Rikki Gins Lounge > Movies and TV

TV Series Binge Watching

(1/47) > >>

KSM:
Recently bought the Boston Legal box set, five seasons. Not sure why because I hate television and I hate sitting for long periods of time but I spent the weekend on season one and I'm hooked. James Spader and William Shatner are perfect as egomaniacal  self absorbed mouthpiece attorneys.

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

….  I've heard good things about Madmen..  ?

ponyboysunset:

--- Quote from: ksm32 on November 19, 2018, 11:51:00 PM ---Recently bought the Boston Legal box set, five seasons. Not sure why because I hate television and I hate sitting for long periods of time but I spent the weekend on season one and I'm hooked. James Spader and William Shatner are perfect as egomaniacal  self absorbed mouthpiece attorneys.

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

….  I've heard good things about Madmen..  ?

--- End quote ---
Mad Men is excellent. I have watched it three times through now and it never gets old. Have you watched Breaking Bad? Ozark is amazing as well.

Bobs Your Uncle:
Mostly binge watching British murder mysteries.  Foyle's War was really good.

KSM:

--- Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2018, 04:40:57 AM ---Have you watched Breaking Bad? Ozark is amazing as well.

--- End quote ---
@ponyboysunset
I have yet to watch one episode of;

Breaking Bad

Game of thrones

Walking dead

Sons of anarchy and many, many more. I mean like zilch!

Speaking of madmen, from what I know those guys really knew how to treat a lady :P I have the box set and it also came with two scotch glasses like the ones you see them drinking from as well as coasters and a cigar cutter. Bought it for my wife a few years back so I might check it out, in a binge sorta way.

GravitySucks:

--- Quote from: ksm32 on November 20, 2018, 05:09:18 PM ---@ponyboysunset
I have yet to watch one episode of;

Breaking Bad

Game of thrones

Walking dead

Sons of anarchy and many, many more. I mean like zilch!

Speaking of madmen, from what I know those guys really knew how to treat a lady :P I have the box set and it also came with two scotch glasses like the ones you see them drinking from as well as coasters and a cigar cutter. Bought it for my wife a few years back so I might check it out, in a binge sorta way.

--- End quote ---

Breaking Bad was pretty good. It’s spinoff Better Call Saul seems pretty good too.

Orange Is The New Black was a surprise series I found myself binge watching.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version