Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett  (Read 32576 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett
« Reply #240 on: February 19, 2023, 08:26:01 AM »
Schrader looks like a reject from Pawn Stars.;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2023, 09:11:59 AM »
Schrader looks like a reject from Pawn Stars.;)

It looks like he lost weight, or did they just take it at a special angle?

I hear Chumbawamba right now.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #242 on: February 19, 2023, 10:00:33 AM »
It looks like he lost weight, or did they just take it at a special angle?

I hear Chumbawamba right now.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #243 on: March 28, 2023, 06:49:01 AM »
Last might I got to listen to Ian's interview from a couple weeks ago with the guy claiming to be Sitting Bull's great grandson.  Throughout the interview, the guest kept referring to his spirit guides and how they helped lead him out of a downward spiral after his experiences in SEA.  All the while Ian respectfully acknowledged, and seemed to accept the existence of, these guides.  He even at one point asked the guest to convey a message to his spirit guides for their wisdom in helping to prepare him to appear on C2C.

Mind you, this is the same host who relentlessly humiliated frequent woo pitching caller Joseph from Monterey one evening when he attempted to discuss his spirit guides. Ian all but told the Joseph if he believed he was the hearing voices of spirit guides, he might ought to consider medical help. He has similarly attacked other guests/callers and their dissertations of woo.

No, I didn't expect Ian to rip the old Indian a new asshole as he related his woo woo musings, but I'm disappointed he did not try to "unpack" (one of Ian's favorite expressions) the tales he was relating.  He basically gave the old gentleman a pass.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #244 on: March 28, 2023, 08:11:01 AM »
He basically gave the old gentleman a pass.

That seems to be a theme as of late.  Don Shipley did the same with some 80+ year old guy that had been pretending to be a SEAL. A real SEAL with almost the same name had died, so this joker started pretending to be him.  Not good but the faker made an honest apology and confessed to those he mislead.  Shipley felt that was enough. I guess the difference is that the old SEAL faker fessed up.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #245 on: March 28, 2023, 09:17:11 AM »
Last might I got to listen to Ian's interview from a couple weeks ago with the guy claiming to be Sitting Bull's great grandson.  Throughout the interview, the guest kept referring to his spirit guides and how they helped lead him out of a downward spiral after his experiences in SEA.  All the while Ian respectfully acknowledged, and seemed to accept the existence of, these guides.  He even at one point asked the guest to convey a message to his spirit guides for their wisdom in helping to prepare him to appear on C2C.

Mind you, this is the same host who relentlessly humiliated frequent woo pitching caller Joseph from Monterey one evening when he attempted to discuss his spirit guides. Ian all but told the Joseph if he believed he was the hearing voices of spirit guides, he might ought to consider medical help. He has similarly attacked other guests/callers and their dissertations of woo.

No, I didn't expect Ian to rip the old Indian a new asshole as he related his woo woo musings, but I'm disappointed he did not try to "unpack" (one of Ian's favorite expressions) the tales he was relating.  He basically gave the old gentleman a pass.

Ian is nothing if not PC.  He's not going to ''go Ian'' on a Native American.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #246 on: April 08, 2023, 06:06:14 PM »
Ian hosted c2cam last night and again tonight.
I noticed that his twitter site has disappeared, but its still linked at the c2cam website.
Maybe Ian doesn't like twitter since it was taken over by Elon Musk or something?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #247 on: April 08, 2023, 06:15:30 PM »
Ian hosted c2cam last night and again tonight.
I noticed that his twitter site has disappeared, but its still linked at the c2cam website.
Maybe Ian doesn't like twitter since it was taken over by Elon Musk or something?

He gave it up for lent. I guess he put the account to sleep...
Eh, nevermind...

CoolTen10Redux

• KIDD
« Reply #248 on: April 08, 2023, 09:42:21 PM »
JFK medical problems tonight...

What does everybody think about this?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #249 on: April 08, 2023, 11:13:39 PM »
He gave it up for lent. I guess he put the account to sleep...
Ah yes Ian confirmed that at the start of the show tonight and announced his twitter is now active again for the live show.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #250 on: April 09, 2023, 12:14:41 AM »
Cowsills are always talking over each other during interviews. Just like tonight...  Argh.

Freaky thing... When Susan said "hello," I looked towards my door.   It sounded like she was there
 Doh!
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #251 on: April 09, 2023, 12:32:42 AM »
Cowsills are always talking over each other during interviews. Just like tonight...  Argh.

Freaky thing... When Susan said "hello," I looked towards my door.   It sounded like she was there
 Doh!

Here is the clip from youtube with Susan Cowsill and Dean Martin on his TV show in the late 1960s that Ian referred to:

Here is the Cowsills TV special that aired on NBC in the 1960s on youtube:

Here is the Cowsills appearance including Susan and her mother on the Playboy after Dark TV show in 1970 with Hugh Hefner:

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #252 on: April 09, 2023, 12:55:39 AM »
Tony Hendra was a writer for the Playboy show.  Tap into America!
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #253 on: April 09, 2023, 01:39:13 PM »
Last night's interview with a doctor who's written a book about JFK's medical history was the best I've heard on C2C for years.  Ian and the guest had great chemistry, and both were well prepared.  Even the callers asked good questions.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #254 on: April 09, 2023, 01:40:09 PM »
JFK medical problems tonight...

What does everybody think about this?

Par for the course with Ian.  His shows cover a wide range of topics, including some rather obscure ones.
I equate his shows to NPR after midnight.  As long as it's not paranormal, he'll do a show on it.