Author Topic: $1.5 BILLION Lottery Win Still Unclaimed - Expires in 2 Months  (Read 879 times)

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
$1.5 BILLION Lottery Win Still Unclaimed - Expires in 2 Months
« on: February 17, 2019, 09:30:47 AM »
The huge Mega Millions lottery ticket worth more than $1.5 BILLION was purchased in October in Simpsonville, South Carolina. It will be worthless in about two months if no one comes forward to claim it.

If not claimed: the money goes back to the individual state lotteries, there will be no $60 million tax payment for the state of South Carolina, and no $50,000 bonus to the store that sold the winning ticket.

Unless the ticket was thrown out by mistake, someone has a small piece of paper sitting around with the numbers 5, 28, 62, 65, and 70, and Mega Ball number 5, worth $1.5 BILLION or a cool lump sum one time payment of about $878 million.

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
Re: $1.5 BILLION Lottery Win Still Unclaimed - Expires in 2 Months
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 10:02:52 AM »
Good thing it’s not the international lottery win expiring. I won that three times last week I believe but still haven’t been able to collect my prior wins from last year.

I’ll keep sending the man with spelling issues emails with my SSN, DOB and banking information. I’m sure he probably just misplaced my prior emails.
Babu!!!!

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 11:06:45 AM »
Good thing it’s not the international lottery win expiring. I won that three times last week I believe but still haven’t been able to collect my prior wins from last year.

I’ll keep sending the man with spelling issues emails with my SSN, DOB and banking information. I’m sure he probably just misplaced my prior emails.
That must be a lucky lottery. I also won it and am waiting on Barister Mimbawa Uber Imaumalifty to send me my winnings  :)

Fraud is not limited to international lotteries. A few years back, an insider with the multi-state Hot Lotto game installed software on the computer system the lottery used to generate the winning "random" numbers. A major reason why lotteries should never use computerized random number drawings and should stay with the physical ping pong ball drawings. He "won" a multi-million dollar drawing and must have been afraid to claim it. Hours before the ticket was to expire, a law firm presented the winning ticket at lottery headquarters and tried to claim it for him. The lottery was suspicious and didn't pay it. That lead to an investigation which lead to the insider's downfall and conviction of rigging a $16.5 million jackpot. Along with his brother, they have admitted rigging winning drawings in at least five states worth a combined $24 million.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 11:14:07 AM »
That must be a lucky lottery. I also won it and am waiting on Barister Mimbawa Uber Imaumalifty to send me my winnings  :)

Fraud is not limited to international lotteries. A few years back, an insider with the multi-state Hot Lotto game installed software on the computer system the lottery used to generate the winning "random" numbers. A major reason why lotteries should never use computerized random number drawings and should stay with the physical ping pong ball drawings. He "won" a multi-million dollar drawing and must have been afraid to claim it. Hours before the ticket was to expire, a law firm presented the winning ticket at lottery headquarters and tried to claim it for him. The lottery was suspicious and didn't pay it. That lead to an investigation which lead to the insider's downfall and conviction of rigging a $16.5 million jackpot.

Where there is a will, there’s a thinks-they’ll-never-get-caught crook trying to find a way. Ahhh, ain’t human nature grand....