Author Topic: Dark Shadows  (Read 543 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Dark Shadows
« on: June 27, 2022, 10:37:01 AM »
Today is the anniversary of the debut of Dark Shadoes. Somewhere Barnabus, Victoria, Maggie, Carolyn, Julia, Angelique and maybe Sunny von Bulow still live.
https://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news/602271/dark-shadows-premiere-anniversary-tribute-vampire-soap-opera-abc/?fbclid=IwAR2a0CfDLgYwef7-qxdKubnMdC2xbpoRIX5DAYxbtzhgzXkFOEvIxAeMcyY
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Dark Shadows
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 11:34:05 AM »
Today is the anniversary of the debut of Dark Shadoes. Somewhere Barnabus, Victoria, Maggie, Carolyn, Julia, Angelique and maybe Sunny von Bulow still live.
https://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news/602271/dark-shadows-premiere-anniversary-tribute-vampire-soap-opera-abc/?fbclid=IwAR2a0CfDLgYwef7-qxdKubnMdC2xbpoRIX5DAYxbtzhgzXkFOEvIxAeMcyY

I watched reruns with my Grandmother.  She loved that program.  I didn't get into it as a kid but I might revisit soon.  After watching the video from the link I determined that Dr. Julia Hoffman is annoying.

Did you see the movie with Johnny Depp as Barnabus?  I didn't care for it.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 12:14:04 PM »
I watched reruns with my Grandmother.  She loved that program.  I didn't get into it as a kid but I might revisit soon.  After watching the video from the link I determined that Dr. Julia Hoffman is annoying.

Did you see the movie with Johnny Depp as Barnabus?  I didn't care for it.

Kind of funny because Dr. Hoffman had the major hots for Barnabus, but he always rebuffed her overtures of love.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 02:16:45 PM »
Barnabus was after Josette.
Merry Christmas

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 02:58:31 PM »
I always liked Angelique, myself.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 06:15:06 AM »
Do you think it coincidence that on a current series about vampires, What We Do in the Shadows, one character has the first name "Colin"?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 09:31:46 AM »
I hope not.
Merry Christmas