Author Topic: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton to Take Over Rush Limbaugh Slot  (Read 7088 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton to Take Over Rush Limbaugh Slot
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2021, 01:53:03 PM »
I can make Ms. Julie smile... with two fingers...

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2021, 09:03:35 PM »
Urh this Travis clown can't even get his sports genre right

The right-wing outrage machine were losing their heads because the US women soccer team with facing different directions. They turned away from WW2 vet playing the anthem on a harmonic. As it turns out, some were facing the veteran, some were facing the flag.

The FN credit (wow that's something I don't say much lol) looked at the evidence and believes the reason for the different directions is credible. They brought in the "sports guy" Clay who did a lot of ranting at first sight

Did he apologize? Did he self-reflect that he overreacted without getting the full facts? Did he own his mistake at any way possible? Of course not. He somehow blamed the women soccer team for making him jump to conclusion.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1412414652588384267

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2021, 11:46:50 AM »
Clay and Buck still talk over each other and their callers. Limbaugh and Bell built iHeartRadio and PremSuck. Now, the suits will destroy it like they did C2C.

Women's soccer reference:
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2021, 11:54:34 AM »
Clay and Buck still talk over each other and their callers. Limbaugh and Bell built iHeartRadio and PremSuck. Now, the suits will destroy it like they did C2C.

Women's soccer reference:

Yep.  Thank yeeewww, Ms. Julie!  ::)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2021, 07:54:33 PM »
Yep.  Thank yeeewww, Ms. Julie!  ::)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I wonder if she's ever been outside

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2021, 10:09:00 PM »
You mean prolapsed?

Uh, uh...ummm...
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2021, 07:56:44 AM »
I don’t know but I’ll bet she’s constipated as hell.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2021, 08:13:50 AM »
Still haven’t given the show a listen. It’s like your favorite steakhouse going out of business because of government lockdowns and an Outback opens in its place.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2021, 08:36:25 AM »
Still haven’t given the show a listen. It’s like your favorite steakhouse going out of business because of government lockdowns and an Outback opens in its place.

They are not as much of a relative downgrade like Bell to Noory...  Limbaugh was just sooo incredibly good.

Ted Williams to Carl Yastrzemski downgrade is still a downgrade.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2021, 08:38:16 AM »
I’ve tried it a couple of times but couldn’t last longer than 15 minutes.  Big mistake to have two voices squawking.  They just don’t make the cut.  If it’s PremRat’s plan to kill conservative talk, it’s working.  But, as long as Ms. Julie’s happy.  :P
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2021, 09:35:06 AM »
I’ve tried it a couple of times but couldn’t last longer than 15 minutes.  Big mistake to have two voices squawking.  They just don’t make the cut.  If it’s PremRat’s plan to kill conservative talk, it’s working.  But, as long as Ms. Julie’s happy.  :P

Not only two voices squawking, cutting each other off or just plain out talking over each other. If there is one thing that I cannot tolerate it's those two things. That is why hannity is so fucking annoying. Even when there is a very intelligent or knowledgeable guest, hannity cuts them off.

At least, when Art Bell cut people off, it was for an intelligent, insightful or plain radio smart reason. Not just trying to throw his own input in there.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2021, 09:38:26 AM »
... That is why hannity is so fucking annoying. Even when there is a very intelligent or knowledgeable guest, hannity cuts them off....

Well that, and he's not very bright.

The other Conservative TV and radio hosts seem to like him and compliment him.  They have to know he's terrible, yet marvel that he draws a big audience.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2021, 10:04:11 AM »

The other Conservative TV and radio hosts seem to like him and compliment him.  They have to know he's terrible, yet marvel that he draws a big audience.

He had a strong lead-in.  Until PremSuck forced him upon the Rush Limbaugh affiliates, he was often on non-iHeart stations in bigger markets.  It's not like must see Thursday on NBC when you had shows like Hill Street blues, St elsewhere, the Cosby show, family ties, and all that other great stuff jam-packed onto a single evening. It was more like Big bang theory followed by some crap that would have otherwise been canceled after 6 weeks.

Forgive the lack of capitalization and weirdness, I'm not bothering to correct my voice recognition.

My guess is that, after Travis and Sexton lose their novelty, that we will see the "new" hannity Show drop in ratings considerably.

While hannity has his place, he's not a flagship show.  He's more like a number five or six batter in a lineup.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2021, 10:42:28 AM »

Hannity is unlistenable for me.  His first hour of radio is nothing but the same old Hannityisms, over and over.  The guy talks like he’s main lining caffeine.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2021, 10:47:16 AM »
Yesterday, I had to drive up north a little bit. I was in the car probably 90 minutes.

Maybe 20 minutes into my trip, I went into a tirade, cussing out the radio. What triggered me? I normally save such the tree all for Sean Hannity. That guy is just such a fucking card, I don't care if I agree with him on 99.9% of everything, he's an asshole. But this was Clay and Buck that I had my cussfit over.

These two morons were talking about some lady complaining at some board meeting or something and her last name was Sexton.

Then these assholes start riffing on the "that's your mother" hardy-har-har bullshit.

They're like a fucking morning zoo show, trying to appeal to the low IQ-equipped people. Just so fucking annoying. Today, I tuned in just so that I could find out who advertises with them. Frankly, I don't know who does but I'll send a little complaint messages to all of them.

These assholes shouldn't be on the radio, period.
Eh, nevermind...