Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12135092 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #103410 on: June 10, 2019, 06:12:42 PM »
shoes keep the demons out

What size shows do you wear?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #103411 on: June 10, 2019, 06:14:04 PM »

Out of what? Out of feet? Or the closet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #103412 on: June 10, 2019, 06:19:21 PM »
@Bart Ell, the new post link now goes to the proper post. I believe that's been the first time in a few days. Thanks for your work on that!
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #103413 on: June 10, 2019, 06:21:37 PM »
@Bart Ell, the new post link now goes to the proper post. I believe that's been the first time in a few days. Thanks for your work on that!

Code ninjas did some sort of database voodoo this morning.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #103414 on: June 10, 2019, 06:24:10 PM »
Good lord.  So still asking for money and putting it on the fans to beg her to come back.  What a tool.  So when if she does not come back she then puts it all on the fans?  Again, not taking responsibility.  Now it is the fans fault.  But do keep sending me your money.  What is the difference between Heather and that coffey fraud?  Or a tv preacher begging for money?  I guess the tv preacher at least sends you some magic tap water.

Coffey at least will give you a fake reading for big bucks. HW is offering uninformed interviews and... drama?  :P
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #103415 on: June 10, 2019, 06:34:32 PM »
You know, it's interesting. Fluffy posts stuff on her list that shows a sensibility that is quite sexist and a bit odd. She seems to favor images of women in peril being rescued by muscled men, or victimized, being held prisoner or being threatened, or exaggerated images of women's sexuality.

I know these are all images mostly from the '40's which explains the context of these images, and maybe I'm just off-base here, but still... she seems unusually preoccupied with mostly negative images of women for a woman whose life partner is another woman. Kind of a paradox, no?
Yep!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #103416 on: June 10, 2019, 06:36:51 PM »
They can't afford a Times Square add promoting her return so they've settled for a Mike in Montana led campaign to have an add in the town square of Poplar, Montana population 800.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #103417 on: June 10, 2019, 06:38:16 PM »
They can't afford a Times Square add promoting her return so they've settled for a Mike in Montana led campaign to have an add in the town square of Poplar, Montana population 800.

How many people in Poplar, Montana do we think a) have ever heard of her (other than Mike and his wife if they live there), b) have high-speed internet so they can download her GIGANTIC looking glass files and not grow old and gray waiting for the downloads to finish?

I would hope the residents of Poplar, Montana are smarter than that in any case.  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #103418 on: June 10, 2019, 06:39:53 PM »
You know, it's interesting. Fluffy posts stuff on her list that shows a sensibility that is quite sexist and a bit odd. She seems to favor images of women in peril being rescued by muscled men, or victimized, being held prisoner or being threatened, or exaggerated images of women's sexuality.

I know these are all images mostly from the '40's which explains the context of these images, and maybe I'm just off-base here, but still... she seems unusually preoccupied with mostly negative images of women for a woman whose life partner is another woman. Kind of a paradox, no?

Maybe she's the type of woman who likes to be slapped around and be subjected to rough sex...  Just sayin'

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #103419 on: June 10, 2019, 06:42:04 PM »

Thus "pregnant and barefoot" is a tool of the devil 😁

Hold it...  "Barefoot and pregnant...". Doh!
Eh, nevermind...

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #103420 on: June 10, 2019, 06:42:47 PM »
What bunk.  Women like shoes and purses because, after jewelry, they are the next high-style items you don't have to diet to fit into.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #103421 on: June 10, 2019, 06:43:43 PM »
Ok.  I am ready to do my own show.  But I need to know you want it.  So I need you to start subscribing to my show and you must send in a bunch of emails praising me.  If you really want me you will send the money/subcriptions and send me emails praising me. 

Ok, but beware the infamous cut wire, it may sabotage your earnest efforts. It seems to be going around:

https://nypost.com/2019/06/05/saboteur-cuts-wire-on-fingerprint-machine-fighting-lirr-overtime-abuse/

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #103422 on: June 10, 2019, 06:46:24 PM »
Code ninjas did some sort of database voodoo this morning.

Thanks, then, for cracking the whip.
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #103424 on: June 10, 2019, 06:57:54 PM »
What bunk.  Women like shoes and purses because, after jewelry, they are the next high-style items you don't have to diet to fit into.

Oh, Fluffy, fluffy. Here's a similar retro image for ya.

Sigh.