Author Topic: Sean David Morton  (Read 9161 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Sean David Morton
« on: July 22, 2018, 12:11:07 PM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Sean David Morton
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 12:20:24 PM »

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 01:28:39 PM »
http://alternativerealitydisorder.com/180720-fabian-my-friend-sean-david-morton/

Your best read this weekend.

Thanks for posting. I wonder how Melissa is doing or if she is out already. SDM is like the Shawshank Redemption guy. Haha, though I hope the Elvis-impersenating Warden doesn't get him to do his taxes!  I also note having memory for names and faces is  great skill to have for criminals- whether politicians or new-agey tax advisors and prophets.

From his site with some other good stuff:
"Apparantly the COMMON LAW SHERIFFS did get their hands on Pope Francis using some diversions and did manage to actually restrain him. Then they all got beaten pretty badly by the Swiss guards, who are pretty bad ass for a bunch of chocolate eating watchmakers." (note use of CAPITAL LETTER?  ;))

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 03:49:29 PM »
Enlightening read.  I did always like him when he was a guest with Art.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 03:54:44 PM »
Thanks for posting. I wonder how Melissa is doing or if she is out already. SDM is like the Shawshank Redemption guy. Haha, though I hope the Elvis-impersenating Warden doesn't get him to do his taxes!  I also note having memory for names and faces is  great skill to have for criminals- whether politicians or new-agey tax advisors and prophets.

From his site with some other good stuff:
"Apparantly the COMMON LAW SHERIFFS did get their hands on Pope Francis using some diversions and did manage to actually restrain him. Then they all got beaten pretty badly by the Swiss guards, who are pretty bad ass for a bunch of chocolate eating watchmakers." (note use of CAPITAL LETTER?  ;))

The court transcripts for his trial are absolutely amazing - he represented himself - ufowatchdog.com and the link to the blog from there is the place to go it’s a goldmine.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 04:07:23 PM »
The court transcripts for his trial are absolutely amazing - he represented himself - ufowatchdog.com and the link to the blog from there is the place to go it’s a goldmine.

Yes, that site is hilarious. Though I haven't seen the actual Court transcripts just the warrant(s) and his bizarre "legal" filings with the Court(s.) If you haven't read it this is a classic a "skeptic" went aboard the Conspiracruise (the cruise/convention in which he and Melissa was arrested upon disembarking originally.) He details his experiences in a blog.

https://violentmetaphors.com/2016/01/26/a-skeptic-on-the-conspira-sea-cruise-day-1/

Then Popular Mechanics did a version but the original blog posts were much more interesting, I think.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/a21919/conspiracy-theory-cruise/

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 05:21:18 PM »
That blog was fantastic! There’s a YouTube of SDM doing a section on a radio show from a prison phone, I must try and find it. I have to admit he is a guilty pleasure, I sit in a sack of salt when I listened to him before and his reruns on Bell streams make me squirm now.

There’s a whole lot of claptrap in the paranormal world isn’t there?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 05:29:20 PM »
That blog was fantastic! There’s a YouTube of SDM doing a section on a radio show from a prison phone, I must try and find it. I have to admit he is a guilty pleasure, I sit in a sack of salt when I listened to him before and his reruns on Bell streams make me squirm now.

There’s a whole lot of claptrap in the paranormal world isn’t there?

In a sane world that blog author should have won a Pulitzer. And I think, unlike more snarky folks, he did a balanced job, called people out when needed as con artists but some were nice and honest (just maybe deluded) and that most of the people (the ones who might or not be getting duped were nice folks, which upset him when they were being set-up for potential legal problems by listening to some of the "experts.")

Yes, somewhere on the Youtubes he called into a show (or maybe was doing his show.) He also called in once when he was "on the lam," I recall. I so wanted him to be a guest on C2C for the Art Tribute because, the best part of his call in on youtube to the show was everyso often a recorded message comes on the line "this call is coming from a Federal Penitentiary" (or something like that) and SDM would just keep on going as if nothing happened with his earthquake and stock predictions (or whatever.) It was hilarious.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 05:55:48 PM »
He was in Mexico wasn’t he? I think it was Kerry Cassidy’s show. Then he goes BACK into the US to meet up with his wife... wtf? You have to wonder if he was that deluded that he thought he would get off... me, being non narcissistic wouldn’t believe my own lies, but I believe he really is definitely a narcissist and they actually believe the claims they make I think.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

deadmeow

• KIDD
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2018, 07:29:00 PM »
SDM has issues, but he is charismatic and easy to listen to.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 08:31:07 PM »
SDM has issues, but he is charismatic and easy to listen to.

I enjoyed his shows and his schtick, unless bilking dupes who get into real legal or financial problems following his advice/theories. But it would appear that he actually TRIED some of it, unlike some who just peddle the books/DVDs but don't use their "legal" or financial theories for themselves.

Good Dave should get SDM and/or Melissa on the show as a guest. Seriously. It would be an epic show.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2018, 05:35:54 PM »

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 06:49:31 PM »
Classic Sean David Morton. Recruiting followers and working his con game.

Also you can find many other posts allegedly from Sean that are being published on that site by 'Jay Pee'.

http://alternativerealitydisorder.com/author/jp/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 12:01:25 AM »
Classic Sean David Morton. Recruiting followers and working his con game.

Also you can find many other posts allegedly from Sean that are being published on that site by 'Jay Pee'.

http://alternativerealitydisorder.com/author/jp/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hmmmm

Royal

• KIDD
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 03:00:04 AM »
Con artists never change.