Author Topic: Deprogramming PB  (Read 38329 times)

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
Re: Deprogramming PB
« Reply #360 on: March 18, 2023, 04:36:05 AM »
Almost time!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #361 on: March 18, 2023, 09:23:41 AM »
Every time that you post, an angel bursts into flames and takes a litter of puppies with it.

lol, seriously. Can I steal this quote?
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #362 on: March 18, 2023, 09:25:34 AM »
You're as gay as a daisy in May.

You're as gay as a tree full of lavender parakeets.

You're as gay as a pink koala hugging a rainbow.

Gayer, even.

I asked ChatGPT about you yesterday. It replied that 'Philippines', when said with a mouthful of baby batter, sounds remarkably like 'floppy penis' and suggested that you were drawn there for that reason, and it wasn't solely about getting cheap, unfettered access to dirty brown homeless boys. Certainly food for thought.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #363 on: March 18, 2023, 09:40:29 AM »
I asked ChatGPT about you yesterday. It replied that 'Philippines', when said with a mouthful of baby batter, sounds remarkably like 'floppy penis' and suggested that you were drawn there for that reason, and it wasn't solely about getting cheap, unfettered access to dirty brown homeless boys. Certainly food for thought.

Oh. Look what the Twisted Sister magnet dragged in
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #364 on: March 18, 2023, 11:31:45 AM »
No more fighting! It's NICE TIME NOW!

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #365 on: March 18, 2023, 03:14:37 PM »
about getting cheap, unfettered access to dirty brown homeless boys

Dirty?

Based on this output about you, ChatGPT might just be ready for prime time.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #366 on: March 18, 2023, 03:15:52 PM »

I woke up this morning with an insect bite on my ass.  He's arrived here unannounced, I'm sure of it.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #367 on: March 18, 2023, 04:53:45 PM »
I woke up this morning with an insect bite on my ass.
Put some olive oil on it. EVOO

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #368 on: March 20, 2023, 06:29:28 AM »

Your quivering idolatry has been duly noted. My sexual appeal covers the entire waterfront, from men, to women, to (no offence) smelly lesbians.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #369 on: March 21, 2023, 04:30:24 PM »
My sexual appeal covers the entire waterfront

Your sexual appeal, AKA low tide at the pier.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #370 on: March 21, 2023, 05:13:00 PM »
Your quivering idolatry has been duly noted. My sexual appeal covers the entire waterfront, from men, to women, to (no offence) smelly lesbians.
There's no more fighting. From here on out it's all puppy-dogs and rainbows. Nothing to be gained from being mean to others and saying things that you wouldn't say in person to another member.

Peter, can you learn to love?

Your sexual appeal, AKA low tide at the pier.
And you could use a little love too.

Cool your jets, gentle.. men.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #371 on: March 21, 2023, 05:45:51 PM »

In recent years things had been looking better for the gays. Fortunately we have a large contingent of the population, lead by a certain individual, working hard to revive he type of Hateration towards gays that seemed so comfortably common only a decade ago.

Gay males have attempted to cast off their image as effeminate nancy-boys by doing such things as taking up dangerous jobs where your primary responsibility is to kill human beings, or by lifting weights until they become as big as (or just outright become) an NFL linebacker. This is all a bunch of horseshit, as everybody knows simply that all gay males are prancing sissies.

Gays, as everyone knows, have diseases. Most commonly gays have AIDS – I believe roughly 95% of them do at this point, and they are only getting it faster, regardless of what any recent Fake News statistical analysis has to say about the explosion of AIDS in other groups. Gays are also promiscuous – did you know that gays actually have five sets of genitalia in order to facilitate having sex with between five and eight partners at a time? This also aids (ha ha!) gays in their unending desire to spread disease and plague upon all of humanity.

Also they dress well, but only phags care about that.

You can identify the swishes on this board easily enough, as their user names are composed of initials only, without any numbers.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #372 on: March 21, 2023, 06:05:37 PM »
There's no more fighting. From here on out it's all puppy-dogs and rainbows. Nothing to be gained from being mean to others and saying things that you wouldn't say in person to another member...

The immersive program we have Dumpster assigned to appears to be working, or at least he's beginning to show flashes of improvement.  I've also upgraded his meds, and he seems to be taking them, which may also partly explain his development.

If this trend continues, we may have him back on solid food soon, allow him out of his room for longer periods, increase his TV and game room privileges, and loosen his restraints a bit when preparing him to interact with others.

He still maintains his delusions, and can be difficult to apprehend, contain, and sedate when he begins to spiral, but we do see improvement.  There is hope.

One downside is his posts have become mundane and dull.  We'd like to see more spirit, while still retaining his dignity, which we continue to believe is very possible.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #373 on: March 21, 2023, 07:16:29 PM »
The immersive program we have Dumpster assigned to appears to be working, or at least he's beginning to show flashes of improvement.  I've also upgraded his meds, and he seems to be taking them, which may also partly explain his development.

If this trend continues, we may have him back on solid food soon, allow him out of his room for longer periods, increase his TV and game room privileges, and loosen his restraints a bit when preparing him to interact with others.

He still maintains his delusions, and can be difficult to apprehend, contain, and sedate when he begins to spiral, but we do see improvement.  There is hope.

One downside is his posts have become mundane and dull.  We'd like to see more spirit, while still retaining his dignity, which we continue to believe is very possible.
He insists on lashing out. Deflection is a go-to for him as he tends to empty his toolbox rather quickly. You are going to have to up the dosages. I am sad for him.  :(

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #374 on: March 26, 2023, 10:12:35 PM »
This thread was humming along just dandy until the Glitter Twins fucked it all up.