Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 808127 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #5670 on: October 21, 2021, 11:01:09 AM »
Two Asian guys walk into a bar.
Bartender say, why the same face?

;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5671 on: October 21, 2021, 11:05:53 AM »
Stalkerish? No. I tagged you.

It was a just in case situation. The bum physics as I understood them would not allow for any escape of the obnoxious gasses. And she became a little stalkerish..  didn't want to get trapped.

I always thought the old saying was that if a woman had a gap in her front teeth she was extra horny I think that was the way Madonna justified herself at one point...  Agnetha from ABBA too... Gap+good ass...

It's all character-building stuff,the relationships we go through... That and carrying over past life experiences 😁
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5672 on: October 21, 2021, 07:34:21 PM »
I always thought the old saying was that if a woman had a gap in her front teeth she was extra horny I think that was the way Madonna justified herself at one point...  Agnetha from ABBA too... Gap+good ass...

It's all character-building stuff,the relationships we go through... That and carrying over past life experiences 😁
@sean92008 I heard something about the horniest chicks having a longer second toe than all the others. I had a German GF and that rang true for her.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5673 on: October 21, 2021, 10:15:23 PM »
@sean92008 I heard something about the horniest chicks having a longer second toe than all the others. I had a German GF and that rang true for her.

I think that's called the "royal toe." (Not googling it )

Eh, nevermind...

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #5674 on: October 22, 2021, 02:50:39 AM »
I think that's called the "royal toe." (Not googling it )
Morton’s Toe.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5675 on: October 22, 2021, 08:03:50 AM »
Morton’s Toe.

Interesting story of the "condition." Morton's, Greek foot or royal toe...
https://www.physio-pedia.com/Morton%27s_Toe
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5676 on: October 22, 2021, 08:44:08 AM »
Sooo...

Kaiser Permanente is the classic example of managed healthcare. They go the cheapest route, avoid the proper diagnostics and then try to dismiss serious issues with laughable diagnoses. I've got issues, when they do an MRI of my brain and spine, there's shit happening...

My last appointment was excruciatingly comedic. My medical records actually have a notation about the likelihood that I am suffering from CTE due to my past experiences as an athlete and running into 2x4s, etc... I went in because I'm suffering from some new symptoms and what does the doctor say? Sleep apnea!

I burst out in a sarcastic laugh, got up and walked out of the office mid-sentence. They've been sending me emails trying to schedule me for a sleep clinic or whatever... The doctor says that the sleep apnea treatment could help with all my physical symptoms, it's kind of like saying that if you sleep better of you're broken arm will go away. 

I get an urgent email today saying that I need to take my booster shots for the covid vaccine because I am a high risk pre-existing condition patient. If I were such a high risk pre-existing condition patient, why didn't he check to see if that lump is a tumor, a cyst or alien space baby?

They took the liberty to schedule an appointment for me and I took the liberty to go and cancel it.

I think Kaiser is just looking for things that will make the big money. High reward, little cost treatments. Since the covid shot is government subsidized, hey no problem! Doing another contrast MRI on me, too expensive.

I hope I stroke out and go quickly. I don't want to be in one of their hospitals giving my family hope that I might survive.

They've done the same to my friends, especially when it comes to cancer treatment. They are slow to treat...

California's Obamacare program is modeled after Kaiser. They're in bed with the Marxist regime and it shows.

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5677 on: October 22, 2021, 09:14:21 AM »
Sooo...

Kaiser Permanente is the classic example of managed healthcare. They go the cheapest route, avoid the proper diagnostics and then try to dismiss serious issues with laughable diagnoses. I've got issues, when they do an MRI of my brain and spine, there's shit happening...

My last appointment was excruciatingly comedic. My medical records actually have a notation about the likelihood that I am suffering from CTE due to my past experiences as an athlete and running into 2x4s, etc... I went in because I'm suffering from some new symptoms and what does the doctor say? Sleep apnea!

I burst out in a sarcastic laugh, got up and walked out of the office mid-sentence. They've been sending me emails trying to schedule me for a sleep clinic or whatever... The doctor says that the sleep apnea treatment could help with all my physical symptoms, it's kind of like saying that if you sleep better of you're broken arm will go away. 

I get an urgent email today saying that I need to take my booster shots for the covid vaccine because I am a high risk pre-existing condition patient. If I were such a high risk pre-existing condition patient, why didn't he check to see if that lump is a tumor, a cyst or alien space baby?

They took the liberty to schedule an appointment for me and I took the liberty to go and cancel it.

I think Kaiser is just looking for things that will make the big money. High reward, little cost treatments. Since the covid shot is government subsidized, hey no problem! Doing another contrast MRI on me, too expensive.

I hope I stroke out and go quickly. I don't want to be in one of their hospitals giving my family hope that I might survive.

They've done the same to my friends, especially when it comes to cancer treatment. They are slow to treat...

