Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader  (Read 3062239 times)

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
Re: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader
« Reply #36135 on: December 01, 2019, 02:17:21 PM »
I am the cult.
Assimilation is no longer a choice.

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1201198049898446850

As soon as the intervention mobile is fixed, we'll be there. It's intervention time with a side order of hugs!
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

manbehindthemask

• KIDD
  • Just the Newbie
« Reply #36136 on: December 01, 2019, 06:31:18 PM »
But what happens when she misses a show? She forgets? Surely one could do better than to use Dave as a pill reminder. Dave isn't all that reliable to show up to host either. Hell I have a watch with 5 alarms to remind me what show is on when. Isn't that a better solution?

Sounds like someone is just jaded against Dave, Dave has been amazing for the program......sounds like youre just nit picking about things.......you also dont seem to take into account people actually take time for their families on holidays.......

There will never be another Art, but Tim and Dave have done a damn good job of upholding his standards.........Id say if youre that irritated by it all find another program.......we will hold our breath till you find one better
Where ever you go, there you are!

manbehindthemask

• KIDD
  • Just the Newbie
« Reply #36137 on: December 01, 2019, 06:46:27 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Hiya Aquarius +1

Not a crime by amateurs, I agree. Or by professionals like Tim Weisberg who gets paid nothing for putting on his SSC. MitD wants to be in the big leagues, but doesn't want to put any effort into it, but by having it handed to them. And of course Dave isn't helping by coming to the mic huffing and puffing, starting every show by overmodulating the mic, and not reading the guests books beforehand. And of course, listeners have to put up with Dave's poor duplex sound card.

At least on Monday, Dave promised he won't depress listeners 5 days a week anymore. That's a good start, but there is still a lot of work to be done yet. ;)

PS i made a post on MITD facebook addressing the comment that dave made and the person that was bitter because he was takign time to address depression.......we encouraged dave to keep doing it and screw anyone so selfish and self centered that it offended them, that dave took the time to help save a life.........

It blew up, so dont expect it to go away, and if it bothers you that much, perhaps you need to do some self reflection.......womp womp
Where ever you go, there you are!

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #36140 on: December 02, 2019, 09:30:10 AM »
Sounds like someone is just jaded against Dave,

On the contrary young grasshopper. On the night of July 25, 2019. The show was about what do you want to happen? And my wants were:

Since we are talking about wants... I want Exile to be healed and...

Dave Schrader to be the best host that he can be and reach over 500+ affiliates.

Dave has been amazing for the program......sounds like youre just nit picking about things.......you also dont seem to take into account people actually take time for their families on holidays.......

Whoa there young whippersnapper! I rarely heard GN say something intelligent. But I heard him say just last night that there are lots of depressed people out there and that is why Coast will have a live show for them every night. That doesn't mean GN will be live every night. That means somebody will be live every night. I, nor anybody else I know has a problem for people to take time for their families on the holidays. But also abandoning the ones who needs it the most during the holidays is really cold. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There will never be another Art, but Tim and Dave have done a damn good job of upholding his standards...

Au contraire grasshopper. Dave had taken Art's standards and threw them out the window. Just like he stated he would do in an earlier After Show (back in January I believe).

PS i made a post on MITD facebook addressing the comment that dave made and the person that was bitter because he was takign time to address depression.......we encouraged dave to keep doing it and screw anyone so selfish and self centered that it offended them, that dave took the time to help save a life.........

It blew up, so dont expect it to go away, and if it bothers you that much, perhaps you need to do some self reflection.......womp womp

Who is this person? The night of the 25th, Dave said he received a bunch of emails in a row saying many listeners ask him to stop talking about his depression and anxiety and stop bringing the party down. Dave said he hears ya. And he promised that will be the last you hear of that. And since I never emailed Dave in my life, nor know anybody who has, I must ask whom of which you speak of young grasshopper?

And if you want to help people with depression and anxiety, what I hear repeatedly (including from Dave) from those suffering was the same message. The thing that saved them was the music. So the last thing you should do to those suffering is withhold the music. But alas, when Dave had taken over...

Now, for ten years 20 months we've been on our own
And moss grows fat on a rolling stone
But, that's not how it used to be
When the jester sang for the king and queen
In a coat he borrowed from James Dean
And a voice that came from you and me
Oh, and while the king was looking down
The jester stole his thorny crown
The courtroom was adjourned
No verdict was returned
And while Lennon read a book on Marx
The quartet practiced in the park
And we sang dirges in the dark
The day the music died

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #36141 on: December 02, 2019, 09:34:20 AM »
Testing

End Test

Angry Smiley is a go! I sAy again...GO!!!
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #36142 on: December 02, 2019, 06:37:58 PM »

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #36143 on: December 02, 2019, 07:55:34 PM »
 Hiya StarrMountain +1

Hiya Exile +1

Hiya PolkaDot +1

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #36144 on: December 02, 2019, 08:51:41 PM »
Hope the guy wears the bow tie in the interview.

reginald

• KNYE
« Reply #36145 on: December 02, 2019, 08:56:01 PM »
Good morning good afternoon and good evening Ellgabbers.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #36146 on: December 02, 2019, 09:01:09 PM »
 Hiya TacoBell +1

Hiya reginald +1

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #36147 on: December 02, 2019, 09:03:01 PM »
Hope the guy wears the bow tie in the interview.

I would like to call in and ask if he would like to get in on the ground floor of murderabilia for a new serial killer.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #36148 on: December 02, 2019, 09:06:10 PM »
Oh my, snorts in the background

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #36149 on: December 02, 2019, 09:09:42 PM »
Oh my, snorts in the background

They are just making fresh murderabilia during the show!