Author Topic: Deprogramming PB  (Read 39031 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Deprogramming PB
« Reply #330 on: March 14, 2023, 07:34:24 PM »
"Disgusto, The Clown You Never Hire Twice"

LOL ((audible giggle)) They can't hire me twice WHEN THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #331 on: March 14, 2023, 07:41:19 PM »
50 Shades of Cray.

One of the things that I love about this thread -- other than watching the homophobes run around with their hair on fire -- is how short your posts are (for the most part).  On the politics thread, one has to endure the Gish Gallop of all of your grievances against Biden and the Libs.  It goes on forever.  I would someday reach my deathbed saying in that theatrically croaky whisper, “I once spent three hours reading, and finally finished one of PB's posts” and then die with a smile on my face, knowing that achievement would never be equaled.   

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #332 on: March 14, 2023, 07:42:57 PM »
LOL ((audible giggle)) They can't hire me twice WHEN THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!

Those aliens could fly that ship right up your backdoor and never touch the sides.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #333 on: March 14, 2023, 08:33:34 PM »
One of the things that I love about this thread -- other than watching the homophobes run around with their hair on fire -- is how short your posts are (for the most part).  On the politics thread, one has to endure the Gish Gallop of all of your grievances against Biden and the Libs.  It goes on forever.  I would someday reach my deathbed saying in that theatrically croaky whisper, “I once spent three hours reading, and finally finished one of PB's posts” and then die with a smile on my face, knowing that achievement would never be equaled.

I'm glad you enjoy them.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #334 on: March 14, 2023, 08:42:12 PM »
Those aliens could fly that ship right up your backdoor and never touch the sides.
..yawn

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #335 on: March 14, 2023, 09:46:58 PM »

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #336 on: March 15, 2023, 09:45:35 AM »
I'm glad you enjoy them.

You know what would be the best thing ever, just keep reducing the size of your posts so that I will enjoy them more and more. Down to only one word and then only one character until you achieve apotheosis and totally empty posts.  Wouldn't that be boss?  Like an art project: every reader would have to fill it in mentally with what s/he thinks you might say.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #337 on: March 15, 2023, 10:06:25 AM »
You know what would be the best thing ever, just keep reducing the size of your posts so that I will enjoy them more and more. Down to only one word and then only one character until you achieve apotheosis and totally empty posts.  Wouldn't that be boss?  Like an art project: every reader would have to fill it in mentally with what s/he thinks you might say.

I'm only posting this as a note of explanation.  It's not meant to invade your privacy.

Dumpster is only let out of his strait jacket when under direct observation.  Trying to put it back on is always a challenge, as he's uncooperative, quick, and cagey.  Unlike the other patients, ever since the incident he also needs to have it on during a diaper change.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #338 on: March 15, 2023, 03:27:31 PM »
I'm only posting this as a note of explanation.  It's not meant to invade your privacy.

Dumpster is only let out of his strait jacket when under direct observation.  Trying to put it back on is always a challenge, as he's uncooperative, quick, and cagey.  Unlike the other patients, ever since the incident he also needs to have it on during a diaper change.

What in tarnation...wait, was this supposed to be funny?  From YOU??

Oh, isn't this just the most heartwarming thing!  In a sort of a "child with cerebral palsy goes ice skating" kind of way.  Not for the technical virtuosity, lord knows, but for the gumption on display before the inevitable faceplant.

[pssst...just a reminder that you were supposed to make me happy by keeping your posts s.h.o.r.t.e.r...like your girlfriend always said, don't promise something that you can't deliver!]

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #339 on: March 15, 2023, 10:44:10 PM »
What in tarnation...wait, was this supposed to be funny?  From YOU??

Oh, isn't this just the most heartwarming thing!  In a sort of a "child with cerebral palsy goes ice skating" kind of way.  Not for the technical virtuosity, lord knows, but for the gumption on display before the inevitable faceplant.

[pssst...just a reminder that you were supposed to make me happy by keeping your posts s.h.o.r.t.e.r...like your girlfriend always said, don't promise something that you can't deliver!]

Well, very little can match your gay fantasy projection knee-slappers, but a person can try.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #340 on: March 15, 2023, 10:53:53 PM »
Well, very little can match your gay fantasy projection knee-slappers, but a person can try.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #341 on: March 16, 2023, 03:10:09 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well, @TigerLily , you've made an old man very happy today. God bless you.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #342 on: March 16, 2023, 06:48:24 AM »
Well, @TigerLily , you've made an old man very happy today. God bless you.

Oh dear, there's that bitterness showing itself again.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #343 on: March 16, 2023, 03:43:52 PM »
Oh dear, there's that bitterness showing itself again.

Bitterness?  I'm reminded of that saying about when you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

What do you call someone so utterly lacking in charm and grace [PB?]; someone in such constant need of validation despite meriting none of it [PB?]; someone so DYING to be popular and enraged that they aren't? [PB!]

The real story here is your dilemma about how to get Senda into your group of barking seals, thereby increasing the population of your fan base by 25%, and it's girth by 150%.  Who wouldn't sign up for episodes of that on a daily basis, especially if you throw in the possibility of @TigerLily and her annual chore of saying something pleasant to you?  The possibilities are endless...like one of your posts.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #344 on: March 16, 2023, 04:55:33 PM »
Bitterness?  I'm reminded of that saying about when you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

What do you call someone so utterly lacking in charm and grace [PB?]; someone in such constant need of validation despite meriting none of it [PB?]; someone so DYING to be popular and enraged that they aren't? [PB!]

The real story here is your dilemma about how to get Senda into your group of barking seals, thereby increasing the population of your fan base by 25%, and it's girth by 150%.  Who wouldn't sign up for episodes of that on a daily basis, especially if you throw in the possibility of @TigerLily and her annual chore of saying something pleasant to you?  The possibilities are endless...like one of your posts.

I'm concerned you're becoming churlish and disagreeable in a thread that's supposed to be fun for you.

Get well soon!