California's Obamacare program is modeled after Kaiser. They're in bed with the Marxist regime and it shows.
”Managed” care = Cheapest care.  No matter the health care, you really have to be on your toes and question everything.  It’s bad enough to be a patient but I personally would never want to be a doctor or a nurse in today’s usual bureaucratic nightmare. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5678 on: October 22, 2021, 09:24:15 AM »
”Managed” care = Cheapest care.  No matter the health care, you really have to be on your toes and question everything.  It’s bad enough to be a patient but I personally would never want to be a doctor or a nurse in today’s usual bureaucratic nightmare.

I think of doctors at Kaiser kind of like I think of accountants at the IRS. Subpar, low quality failures who can't succeed on their own.

Many baseball managers are kind of like Kaiser doctors. They do what the front office says. It's no longer about putting the guy that feels the best or is doing the best, it's all about doing what the front office wants based on a computer printout. It's all a symptom of modern society. The lack of critical thinking has taken over.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5679 on: October 22, 2021, 09:27:18 AM »
I think of doctors at Kaiser kind of like I think of accountants at the IRS. Subpar, low quality failures who can't succeed on their own.

Many baseball managers are kind of like Kaiser doctors. They do what the front office says. It's no longer about putting the guy that feels the best or is doing the best, it's all about doing what the front office wants based on a computer printout. It's all a symptom of modern society. The lack of critical thinking has taken over.
Yep. And the doctors set at a computer, looking up CDC “guidance.”  ::)

We’ve seen how well that works.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5680 on: October 22, 2021, 09:34:56 AM »
Sooo...

Wow.  Makes the Canadian medical system sound pretty damn good and that's a stretch from the truth. Sorry you're going through all this.

So would it be silly to ask for a 2nd (or 3rd) opinion?

Forgive me; "running into 2-4s"  What does that mean?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5681 on: October 22, 2021, 09:55:06 AM »
Wow.  Makes the Canadian medical system sound pretty damn good and that's a stretch from the truth. Sorry you're going through all this.

So would it be silly to ask for a 2nd (or 3rd) opinion?

Forgive me; "running into 2-4s"  What does that mean?

At Kaiser, asking for a second opinion is a game of roulette... I caught a doctor new to the system, she was the one who ordered my brain and spine scans after 7 years of continual issues...

I have a list of practitioners I've dealt with in my email list through my online portal... Her name is no longer there.

Running into 2x4s... Hit with one by somebody stupidly moving around some wood and then an overhead storage structure a couple of times. Don't ask, I don't know if it's more embarrassing or infuriating. Two times I ended up on my ass and out for a bit. I've also been run over by Samoan football players multiple times. Then there was the time that I went into a concrete block structure that had a chain link fence a few inches in front of it trying to catch a foul ball. The fence gave a lot more and I hit concrete. Then there's the countless times that I played daredevil on a bicycle as a kid or rode my 10-speed in an alleyway flipping head first over the thing. I was even dropped on my head by a high schooler volunteering at my elementary school as a gang of us were roughhousing. I remember that one because I went home and slept for a very long time. Stuff adds up.

No, nobody's ever donkey punched me.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5682 on: October 22, 2021, 09:59:53 AM »

Running into 2x4s... Hit with one by somebody stupidly moving around some wood and then an overhead storage structure a couple of times. Don't ask, I don't know if it's more embarrassing or infuriating. Two times I ended up on my ass and out for a bit. I've also been run over by Samoan football players multiple times. Then there was the time that I went into a concrete block structure that had a chain link fence a few inches in front of it trying to catch a foul ball. The fence gave a lot more and I hit concrete. Then there's the countless times that I played daredevil on a bicycle as a kid or rode my 10-speed in an alleyway flipping head first over the thing. I was even dropped on my head by a high schooler volunteering at my elementary school as a gang of us were roughhousing. I remember that one because I went home and slept for a very long time. Stuff adds up.

No, nobody's ever donkey punched me.

Well ok then!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Apologies for audibly giggling a little bit but you explained all that rather well.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5683 on: October 22, 2021, 10:18:54 AM »
Well ok then!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Apologies for audibly giggling a little bit but you explained all that rather well.

That was a preemptive strike, the donkey punch thing.

Doh!

🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #5684 on: October 25, 2021, 07:39:13 AM »
Hertz orders 100,000 Model 3 electric vehicles from Tesla

DETROIT (AP) — Car rental company Hertz is ordering 100,000 electric vehicles from Tesla.

The company says it’s buying the Tesla Model 3 small cars by the end of 2022, and it also will set up its own electric vehicle charging network.

No price was given for the order, but it has to be worth around $4 billion because each Model 3 has a base price of around $40,000.

https://apnews.com/article/business-lifestyle-travel-car-rental-mark-fields-0da1c7ac07d45682cf101077b62988ab