Author Topic: There Goes BellGab  (Read 42248 times)

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
Re: There Goes BellGab
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2021, 01:18:55 PM »
Did that happen?  I won't do Fuckbook.

Okay, that was a prediction not breaking news.  I told Fuck Book to fuck off back in November and haven't been back since.  I guess I should use more emojis but I don't want to become overly reliant on smiley faces to communicate  a thought.  (Not that there's anything wrong with using the little yellow smart-asses mind you.)

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2021, 01:20:53 PM »
One of my favorites.

Nice

My first import

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    When I first learned there were differences from Australia.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2021, 02:41:32 PM »
Fucking A Skippy.  I still think it was one of the greatest humor sites on the web.

I went to BellGab after the turds at a previous site deleted ''The Original George Noory Sucks'' thread.  Still the funniest, greatest piece of comedy ever seen on the internet. 

I would have loved to have been there when Snorgie first discovered it.  I don't know how he was able to go to work every day after seeing it, or why he didn't get a clue and make some changes.  The thread at BellGab didn't even rise to the level of weak imitation.

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2021, 03:01:09 PM »
I went to BellGab after the turds at a previous site deleted ''The Original George Noory Sucks'' thread.  Still the funniest, greatest piece of comedy ever seen on the internet. 

I would have loved to have been there when Snorgie first discovered it.  I don't know how he was able to go to work every day after seeing it, or why he didn't get a clue and make some changes.  The thread at BellGab didn't even rise to the level of weak imitation.

Who among us didn't stumble onto BellGab by googling "George Noory Sucks."  Damn few I'll wager.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2021, 05:16:39 PM »
What up bro, hope all is well.

Bro, it is sooo goood, up here.  Gyms and churches everywhere.  The flip side of that is That Fat Fuck is still breathing.

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2021, 05:29:57 PM »
Who among us didn't stumble onto BellGab by googling "George Noory Sucks."  Damn few I'll wager.
I didn’t.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2021, 05:44:42 PM »
I didn’t.

Same here. I found it via Godlike Productions but that's not something really to be proud of.  :'(

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2021, 05:54:47 PM »
Same here. I found it via Godlike Productions but that's not something really to be proud of.  :'(

Godlike sounds familiar... Didn't they have extensive music equipment pages on that website?

I believe that somebody introduced me to U7Radio first if it was maybe 2009...  I cannot recall exactly
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2021, 06:00:49 PM »
Godlike sounds familiar... Didn't they have extensive music equipment pages on that website?

I believe that somebody introduced me to U7Radio first if it was maybe 2009...  I cannot recall exactly

No. No music equipment. Just insanity.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2021, 06:32:23 PM »

I found CoastGab by Ooogling 'Art Bell Forums'..

There were a few results. The Fantastic Forum, for instance which I lurked at for less than five minutes. I then arrowed back and went with the site I had never heard of. And here we are.

Truthfully, I wish I never joined.    OriginalGab eventually ruined the original Art Bell show experience for me because after a while it was like we all knew waaay too much about him.   Sort of like meeting your favorite.. whatever, radio star? and realizing that they're a bit of a douchebag ETC?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2021, 07:23:30 PM »
I found CoastGab by Ooogling 'Art Bell Forums'..

There were a few results. The Fantastic Forum, for instance which I lurked at for less than five minutes. I then arrowed back and went with the site I had never heard of. And here we are.

Truthfully, I wish I never joined.    OriginalGab eventually ruined the original Art Bell show experience for me because after a while it was like we all knew waaay too much about him.   Sort of like meeting your favorite.. whatever, radio starposter? and realizing that they're a bit of a douchebag ETC?  I speak, of course, of meself, since I am an open book.  And a racist douche.

Dude, a man can change.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2021, 08:00:50 PM »
Something to pass on to our children and our children's children.

Copied to Ancestry.com.

Chefist

• Ellightened
  • BITCH! GOODBYE!
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2021, 08:25:51 PM »
Fucking A Skippy.  I still think it was one of the greatest humor sites on the web.

Who was that chick we were going to meet in LA that was in Roller Derby?
"I am not a stupid man!." - George Senda

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2021, 04:45:09 AM »
Who was that chick we were going to meet in LA that was in Roller Derby?

Kathy

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2021, 09:40:04 AM »
Kathy

Her first nickname was "Jupiter." The International Association of Astronomical Scientists protested. They then changed her nickname to the "Galactic Cannonball" and, whenever they slungshot her, they called it the "Big Bang."
Eh, nevermind...