Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 833660 times)

gorkin

• KIDD
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1290 on: November 10, 2019, 03:06:30 AM »
;D  Most likely the superbeets.   ;)

Quick, someone get pharmacist Ben on the line and ask him to be sure.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Revenge of the chocolate bunnies!!
« Reply #1291 on: November 10, 2019, 09:37:32 AM »
Quick, someone get pharmacist Ben on the line and ask him to be sure.

Or Doc Wallet! HAHAHAHAHA

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1292 on: November 18, 2019, 12:18:43 AM »
...It's always fun seeing Jorge get a little flustered and how different he reacts when anybody can say the most outlandish things to any politician but when it comes to Trump, Noory all "Come on now, let's have decorum"  :)
yes noory is very into decor um  like perhaps jennifer love hewitt's decor  um why else would he flirt w/ her & later ask her friend is-she-as-neat-as-i-think-she-is  well her pubis probably is considering all the sequins she told the world she puts on it

dont confuse quirky with neat  she is like the queen of hypocrisy standing up for her marriage because her husband made her refrain from love scenes with men who werent her husband   nevermind that she laid with a whole lot of other wives' husbands on the set previously lol  i guess only her marriage was worthy of honoring   and lecturing elementary girls to love their bodies after she herself paid for breast augmentation  she is reputed to say all she ever wanted was to be a wife and mother but Maxim clearly states all she really said she ever wanted to be was sexy    as if being privileged and attractive wasnt enough already   

these things are public information george  if you wanted to know if she was neat or not you could have just read the data and made your own mind up   unless of course you were distracted by all the decor  um, yeah.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1293 on: November 18, 2019, 04:05:20 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #1294 on: November 28, 2019, 09:49:17 AM »
yes noory is very into decor um  like perhaps jennifer love hewitt's decor  um why else would he flirt w/ her & later ask her friend is-she-as-neat-as-i-think-she-is  well her pubis probably is considering all the sequins she told the world she puts on it

dont confuse quirky with neat  she is like the queen of hypocrisy standing up for her marriage because her husband made her refrain from love scenes with men who werent her husband   nevermind that she laid with a whole lot of other wives' husbands on the set previously lol  i guess only her marriage was worthy of honoring   and lecturing elementary girls to love their bodies after she herself paid for breast augmentation  she is reputed to say all she ever wanted was to be a wife and mother but Maxim clearly states all she really said she ever wanted to be was sexy    as if being privileged and attractive wasnt enough already   

these things are public information george  if you wanted to know if she was neat or not you could have just read the data and made your own mind up   unless of course you were distracted by all the decor  um, yeah.

I don't understand the obsession with George Noory, but I hope you have/had a good Thanksgiving @Sofia

Actually, I have my theories about the GN thing and I do occasionally look forward to your take on The Noory, but that's for a different time, if ever. Preferably never

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1295 on: December 01, 2019, 02:12:25 AM »
I don't understand the obsession with George Noory, but I hope you have/had a good Thanksgiving @Sofia

Actually, I have my theories about the GN thing and I do occasionally look forward to your take on The Noory, but that's for a different time, if ever. Preferably never
Maybe I think he's cute.  Well, until he opens his mouth.  As he did on Thanksgiving.  All the sudden for the first time in years, he starts talking about "My Lions", football.  Well, funny he hasn't mentioned them in years.  Oh yeah, they got Cheerleaders now.  Oh, so that's it.  Too bad the Internet says they don't get benefits & they make minimum wage.  I think that makes them a burden on Medicaid and food stamps.  Just like me!

I should have just slept through Thanksgiving.  It's a shame I can't drink anymore.  A nice euphoric stupor would have been really great.   I suppose George talked about drinking at some point on the holiday?  I was long gone by then.  Anyhow, I was alone.  The turkey turned out great.  Afterward, I was able to freeze many balanced meals in single serve containers.  And still had turkey meat left over! The cat seemed happy.  I did my job search.  And got offended again by George.  My relatives were not welcoming - they haven't welcomed me anywhere, anytime since I sued a live-in uncle for childhood incest.  So now I am the black sheep.  And about to be homeless, although there are some calls I can make on Tuesday to find out more about what to do.  With an elderly cat.  I guess this is called dumping, huh.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #1296 on: December 01, 2019, 03:32:47 AM »
Maybe I think he's cute.  Well, until he opens his mouth.  As he did on Thanksgiving.  All the sudden for the first time in years, he starts talking about "My Lions", football.  Well, funny he hasn't mentioned them in years.  Oh yeah, they got Cheerleaders now.  Oh, so that's it.  Too bad the Internet says they don't get benefits & they make minimum wage.  I think that makes them a burden on Medicaid and food stamps.  Just like me!

I should have just slept through Thanksgiving.  It's a shame I can't drink anymore.  A nice euphoric stupor would have been really great.   I suppose George talked about drinking at some point on the holiday?  I was long gone by then.  Anyhow, I was alone.  The turkey turned out great.  Afterward, I was able to freeze many balanced meals in single serve containers.  And still had turkey meat left over! The cat seemed happy.  I did my job search.  And got offended again by George.  My relatives were not welcoming - they haven't welcomed me anywhere, anytime since I sued a live-in uncle for childhood incest.  So now I am the black sheep.  And about to be homeless, although there are some calls I can make on Tuesday to find out more about what to do.  With an elderly cat.  I guess this is called dumping, huh.

Sounds like you tuned in to a least a bit of the show if you caught the banter about "Muh Lions" before calling it a night. I went to bed with the chickens, as they used to say, so I couldn't tell you if alcohol was mentioned or not. It's probably for the best that you missed that part if it was. Much credit for abstaining, btw.

