Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 284003 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #1200 on: March 22, 2022, 11:12:57 AM »
This was/is a classic.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #1201 on: March 22, 2022, 11:17:00 AM »
I’m listening to this week’s SIT.  Remember cold fusion?

“Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 6/10/97 when Dr. Eugene Mallove spoke about cold fusion and free energy.”

Mallove is a fast talker, kind of sounds like a more sane Hoagland, although not by much. 

Since cold fusion ended up going nowhere, I was curious what Dr. Mallove was up to.  Hmmm... taking a dirt nap, apparently.  He was murdered in 2004.  :o

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Mallove

It’s funny how fast cold fusion and cloning disappeared.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1202 on: March 22, 2022, 11:53:06 AM »
Yet that flying car thing is not only alive and well, but a major manufacturer invested in it...
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1203 on: March 22, 2022, 12:43:42 PM »
Like most of the topics of the day. At least Art didn’t do numerology and paranormal pugs. ;) :)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #1204 on: March 22, 2022, 01:49:05 PM »
Like most of the topics of the day. At least Art didn’t do numerology and paranormal pugs. ;) :)

C2C is more like a nightly Casey Kasem top 30 paranormal topics countdown. Can’t spend more than 60 seconds on a single subject.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #1205 on: March 22, 2022, 02:59:05 PM »
I wish they would release more Art bell shows that aren’t already  floating around. Noory said there are tapes that need converting, it seriously seems there is no hope of them ever doing that.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1206 on: March 23, 2022, 12:48:44 AM »
Does anyone know what happened to Bonnie Crystal, the cave explorer? I can’t find her website or any info.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1207 on: March 23, 2022, 05:47:27 AM »
Does anyone know what happened to Bonnie Crystal, the cave explorer? I can’t find her website or any info.

I had a flash memory I think I might remember her appearance(s).

It is very odd. Maybe she continued her explorations under her real name (if Crystal was the stage name).  Maybe she's a survivalist and saw the end coming...

I know with Ham call signals, you can get an address. Can you find out if it's an active account that way though?

Spoke too soon...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Rabbit holing? Active three weeks ago:
https://groups.io/g/hfpack/message/2990
Eh, nevermind...

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #1208 on: March 23, 2022, 11:33:30 AM »
Listened to the EVP recordings with Brendon Cook and Jimmy Chunga from Dark Matter in October 2013. I always liked the EVP shows with Brendan and Barbara. They had good chemistry and it’s interesting to follow their progression from their first shows using analog back in like 2001 to their later shows in the late 2000s using all digital.

So last night im listening the new guy. And the recordings are off the charts. Sounds like they have demons running around growling. It’s pretty funny how the oldest shows were muffled recordings usually guesses as to what they were saying to crystal clear monster growls making evil threats right into the microphone.

Don’t know if they ever appeared on MITD, never I’ve yet to listen to any of those shows.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1210 on: March 28, 2022, 07:07:16 PM »
I wish they would release more Art bell shows that aren’t already  floating around. Noory said there are tapes that need converting, it seriously seems there is no hope of them ever doing that.
Do they still rotate the same 150-ish Art shows on SIT? He did around 1900 in total.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #1211 on: March 31, 2022, 07:16:38 PM »
Listened to the EVP recordings with Brendon Cook and Jimmy Chunga from Dark Matter in October 2013. I always liked the EVP shows with Brendan and Barbara. They had good chemistry and it’s interesting to follow their progression from their first shows using analog back in like 2001 to their later shows in the late 2000s using all digital.

So last night im listening the new guy. And the recordings are off the charts. Sounds like they have demons running around growling. It’s pretty funny how the oldest shows were muffled recordings usually guesses as to what they were saying to crystal clear monster growls making evil threats right into the microphone.

Don’t know if they ever appeared on MITD, never I’ve yet to listen to any of those shows.

On air one night I asked Barbara what happened with Chunga coming on in her place on this show.  She wouldn't give an answer, just kinda hemmed and hawed and George cut me off.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1212 on: March 31, 2022, 09:55:49 PM »
Listening to an old Art Bell show from 2004 with a guest named David Race Bannon talking about his supposed career working for interpol going after child sex trafficking. He even wrote a book about it called Race Against Evil. He had been on with Noory in 2003. I think I remember hearing both of those shows and had doubts about some of his claims but he did refer to real cases that were prosecuted.

I decided to look him up to see what became of him. Well if you are going to make up lies about working for interpol and then brag about your career in a book and on a radio station that used to have a large listening audience you might find yourself in hot water. He got arrested and plead guilty in 2006 to criminal impersonation.

https://www.justice.gov/archive/opa/pr/2006/January/06_usncb_049.html

Sean David Morton isn’t the only bullshit artist that went to jail. Now if they could get David Adair and that dude Basagio that claims to have been sent to Mars with Obama. Let’s see who else… Johnathon Reed. Bugs the Bigfoot killer. Ed Dames. Can’t touch Silvia Browne or John Lear. Mel. Poor Madman Marcum. Al Bielek. Can’t miss Bob Lazar although I’m pretty sure he’s backed by a 3 letter agency to fuck with China and Russia.
Are we having fun yet?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1213 on: April 01, 2022, 12:45:36 AM »
Listening to an old Art Bell show from 2004 with a guest named David Race Bannon...

Jonny is SO disappointed.  :(

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1214 on: April 01, 2022, 01:07:44 AM »

Jonny is SO disappointed.  :(

When I heard his original interview on C2C the name was definitely a red flag.
Are we having fun yet?