Author Topic: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis  (Read 34122 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2018, 11:54:40 AM »
I was listening to Clyde on Ground Zero last night where he had Jimmy Church on for a time. When did Clyde Lewis start kissing Jimmy Church’s butt so much? 🙄

They have been making kissy face for a while. I listen to pretty much all of Clyde’s shows, have done since around 2011ish, his gov stuff puts me off as I am not in the US, so it’s all a big car crash to me whichever slant is put on it. His stuff with Jimmy Church riles me a bit, so I tend to skip his segments. I never really liked him or his show, and even less since that shit with the Ouija board the other week which was in very poor taste even for a no hoper like Church. Apart from the fact they are both premiere rats, I don’t really understand why Clyde blots his copy book by having Church on the shows. I’d even prefer to listen to Hoagie over Church and I really can’t stand listening to Hoagie. 
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Chuck E Sleaze

• KIDD
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2018, 08:26:22 PM »
This is getting frustrating.  Clyde hasn't had a show worth a crap in two weeks.  I have turned every single one of them off after the first hour.  >:(

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2018, 11:27:16 PM »
This is getting frustrating.  Clyde hasn't had a show worth a crap in two weeks.  I have turned every single one of them off after the first hour.  >:(
I thought the first hour tonight, was Clyde at his best. He was just being himself, and showed patience I haven't heard in a long time. I tune him in 2 maybe 3 times a week. Depends on the subject...guest etc.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2018, 01:27:39 PM »
I'm done with Clyde Lewis. He' been pissing me off lately and the final straw is him shilling for Doc Wallet.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2018, 01:29:56 PM »
I'm done with Clyde Lewis. He' been pissing me off lately and the final straw is him shilling for Doc Wallet.

It’s not like this is the first time. 
Are we having fun yet?

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2018, 08:08:31 PM »
It’s not like this is the first time.

True, but he reached my "had enough" limit last night.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2018, 09:00:44 PM »
Another thing that has made me stop listening is his constantly saying "Y'know", sometimes 4 or 5 times in a sentence. Doesn't seem like something a radio professional should be doing.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2018, 11:28:56 PM »
Another thing that has made me stop listening is his constantly saying "Y'know", sometimes 4 or 5 times in a sentence. Doesn't seem like something a radio professional should be doing.
I know Y know?
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Biankaa

• KIDD
  • blows kisses
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2018, 04:19:19 AM »
A friend on the fan pages recommended this guy to me. Unfortunately in Aus we can't live stream him but what gold.  I haven't stopped listening to him for 2 weeks now. 

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2018, 11:51:19 AM »

obtuseidiot

• KIDD
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »
I know! Why couldn't it be you instead?! Oh, the humanity!

Dick. :P

Hank

• KMST
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2018, 08:39:35 PM »
Alex Jones was supposed to guest tonight on GZ. Clyde came on a while ago and announced, "Due to things beyond our control......" Now no AJ.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2018, 02:13:08 AM »
Alex Jones was supposed to guest tonight on GZ. Clyde came on a while ago and announced, "Due to things beyond our control......" Now no AJ.

Yeah there's some weird shit going on with CLyde's show the last couple of days. I wonder what is going on.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2018, 04:58:03 AM »
I am enjoying his rake/slenderman show but I intend to enjoy those topics anyway. For any of you drinkers out there looking for a new game you could drink every time he says the word meme, although you might passed out cold after the first hour. LOL

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2018, 07:32:07 AM »
I am enjoying his rake/slenderman show but I intend to enjoy those topics anyway. For any of you drinkers out there looking for a new game you could drink every time he says the word meme, although you might passed out cold after the first hour. LOL
Ha!  So true.  ;D  Is there a meme of Clyde's fascination with memes?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