy bum!

LawnBoy

• KDWN
« Reply #1916 on: August 11, 2023, 04:33:55 AM »
How are you getting the Grace Mondo to work at all?  Mine was 3G and when the 3G servers were shut down a couple of years ago, I got almost nothing on it.

I run it off my WIFI, connect to my server. Works like a champ. BTW, I contacted the Ultimate Art Bell site and the problem is resolved, should be working on TuneIn as well now.

LawnBoy

• KDWN
« Reply #1917 on: August 11, 2023, 04:36:50 AM »
Who the Ell' is Grace Mondo? What are you guys talking about?

The Mondo is an Internet Radio made by Grace. It's just a player you can load with preset web podcasts and use a remote to access. Comes in handy at 2a when you can't sleep and want to listen to the crazy shit we all tend to gravitate towards. I have KGRA, Higherside chat, Ultimate, etc. to pass the time......

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1918 on: August 11, 2023, 09:41:15 AM »
The Mondo is an Internet Radio made by Grace. It's just a player you can load with preset web podcasts and use a remote to access. Comes in handy at 2a when you can't sleep and want to listen to the crazy shit we all tend to gravitate towards. I have KGRA, Higherside chat, Ultimate, etc. to pass the time......
oh wow. That's interesting.  I'll check it out! Worth a look..

Just looked.  So it's an actual radio looking device that streams internet radio. I thought it was just another streaming website. What model do you guys have? I see a couple different ones. Good looking devices BTW.
@LawnBoy @JUAN

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1919 on: August 11, 2023, 12:58:30 PM »
You don't want the Mondo.  It was 2012 technology and no longer works. Look at CCrane's internet radio.  I have one of those now.
Merry Christmas