Author Topic: I don't care anymore.  (Read 17440 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
I don't care anymore.
« on: October 27, 2019, 12:25:50 AM »
The woman I have vowed to exclusively make love to for the rest of my life purchased a DIY shower enclosure (without telling me) for our rental property. She didn't measure it out and it didn't fit! So that's what eye and I woke up to.    This means we had to head back to fucking Lowes on a Saturday to return the plastic contraption made in some shithole country I would never want to smell.  They (Lowes) had Halloween stuff everywhere. It was like a huge haunted house, but in the not so distant background was Bing Crosby's White Christmas playing! Meanwhile all the middle eastern folk Lowes has working them had no idea what all the crossed seasonal themes were going on around them. It was both  hysterical and disgusting.

You can't have Christmas.
Halloween.
And confused Arabs all at the same time.
  Nothing gets done.

My point is that it's too early for Christmas music!!  It's not yet Halloween and you guys haven't even had Thanksgiving yet.

worst thrwead ever         don't care

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: I don't care anymore.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 12:40:32 AM »
The woman I have vowed to exclusively make love to for the rest of my life purchased a DIY shower enclosure (without telling me) for our rental property. She didn't measure it out and it didn't fit! So that's what eye and I woke up to.    This means we had to head back to fucking Lowes on a Saturday to return the plastic contraption made in some shithole country I would never want to smell.  They (Lowes) had Halloween stuff everywhere. It was like a huge haunted house, but in the not so distant background was Bing Crosby's White Christmas playing! Meanwhile all the middle eastern folk Lowes has working them had no idea what all the crossed seasonal themes were going on around them. It was both  hysterical and disgusting.

Halloween.
  Nothing gets done.

My point is that it's too early for Christmas music!!  It's not yet Halloween and you guys haven't even had Thanksgiving yet.

Please tell me how you really feel @Scary Penis  ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 12:40:39 AM »
That might be a sincere and sweet effort on her part or she just gave you a shower-stalled-sized fuck you gesture.  😁😁😁

Macy's skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving altogether.  It's been Christmas in their store since the beginning of October.

It's a desensitization... A psy-op.

Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 12:43:01 AM »
That might be a sincere and sweet effort on her part or she just gave you a shower-stalled-sized fuck you gesture.  😁😁😁

Macy's skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving altogether.  It's been Christmas in their store since the beginning of October.

It's a desensitization... A psy-op.
So what you are saying @sean92008 is that the Russians are fucking with us by having Christmas stuff in stores earlier and earlier? Maybe we should have Christmas stuff out all year long? ;) ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 12:58:47 AM »
So what you are saying @sean92008 is that the Russians are fucking with us by having Christmas stuff in stores earlier and earlier? Maybe we should have Christmas stuff out all year long? ;) ;)

Russians?  Facebook!

I am rethinking that... Maybe it's Amazon.
Eh, nevermind...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 03:53:41 AM »
We get ads here from September for “Last chance to order a new sofa in time for Christmas”.

I never understand why people need a new sofa in time for Christmas.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 04:01:49 AM »
We get ads here from September for “Last chance to order a new sofa in time for Christmas”.

I think Americans have more relatives with fat asses. Harder on the furniture during the holidays
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2019, 04:13:35 AM »
I think Americans have more relatives with fat asses. Harder on the furniture during the holidays

Seems like a lot of faffing about to me!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2019, 06:24:42 AM »
Seems like a lot of faffing about to me!

Did you saw the legs of yours last time it broke?
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2019, 07:32:24 AM »
Did you saw the legs of yours last time it broke?

Do they make Xmas snickers? If so are they out yet? Sounds like you need em :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2019, 07:37:59 AM »

Halloween.
  Nothing gets done.

Been drinking a little @Scary Penis ?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2019, 07:46:50 AM »

For the dogs. My wife ordered one from Amazon of all places.  More like a loveseat. She told  me it was due to arrive and could I put it together. That raised a couple of questions, Amazon, needs to be assembled?
It arrived in a rather large box and it did need assembly and it required two people. I recruited my son to help and we did get it assembled and placed where she wanted it. Never had to put a couch together before. Found out when she got home it was for the dogs.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2019, 07:49:45 AM »
Been drinking a little @Scary Penis ?

Punctuation is important.

Unless of course it really is time to eat Grandma.
Are we having fun yet?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2019, 07:54:04 AM »
Punctuation is important.

Unless of course it really is time to eat Grandma.

Where is your mind @GravitySucks ? That question was directed at Mrs. Scary Penis

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2019, 07:58:35 AM »
For the dogs. My wife ordered one from Amazon of all places.  More like a loveseat. She told  me it was due to arrive and could I put it together. That raised a couple of questions, Amazon, needs to be assembled?
It arrived in a rather large box and it did need assembly and it required two people. I recruited my son to help and we did get it assembled and placed where she wanted it. Never had to put a couch together before. Found out when she got home it was for the dogs.

Did they appreciate it was for Festive seating?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3