Author Topic: HEY GUESTS  (Read 6621 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: HEY GUESTS
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 06:39:42 AM »
Feed guests more adsense. If you close down to the forum to just members the LNM/HW idiots will cry foul doings. I kinda like that they wander around seeing sense and real fact here rather than the homgenised wankstain utterings they are force fed on their walled garden shitponds.

I like waving to them, it must drive them batty.
Yes.  EllGab is like waving red meat at the HLW mentally challenged.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

LawnBoy

• KDWN
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2018, 07:02:32 AM »
Having had the luxury of jumping on to read the comments as a non-guest was great as well.

Having had the luxury of jumping on to read the comments as a guest was great as well.

FIFM

thesuz

• KIDD
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2018, 07:15:29 AM »
I was a “guest” for years before taking the plunge. I think you should allow the guests access to most threads but also set up a members only area. The curiousity alone would get some guests to sign up quicker. Oh, I’m Sue by the way. Hello!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2018, 08:28:51 AM »
I was a “guest” for years before taking the plunge. I think you should allow the guests access to most threads but also set up a members only area. The curiousity alone would get some guests to sign up quicker. Oh, I’m Sue by the way. Hello!

This seems to be the popular opinion.
Hello Sue, what made you take the plunge?

thesuz

• KIDD
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2018, 09:48:49 AM »
Following the Heather drama kept drawing me back to bellgab. I figured I might as well become a member. 😂

LawnBoy

• KDWN
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 04:52:44 AM »
Good move on the login access Bart Ell. Many headaches can be averted. Not as accessible but makes for less stress on you!

Berry

• KIDD
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2018, 03:23:33 PM »

I love your avatar  :D

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2018, 12:04:27 PM »
Yes, guests, it's true! You can no longer see attachments but do see a nag reminder to register.
Give in to me, give in to Bart and join the fun.

VENUS FIREBALL XL5

• KDWN
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2018, 12:41:29 PM »
Yes, guests, it's true! You can no longer see attachments but do see a nag reminder to register.
Give in to me, give in to Bart and join the fun.
I gave in Mr. Bart, as soon as I knew this place existed !
Spaced out Biatch