Author Topic: After Midnight  (Read 27451 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: After Midnight
« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2019, 04:55:07 PM »
Really solid post, thank you for the blast of reality.

:)

You're very welcome. I wish more people would pay attention to this, that kind of "trolling," regardless of what anyone says, is not fun and is not without consequence should someone take action after being riled up by other's texts, comments, pm's, etc.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #136 on: April 24, 2019, 09:04:45 AM »
You're very welcome. I wish more people would pay attention to this, that kind of "trolling," regardless of what anyone says, is not fun and is not without consequence should someone take action after being riled up by other's texts, comments, pm's, etc.
You have the expert's chair in all this, Columbine was pre-social media, this is not. :-X

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #137 on: April 24, 2019, 09:19:58 AM »
Now it seems that this this twitter account is trying to give Anthony information about where I live, and to be frank fuck knows what else, and make him think it is Heather?

Grow a pair and talk like a man or get the fuck away from me and drop this shit you slimy manchild.

Fucking bang out of line.

For a 'normal' person yes it is...dear oh dear, the drama has all moved to Twitter and Foolsbook!

I shoudn't worry too much, one would poresume him a charter member fo the no-fly list. :-\

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2019, 06:53:10 AM »

For a 'normal' person yes it is...dear oh dear, the drama has all moved to Twitter and Foolsbook!

I shoudn't worry too much, one would poresume him a charter member fo the no-fly list. :-\
@26 horses and @DynamoHum --Some People Suck

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2019, 07:22:18 AM »
@26 horses and @DynamoHum --Some People Suck

Yeah I think that's pretty much the pass-off, be it Twitter, FB or youtube.

To wit - Groyper has all of Damon's personal info. up now on ballgrab after someone complained to youtube.

Petty, petty, petty....

I wonder when his PHX data will somehow mysteriously make itself public? 8)

Anthony

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2019, 10:23:14 PM »
Get Lives

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2019, 02:56:34 AM »
 ???

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2019, 06:12:45 AM »
@Anthony   ;) Hi. You may be wrong about EllGab. EllGab was created after BellGab suddenly disappeared back in July 2018. I joined EllGab July 2018.  I joined BellGab in January 2013. You sound angry in your video. I don't understand why?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2019, 06:40:46 AM »
@Anthony   ;) Hi. You may be wrong about EllGab. EllGab was created after BellGab suddenly disappeared back in July 2018. I joined EllGab July 2018.  I joined BellGab in January 2013. You sound angry in your video. I don't understand why?

Because Anthony’s truth appears to be the only truth in Anthony’s world. If it doesn’t fit into his paradigm or support him instantly it is a threat and is out to attack him. I can understand why due what he has said about his past this would be the case, sadly it is not reality. There is enabling going on in some places and difficult questions posed to him in relation to his activities in others.

Probably a moot point after the 2nd May possibly. Then his reality will be bent to the will of others.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2019, 11:19:19 AM »
Get Lives

You say while simultaneously working this group like a crazed relief pitcher with bases loaded...

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2019, 11:21:45 AM »
Probably a moot point after the 2nd May possibly. Then his reality will be bent to the will of others.

But alas we know the drill, he'll be in..sit a bit..then out...and then back off to the mean streets, so it goes in DiBlasio's iteration of "Escape from New York"...

15 hours later:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2019, 11:24:14 AM »
But alas we know the drill, he'll be in..sit a bit..then out...and then back off to the mean streets, so it goes in DiBlasio's iteration of "Escape from New York"...

15 hours later:

The truly sad part of it is the fact that Anthony will probably have a terrible time in prison and really shouldn’t be in that type of institution due to his mental health issues.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2019, 11:27:17 AM »
The truly sad part of it is the fact that Anthony will probably have a terrible time in prison and really shouldn’t be in that type of institution due to his mental health issues.

I agree with you 100%!

And frankly after being "off his meds" for two years he's as stable (more or less) as any other Noo Yawka... :o

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2019, 11:38:26 AM »
Get Lives

Anthony

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2019, 03:19:18 PM »
Okay, you all win. I concede defeat. I am admitting myself to Bellevue Hospital. I absolutely will be placed back on psychiatric medication and for absolute certain will be placed on AOT AGAIN, by default. I will be gone for quite some time. I’ll be medicated, in treatment, and safe - for life. I will be nice and controlled, living in abject fear for the rest of my time in this world. All the progress I have made is out the fucking window. I’ll probably be living in a group home and on the SSI till. At least I will never have to work again, I can sit on my fucking ass and swallow pills and take injections all day long like the rest of those fucking worthless leeches at the Pomona Clinic. Because I give up. Why fight it anymore and be in denial? I find my strength in weakness, wisdom in lies, and truth in deception. That Light inside of me I felt coming Back, my Humanity, the moving in my soul of ACTUALLY experiencing human emotion will be medicated away and gone forever. Homicidal thoughts will come back on medication, even suicidal thoughts. As I walk past police officers I will CONSTANTLY fight the very visceral urge to grab their Glock 23 from their holster and blow the back of my cranium apart. Or pulling over on The Tappan Zee Bridge and jumping to my death, for real. Because none of you are psychiatric survivors. None of you have had to bury other fellow comrades or go to the funerals. None of you. So the only person who might possibly could have made that one difference, could have turned the whole system on it’s head and changed it to a truly therapeutic one has given up. Congratulations, I hope you all feel powerful. Because I quit. I’m going back on medication. I am commiting voluntary suicide via mental health treatment. And after I get out of jail and back on psychiatric medication for life I sure do hope you all feel safe with that false sense of security. Because the most dangerous thing to a person’s safety, especially their own, is a compliant mental patient on meds. Again, congratulations. The Malcom X of the Psychiatric Survivor/Resistance Movement has thrown in the towel and given up. It’s over. I’ll be dead before I’m 50.