Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 134090 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2019, 10:46:54 AM »
Hopefully my audio came through enough to understand me. I am on a signal that is so weak that when the furnace blower kicks on it is enough to knock out the wifi signal. (So I turned off the furnace)

I wasn't playing the show in the moments before I called because that would use up bandwidth for the call! I had no idea what was going on.

It was fab to hear you Dyna, thank you so much for calling in!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2019, 10:48:18 AM »
First show I missed live ... 😱, but RL called ... went to a VFW hall for dinner and show (impersonators) — saw Donna Summers, Elvis, Roy Orbison, Garth Brooks, Toby Keith and Frankie Vallie ... quite entertaining  and excellent voices!!

I listened to your podcast this early am, very good ... thank you ... missed PBS, hope she’s back soon!

@DynamoHum, I looked up Hellier and found it on Amazon Prime ... I’m just starting and it’s right up my alley!  Thank you for turning us on to it.  I’m getting right back to the tv ... will share thoughts later!

Thanks again for doing your show ... @wr250, @DynamoHum and all those who participated 👍🏻👏🏻

I definitely want to know what you think, after you have watched it ... check out @DaveScottSOR  and @SpookyTim ‘s interviews with the crew that made it - both are very good!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2019, 12:29:02 PM »
Hey everyone .. I am doing a prerecorded interview with Tony Barnett - Heather’s old producer this week so if you have any questions for him stick them in here and we’ll do out best :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2019, 01:24:35 PM »
Hey everyone .. I am doing a prerecorded interview with Tony Barnett - Heather’s old producer this week so if you have any questions for him stick them in here and we’ll do out best :)
@DynamoHum , I tried to imagine what I would say to Tony if he was sitting in my parlor. After some polite greetings, I would ask Tony-
1-Where / how did you meet HW?
2-When did you become her producer?
3-Did you sign a contact to be paid for your services?
4-Was it a good working relationship?
5-Was it easy to get guest to agree to appear on HW's podcast?
6-Do you regret your time spend working with HW?
7-Who ended your position as producer?
8-Did HW enjoy having her podcast?
9-How would you describe your relationship with HW?
10-If HW returned to the radio world, would you agree to be her producer, again?

A conversation is a two way street. I believe my questions would change in response to Tony's answer to a question. However, my comment is my answer to your question. I hope that makes some sense. I wish you luck and look forward to your podcast interview with Tony.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #304 on: February 19, 2019, 01:34:14 PM »
Good night Everyone. I hope that everyone is doing well. @FISH I hope that you are doing great/better.
Hello @damon . Thank you for your good wishes. Positive friendly messages always cheers me up. I had planned to listen to Little Podcast That Did live. However, my dear old friend Donna need someone to talk to. I signed in to the chat but had to turn the volume down. Thank goodness that @wr250 saves the podcast for us. I wish you better days ahead. You're an amazing person with a lot of heart and great predictions.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2019, 01:40:41 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2019, 01:41:44 PM »

Do you think Airyn and the kids are safe from her?

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #307 on: February 19, 2019, 02:04:45 PM »
Do you believe the story that she is mentally fragile? Or do you believe it is orchestrated BS to get out of doing the show

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #308 on: February 19, 2019, 02:10:51 PM »
Do you think Airyn and the kids are safe from her?
omg

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #309 on: February 19, 2019, 02:18:56 PM »
1) what's it like working for a goddess?
2) did you fall under her spell?
3) are you still?
4) have you heard her say "don't hate me cause you can't be me" to her detractors?
5) is she as mesmerizing in person as she is on the radio? or more so?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #310 on: February 19, 2019, 02:19:42 PM »
ive posted a summary on our website, https://lptd.home.blog/
Thank you @wr250 , good summary on your website. I had to listen to the podcast Sunday morning. I had made plans to listen to the show live. But no, that did not happen. @DynamoHum has come a long way. She is able to carry the show with you help. I missed hearing @ponyboysunset . I love her laugh. It was interesting to hear @Malliard 's take on the having a show. And that Uncle Dale is a hoot. He is right that Keith Rowland would be an essential resource for capturing the history of HW. It is important to separate Art Bell's MITD from HW's Kingdom of Nye. @DynamoHum , I agree with you regarding HW needing Art Bell's support. Even if they did not talk daily. HW had it in her mind that Art Bell had her back. @Dyna-X -   I admire your openness, warmth and kindness. Thank you for calling in.
After reading some comments, slowly I realized that HELLIER was not a pseudo-documentary. I watched Hellier believing it was another Blair Witch type of film. I listened to @DaveScottSOR "s interview and just started to listen to @SpookyTim  's Ep563: Hellier │ Greg and Dana Newkirk. Thanks and praise be for @Bart Ell and EllGab.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #311 on: February 19, 2019, 02:55:21 PM »
@DynamoHum , I tried to imagine what I would say to Tony if he was sitting in my parlor. After some polite greetings, I would ask Tony-
1-Where / how did you meet HW?
2-When did you become her producer?
3-Did you sign a contact to be paid for your services?
4-Was it a good working relationship?
5-Was it easy to get guest to agree to appear on HW's podcast?
6-Do you regret your time spend working with HW?
7-Who ended your position as producer?
8-Did HW enjoy having her podcast?
9-How would you describe your relationship with HW?
10-If HW returned to the radio world, would you agree to be her producer, again?

A conversation is a two way street. I believe my questions would change in response to Tony's answer to a question. However, my comment is my answer to your question. I hope that makes some sense. I wish you luck and look forward to your podcast interview with Tony.
Good questions!  +1

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #312 on: February 19, 2019, 02:55:23 PM »
1.) Does Heather take an active role in suggesting or coordinating guests?

2.) What hours do you and Heather work?

3.) How far in advance do you book a guest?

4.) Are guests reticent to accept an invitation to appear on a podcast that is so irregularly broadcast?

5.) What is Heather's favorite thing or activity in Pahrump?

6.) Would Heather accept a guest host?

...and thanks for scheduling this podcast, should be a real must-listen... :)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #313 on: February 19, 2019, 02:57:55 PM »
1) what's it like working for a goddess?
2) did you fall under her spell?
3) are you still?
4) have you heard her say "don't hate me cause you can't be me" to her detractors?
5) is she as mesmerizing in person as she is on the radio? or more so?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #314 on: February 19, 2019, 03:37:01 PM »

We're you encouraged to use Art Bell's name to book guests?

How often did guests cancel and why do you think they cancelled?