Author Topic: USFL  (Read 1622 times)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: USFL
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2022, 12:11:37 AM »
I'm thinking Johnny Manziel needs to be in this league. I actually thought that the dude was dead but nope. He is alive and
still hanging on with the FCF Zappers:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Who else?  Vinny Testaverde is still under 60 - looks like he could use the cash.

Johnny Manziel. Johnny Football. Is this where he ended up? I had forgotten all about him. Just like everyone else did. I was thinking about checking this out when I first heard about it. Your guys' posts make it look pretty sad. Luckily I have the Winter Olympics to divert me. Snowboard Cross!
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2022, 03:40:04 AM »
Johnny Manziel. Johnny Football. Is this where he ended up? I had forgotten all about him. Just like everyone else did. I was thinking about checking this out when I first heard about it. Your guys' posts make it look pretty sad. Luckily I have the Winter Olympics to divert me. Snowboard Cross!

@TigerLily Well at least Manziel is still alive and cooking. I honestly thought the guy had OD'd. Better to be splitting time at QB as a FCF Zapper than being found dead at the Circus Circus in Vegas.

I'm a Winter Olympics guy as well. Speed skating, hockey, ski jumping, sledding, figure skating - its good stuff.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2022, 10:35:19 AM »

Yeah @Walks_At_Night . I enjoy the Winter Olympics. More than the Summer Olympics I think. Even though I've never lived closer than a 3-hour drive to snow. Maybe that's it. The exotic unfamiliarity
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"