You had a more productive turkey day than me, what with the job search, meal preparation, and getting offended and everything...quite a well-rounded day, I'd say. Keep on keeping on; you got moxy, and that counts for a lot. Be well and  make those calls on Tuesday

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1297 on: December 01, 2019, 12:01:56 PM »
Sounds like you tuned in to a least a bit of the show if you caught the banter about "Muh Lions" before calling it a night. I went to bed with the chickens, as they used to say, so I couldn't tell you if alcohol was mentioned or not. It's probably for the best that you missed that part if it was. Much credit for abstaining, btw.

You had a more productive turkey day than me, what with the job search, meal preparation, and getting offended and everything...quite a well-rounded day, I'd say. Keep on keeping on; you got moxy, and that counts for a lot. Be well and  make those calls on Tuesday
Yeah, Thanksgiving wasn't that bad.

Okay yes, thanks for the encouragement & the reminder.  Yes, I don't relapse because I would die drinking.

I just can't believe my own mother is taking me to court to evict me in the middle of winter when I am starting 2 new jobs which are much better than care giving.  Just because one day I had to call police.  So many other times I put up with her abuse.  Did you once say you work in vocational rehab?  I was able to get on their waiting list, no easy feat.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #1298 on: December 03, 2019, 02:29:07 AM »
Yeah, Thanksgiving wasn't that bad.

Okay yes, thanks for the encouragement & the reminder.  Yes, I don't relapse because I would die drinking.

I just can't believe my own mother is taking me to court to evict me in the middle of winter when I am starting 2 new jobs which are much better than care giving.  Just because one day I had to call police.  So many other times I put up with her abuse.  Did you once say you work in vocational rehab?  I was able to get on their waiting list, no easy feat.

Congrats on the employment opportunities, that is extremely encouraging! Yes, I am a VRC. The vetting process where I work can take time, but it is fairly straight forward and clients are generally already plugged into a universal system that provides other services...not to get into too many boring details here, I imagine the process for you was an even more difficult one.

Make those calls today and TC of business and yourself @Sofia 8)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1299 on: December 10, 2019, 06:29:57 AM »
A caller got away with the 'F-bomb' last night.  "I fucking disagree with everything the guest..."  Noory said "You're gone!"  The guest requested to let him finish and Noory refused.  The caller was in the wrong but anything that gets by Noory or makes him cringe is entertaining to me.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1300 on: December 10, 2019, 03:08:14 PM »
A caller got away with the 'F-bomb' last night.  "I fucking disagree with everything the guest..."  Noory said "You're gone!"  The guest requested to let him finish and Noory refused.  The caller was in the wrong but anything that gets by Noory or makes him cringe is entertaining to me.

*EDIT ~ It was "I disagree with every fucking thing the guest..."

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1301 on: December 10, 2019, 04:59:41 PM »
I can't believe I am saying this, but here it goes.... Friday night's episode was actually good.... really good. It was a unique interesting topic that hasn't been done a hundred times on C2C (Haunted Trains) I had to double check to see if it was actually a Noory hosted show because Jorge's guests and topics tend to be really repetitive. The guest actually told some fun stories during his time on the air.

As someone who does believe in man made Global Warming I did like the rich irony of the two topics/guests on Monday was a global warming denier and the second guest was talking about how to "Embrace Suffering". To also add to the fun the Embrace Suffering guests seemed to have been let go early so George can read his version of The Tell Tale Heart. Insert your jokes anywhere you want about "Embracing Suffering" should be a seminar for all C2C listeners  ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1302 on: December 19, 2019, 11:58:03 AM »
Congrats on the employment opportunities, that is extremely encouraging! Yes, I am a VRC. The vetting process where I work can take time, but it is fairly straight forward and clients are generally already plugged into a universal system that provides other services...not to get into too many boring details here, I imagine the process for you was an even more difficult one.

Make those calls today and TC of business and yourself @Sofia 8)
I made it onto their wait list.  But have been sitting in line a year.  Too bad George doesn't need an editor.  The first thing I would fix is that glaring typo on his LinkedIn page, lol.  George Noory Prductions...

I can't believe I am saying this, but here it goes.... Friday night's episode was actually good.... really good. It was a unique interesting topic that hasn't been done a hundred times on C2C (Haunted Trains) I had to double check to see if it was actually a Noory hosted show because Jorge's guests and topics tend to be really repetitive. The guest actually told some fun stories during his time on the air.

As someone who does believe in man made Global Warming I did like the rich irony of the two topics/guests on Monday was a global warming denier and the second guest was talking about how to "Embrace Suffering". To also add to the fun the Embrace Suffering guests seemed to have been let go early so George can read his version of The Tell Tale Heart. Insert your jokes anywhere you want about "Embracing Suffering" should be a seminar for all C2C listeners  ;D
Sufrimos con George.  Such morosity - the Tell Tale Heart has no redeeming value whatsoever.  Please enlighten me if the tale has a moral or something.  And other angst-ridden entertainment like Puff The Magic Dragon, The Sound of Silence, The Cat's In The Cradle, etc...  He's a walking-talking Kundalini crisis.

Sounds like George had to actually work for a minute, and with someone who was not just another pretty lady...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1303 on: December 23, 2019, 01:59:55 AM »
Towards the end if the show a caller called in to tell a story about his experience with a UFO while in the coast guard.  The call was almost inaudible but I heard enough to be able to track down a report that he filed back in 2010.

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/076/S76914.html
Are we having fun yet?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1304 on: December 24, 2019, 03:05:45 AM »
Towards the end if the show a caller called in to tell a story about his experience with a UFO while in the coast guard.  The call was almost inaudible but I heard enough to be able to track down a report that he filed back in 2010.

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/076/S76914.html
Wow, I totally missed that.  And how did you find it in what must have been a huge pile of other reports?!