Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820193 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #480 on: September 03, 2018, 01:02:46 AM »
My Coast Insider membership expired.  But, I can still listen to the show live from the C2CAM website.  The little button is in the top left corner, and FREE!
Oops, I'm not sure if it's free or not bec as it turns out for some mysterious reason my Insider membership is still functioning even though the expiration date has passed.  Guess George loves those stunning private emails.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #481 on: September 03, 2018, 01:12:39 AM »
Oops, I'm not sure if it's free or not bec as it turns out for some mysterious reason my Insider membership is still functioning even though the expiration date has passed.  Guess George loves those stunning private emails.

I've seen a comment or two complimenting your new avatar, and I agree!  May I ask what it is?   Looks like a beautiful bird or feather sculpture.   :)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #482 on: September 03, 2018, 01:17:45 AM »
Listening to Noory tonight with the used car sales tactics of a woman hard-selling her religious beliefs.  Her vagueness is so typical. She fails on multiple levels. 

At least George is getting her to commit good people to hell.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #483 on: September 03, 2018, 01:19:06 AM »

Maybe they're hoping that you will come up with a payment...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #484 on: September 03, 2018, 01:47:55 AM »
This Tamara lady has problems with herself.  Just like the preacher or politician who condemns LGBT people then goes out and participates in gay sex.

With what's going on in the Catholic Church, she is just digging the hole deeper.
Eh, nevermind...

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #485 on: September 03, 2018, 02:48:36 AM »
She wasnt really a tranny, was she.

Was this the (alleged) stalker from KY?  Or someone else?  (God, I need a life.  ::))

Okay, you guys, looks like I'm one of the last out.  Tiptoeing on my back feet so as not to wake you...night all (dims the lights).

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #486 on: September 03, 2018, 03:00:14 PM »
She wasnt really a tranny, was she.

Better ask Alex Jones
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #487 on: September 03, 2018, 03:02:18 PM »

Recurring payments.  Better check.   ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #488 on: September 03, 2018, 03:03:29 PM »
This Tamara lady has problems with herself.  Just like the preacher or politician who condemns LGBT people then goes out and participates in gay sex.

With what's going on in the Catholic Church, she is just digging the hole deeper.

I woke up early and caught half of her time.  She was awful.  Simply awful.

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #489 on: September 03, 2018, 04:01:44 PM »
I woke up early and caught half of her time.  She was awful.  Simply awful.

Her theology was very straight forward born-again, evangelical Protestant.  No one asked her what denomination she was, but I'd guess either Southern Baptist or Pentecostal.  Reminds me of 90s NDE author Betty Sadie whose experiences mirrored her LDS faith.  It would be interesting for one of these NDE people to come back and write a book explaining they discovered their religion was wrong and converted to another faith.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #490 on: September 03, 2018, 05:00:50 PM »
ShayP, your avatar made me laugh, deeply, but I guess just another day in the Norry neighborhood.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #491 on: September 04, 2018, 12:03:58 AM »
Recurring payments.  Better check.   ;)
Thanks.  I twisted my credit card number so when the renewal hit, it wouldn't get me!!  But thank you!  Btw, they said it didn't go through and, as well, cute little grace period seems to have ended.  However, I found them on TuneIn Radio for free and the app worked 95% on this Fire tablet, with just a few transmission delays.

But the bumper song 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton really annoyed me, so I turned it off then.  Nothing against Dolly Parton or the song even.  I just plain didn't like it being bumper music on a holiday.  Maybe he dedicated it to himself (and his staff), working on the holiday, which might make sense.  I just really didn't like it in this context.  If you're gonna work on a holiday, be a pro.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #492 on: September 04, 2018, 12:10:12 AM »
Was this the (alleged) stalker from KY?  Or someone else?  (God, I need a life.  ::))

Okay, you guys, looks like I'm one of the last out.  Tiptoeing on my back feet so as not to wake you...night all (dims the lights).
Thanks for not waking us up!  Yes, I was asking about that one.  Well, it has interested many people.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #493 on: September 04, 2018, 12:51:48 AM »
I've seen a comment or two complimenting your new avatar, and I agree!  May I ask what it is?   Looks like a beautiful bird or feather sculpture.   :)
I didn't know that!  How nice.  Nothing beats your avatar!  One of my best cats looked just like you!

Well,  I'll tell you what it is.  It is an odd duck:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So that's an odd duck.  Here are a couple even ducks:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #494 on: September 04, 2018, 12:52:49 AM »
Just kidding, Paw!  It is a Mandarin duck from East Asia that has sharp claws and likes to perch in trees.  From what I gather on Google!