Author Topic: Rating George Noory's Episodes 1-10, 10 being highest.  (Read 10796 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Rating George Noory's Episodes 1-10, 10 being highest.
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2019, 03:44:06 PM »
Last week Jorge had one of the greatest Noorisms of all time.

While discussing having religious displays in public places. Noory started talking about the nativity display being removed from a public place, and then he hit's us with this quote.

"The Nativity display isn't even about religion, it's about Christmas"

There is so much comically wrong with that line I couldn't believe my ears, no matter what side of the debate you are. A scene of the miracle birth of the Messiah is not religious  :D He literally making a Santa Clause argument with Jesus lol

He was raised Catholic. He doesn’t know shit about the bible but he remembers something about Christmas and Easter because he got new church clothes as a kid.  Right before his mother taught him how to play baseball.
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2019, 03:49:10 PM »

That's my Noory grade. I could be kinder if it wasn't for the moustache. There's a dude named Carl living in there

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2019, 04:38:11 PM »
Last week Jorge had one of the greatest Noorisms of all time.

While discussing having religious displays in public places. Noory started talking about the nativity display being removed from a public place, and then he hit's us with this quote.

"The Nativity display isn't even about religion, it's about Christmas"

There is so much comically wrong with that line I couldn't believe my ears, no matter what side of the debate you are. A scene of the miracle birth of the Messiah is not religious  :D He literally making a Santa Clause argument with Jesus lol

He's shown us before that he doesn't really know the meaning of a variety of common words. 

I'd be willing to bet if someone asked him for a definition of 'nativity scene' he wouldn't know.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2019, 02:58:07 AM »
He's shown us before that he doesn't really know the meaning of a variety of common words. 

I'd be willing to bet if someone asked him for a definition of 'nativity scene' he wouldn't know.
George Noory would think scene was screen and then he would say that "nativity scene" is the screening process that immigrants go through before they convert to become real native Americans.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2019, 03:02:21 AM »
Tonight's show is rated 6.99.  On the one hand, it's great George wants more positivity, and it's great he gave the guest time to think of positives.  But it was insane to project the need for positivity onto the guest (since George is the one with a macabre reputation).  And, after the guest brainstormed for positives to discuss instead of a Kennedy assassination, the guest could only come up with another negative example, 9-11.  At which point, George should have conceded and let the guest expound.  After all, can you imagine preparing for Coast to Coast, and then after you arrive, being told they don't want to hear your thoughts on a Kennedy assassination or 9-11?!  Rude!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2020, 03:20:51 AM »
A solid, sleepy 8.  Nothing went wrong.  And soothing for sleep, lol.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2020, 03:22:55 AM »
This rating is about George, not the guests.

"2".  For another existential angst-ridden show.  He got to have a whole 2 hour segment on how we are all going to die someday.  What a horrible thing to do, especially since he reminds us of this all the time.

Topics and bumper music like this should only be covered at Memorial Day.  Seriously.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2020, 05:54:40 AM »
This rating is about George, not the guests.

"2".  For another existential angst-ridden show.  He got to have a whole 2 hour segment on how we are all going to die someday.  What a horrible thing to do, especially since he reminds us of this all the time.

Topics and bumper music like this should only be covered at Memorial Day.  Seriously.

Were you a mean baby?
Are we having fun yet?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2020, 06:10:24 AM »
I’d rate it a -10.
How can you have a death show without D.O.A by Bloodrock, Dead Man’s Curve by Jan and Dean, and Last Kiss by Wayne Cochran as bumper music? Maybe Leader of the Pack by The Shangri-Las.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2020, 09:50:31 PM »
Were you a mean baby?
I was a piece of cake baby!  A simple bread stick would shut me up for an hour, lol.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2020, 01:34:31 PM »
One of my newer "favorite" guests Mark Shaw was on Tuesday with his odd fascination with Dorothy Kilgallen. Not sure if a dead person can get a restraining order, but if I was Dorothy I would consider it  :D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2020, 02:19:48 PM »
One of my newer "favorite" guests Mark Shaw was on Tuesday with his odd fascination with Dorothy Kilgallen. Not sure if a dead person can get a restraining order, but if I was Dorothy I would consider it  :D
I wonder if he is in her extended family.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2020, 02:28:44 PM »
Thursday into Friday 3/5 into 3/6 rated 0.  George lights up about another young female sex symbol.  Saddest of all, lest she think she's special to him, let us remember the 67 others he lit up for before her in the last 7 years that I've been listening.  What a creep.

I found these forums because I keyed into Google, "George Noory sucks!"  I found many people online who felt the same way.

Listen George.  It's Feb You Wary.      FebYou.     YouWary.      FebYouWary.

"FebYou":
Everyone knows you can say "Feb".  I know you can say "bYou" because you say "beautiful".  So, you can say "FebYou".

"YouWary":
Everyone knows you can say "You".  I am sure you can say "Wary"  because the phrase "Where he put it" you could say.  So, you can say "YouWary".

"FebYouWary":
You can say "FebYou" and "YouWary" therefore logic dictates you can say "FebYouWary".

You may have a forked tongue and a speech impediment.  A very limited one.  But that is not the reason you can't say "Febyouwary".  Don't use a deceitful excuse for your shortcoming.  Be honest.  The reason you can't say it is because Valentine's Day is covertly controlling you.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2020, 03:01:15 AM »
9 for having a rested voice this Monday evening after his long weekend, and for not offending me.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2020, 10:46:58 PM »
9 for having a rested voice this Monday evening after his long weekend, and for not offending me.
His womanizing offends you, correct?