Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 600 times)

Robert

• KNYE
Re: Dreams
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 09:42:29 AM »
Anybody ever have disorganized travel dreams?
Like for instance recently one in which I kept "going home", only to realize when I was almost there or had actually arrived that either I no longer lived where I was going, or had never lived there and had confused it with some other destination.

KSM

• Senior Moderator
  • Elluminati
  • Check Here
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 05:46:29 PM »
Like for instance recently one in which I kept "going home", only to realize when I was almost there or had actually arrived that either I no longer lived where I was going, or had never lived there and had confused it with some other destination.
@Robert Yeah that sounds familiar. I'm always trying to get "home' to the house I spent my teenage years in (about five minutes away from where I'm standing) but when I get there I soon realize I really never had anywhere to go because there's already a family that lives there and for some reason they reluctantly let me in and things are just awkward. If the dream keeps going past that point I have to look for work and start all over. I fucking hate this dream, it's exhausting.
YOU'RE NOT A GIRAFFE!

.L-L/R.....R-R/L......L-R.....L......R-L
S-TES ' ' S-TES ' ' FDP ' SSP ' RDP

(SSP) ' (RDP) '' (FSP) '' (RSP)? ( split fist combo )

(RDP)''(FR-F-Roll)'''Random-Set-3.

StarrMountain

• Purps
  • Elluminati
  • Honorable Cat Lady and Member Of Art's Tarts.
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2019, 05:20:39 AM »
Well that's a cliffhanger there..  Part 2. What Happens Inside The Clover. Stay tuned?

Anybody ever have disorganized travel dreams?

Wake up in another land, can't find passport, where is all my stuff? How am I going to get to the airport and where is my horse?

Stressful travel dreams; the only dreams I ever have for years now. Exhausting. I wake up jetlagged  :-\
Yes, I have.

Another land?  No
Passport?  No.
Where's my stuff?  Yes
Getting to the airport?  Airport, no.  Other destination, yes.
Where's my Horse?  YES!  I have that dream frequently.

Oh, yeah.  +1 ;D
The Greatest Power, Is Love.