Poll

Should George Knapp replace George Noory in a heart beat?

Yes
47 (83.9%)
no
4 (7.1%)
maybe
5 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp  (Read 58030 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp
« Reply #300 on: February 05, 2022, 12:20:43 PM »
Even more Knapp:

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #301 on: February 05, 2022, 12:57:07 PM »
Even more Knapp:

The Astonishing Legends guys are really good, especially on their deep dives programs. The did a five part, 16+ hour show on the Patterson-Gimlin film that's outstanding.   

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #302 on: February 05, 2022, 01:22:47 PM »
The Astonishing Legends guys are really good, especially on their deep dives programs. The did a five part, 16+ hour show on the Patterson-Gimlin film that's outstanding.

Yeah - they do a nice show.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #303 on: March 22, 2022, 06:46:26 AM »
Listened to Knapp's interview from a couple nights ago of Kathleen Marden , she of "UFO Royalty" as a function of her being the niece of Betty Hill.  I've always found her to be a pleasant enough guest, engaging and articulate. I especially liked her when she acted as the kinder, gentler half when interviewed with her former co-author Stanton Friedman.

Unfortunately, Kathleen has apparently joined a growing list of old school ufologists who, having been relegated to irrelevance with the change in focus brought on by tic tacs and government acknowledgements, has developed her own new narrative to get more into the woo aspects of the field.  In her case, she has evolved from researcher to active participant now that she has remembered her own abductions and told us about "secret" alien consciousness programs she took part in.  Probably a coincidence that the stories she related to "Question Nothing Knapp" were evergreen tales of aliens concerned about our environment, and my personal favorite, a rehash of a couple original Star Trek episodes dealing with aliens who had evolved to the extent of not needing/having physical bodies. 

I sometimes feel bad for the more sincere UFO "researchers" who the field has kicked to the curb and have had to find some new schtick to stay relevant.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #304 on: March 26, 2022, 10:19:17 PM »
Knapp time

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #305 on: March 28, 2022, 12:00:48 AM »
Knapps interview with Jack Osborne was pretty good. He mentioned some footage that captured of a creature in the middle of the desert near skinwalker ranch that sounded interesting. Said it’s going to be in some upcoming docu but wasn’t specific.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #306 on: March 28, 2022, 11:37:37 AM »
Knapps interview with Jack Osborne was pretty good. He mentioned some footage that captured of a creature in the middle of the desert near skinwalker ranch that sounded interesting. Said it’s going to be in some upcoming docu but wasn’t specific.

The highlight of that segment was Barry asking Jack Ozzy's drug of choice.

Knapp seemed almost frustrated with the first guest, a MMA fighter, who didn't make any exorbitant claims and cavorted his only UFO sighting by explaining he wasn't qualified to say what he had or hadn't seen.  Reasonable, down to Earth guests with no agenda or out there stories take Knapp off his game.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #307 on: April 23, 2022, 06:56:20 PM »
Knapp and Skinwalker ranch tonight. Should be worth a tune in.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #308 on: April 23, 2022, 10:17:24 PM »
Knapp and Skinwalker ranch tonight. Should be worth a tune in.
Knapp says for the first time he is interviewing the owner of Skinwalker Ranch live from the Ranch itself tonight!

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #309 on: April 24, 2022, 12:03:40 PM »
I really enjoyed the second segment where Knapp interviewed Paul Fronczak.  I'm looking forward to hearing what the "big thing" coming out soon he mentioned near the end of the interview.  Knapp is great doing crime stories.

The first half was more of Knapp's promoting his (latest) meal ticket.  Anyone notice he's been more careful about Skinwalker guests since the Ranch's former head of security was a guest a few years back?  He's the gent who told Knapp and the C2C audience, in his years there on the Ranch, he never say anything, never had anything follow him home, and that the security guys there routinely made up stories for Bass.

Also noted last night the Ranch's current owner was very careful in how he worded his answers.  The best one was him making a point that he "personally" wasn't making a dime off the current TV series. Of course he isn't, he's not an idiot. The money is being made by whatevet incorporated entity/production company he former to protect his personal finances.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #310 on: April 24, 2022, 12:34:33 PM »
Initially, when I saw that they were going to do a show on the ranch, I was under the impression that George Knapp was actually part of the ownership group. I am presuming he is not because he would have had to have said something about that. Right?
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2022, 09:32:44 AM »
I must say I enjoyed the interview with actor Steve Schirripa who played Bobby Baccalieri on The Sopranos.  It was a refreshing escape from all the woo that's been peddled lately.  The British UFO guy wasn't too bad either, but I admit that I really wasn't focused on his interview.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2022, 09:38:52 AM »
I must say I enjoyed the interview with actor Steve Schirripa who played Bobby Baccalieri on The Sopranos.  It was a refreshing escape from all the woo that's been peddled lately.  The British UFO guy wasn't too bad either, but I admit that I really wasn't focused on his interview.

Come home Shay.  Come home...............

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2022, 12:14:03 PM »
Come home Shay.  Come home...............

LOL.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Hi, Shay.  I miss you.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2022, 12:31:49 PM »

I didn't realize Knapp was going to have Phil Mantle on this morning, I'll listen to the interview later in the week.  Mantle is a hoot, his telling of how the 90s alien autopsy was faked is hilarious.  He is one of the few ufologists I'd pay to see/hear speak.