Author Topic: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says  (Read 50476 times)

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2018, 07:34:54 PM »
Well this is not a funny thing he said but what he did, during Thanksgiving Dad took a can of SPAM, scored it, put cloves in the crossings, a pineapple slice with cherry in the whole on top of it and baked it, then nuked a microwave sweet potato put butter cinnamon, nutmeg and maple syrup on it,a small pecan pie (one that comes 3 in a pack that you get in the lunch isle at a store, a Hawaiian roll, small ear of extra sweet corn ( he boiled in sugar water) and a few other things, with a bottle of MD 20/20 boxed them up and disappeared for about 4 hours, came home and that was it,, kind of funny if you ask me.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2018, 07:39:47 PM »
Well this is not a funny thing he said but what he did, during Thanksgiving Dad took a can of SPAM, scored it, put cloves in the crossings, a pineapple slice with cherry in the whole on top of it and baked it, then nuked a microwave sweet potato put butter cinnamon, nutmeg and maple syrup on it,a small pecan pie (one that comes 3 in a pack that you get in the lunch isle at a store, a Hawaiian roll, small ear of extra sweet corn ( he boiled in sugar water) and a few other things, with a bottle of MD 20/20 boxed them up and disappeared for about 4 hours, came home and that was it,, kind of funny if you ask me.

Dude sounds like he has survival skills.
Are we having fun yet?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2018, 11:44:07 PM »
That is intriguing.  I wonder if he shared a po' man's Thanksgiving with a homeless person.  How old is your dad?  What state was he mostly raised in?  This was the dedicated, creative, methodical, humorous side of him.

Belles

• Purps
  • KNYE
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2018, 12:15:12 AM »
I really enjoy this thread.  Your father-in-law sounds like a character.  Do look in to AlaNon. One of the best decisions I ever made.

Please, keep posting!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2018, 01:35:59 AM »

Maybe he went out to deliver a meal?  Shit lady, them sounds like Good Eats to me.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2018, 02:47:19 AM »
Cinnamon and nutmeg are bad enough, but maple syrup on a sweet potato?
As others have said, it sounds like he made a food delivery to someone with a severe sugar addiction.
Merry Christmas

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2018, 08:24:34 PM »
That is intriguing.  I wonder if he shared a po' man's Thanksgiving with a homeless person.  How old is your dad?  What state was he mostly raised in?  This was the dedicated, creative, methodical, humorous side of him.
He is my father -in-law and he is in his 70's, originally from Punxsutawney, Pa where you used to get free vanilla ice cream and apple pie all day long on Ground Hog Day, he has a lot of friends ans some may be homeless.

Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2018, 08:29:57 PM »
Funny thing today was he was outside withLouie (my Boxer dog) and he say Louie looking at that little pitbull across the street and he said louieif you make a move towards that rank bitch of a dog i will move my foot across your ass.

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2018, 08:57:41 PM »
George Noory sucks . . . .

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2018, 08:59:47 PM »
Funny thing today was he was outside withLouie (my Boxer dog) and he say Louie looking at that little pitbull across the street and he said louieif you make a move towards that rank bitch of a dog i will move my foot across your ass.
I totally appreciate him laying the ground rules. At least the dog knows where the line is.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2018, 09:03:06 PM »

You should get him to sign up for an account here.
Are we having fun yet?

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2018, 09:07:38 PM »
You should get him to sign up for an account here.
Would you really want to here him all day every day?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2018, 09:09:55 PM »
Would you really want to here him all day every day?

We could ask him all kinds of questions about how to fix stuff. But some people may troll him.

It might keep him off the streets.
Are we having fun yet?

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2018, 09:31:27 PM »
We could ask him all kinds of questions about how to fix stuff. But some people may troll him.

It might keep him off the streets.
I like where youare going with this

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2018, 09:33:27 PM »
I like where youare going with this

@albrecht might get the answer he’s looking for about pruning lantanas.
Are we having fun yet?