Author Topic: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar  (Read 554015 times)

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellightened
  • “I have online HATERS” TONY SENDA
Re: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar
« Reply #14400 on: June 30, 2020, 02:05:37 AM »
Rally
any chance getting with Howie Cat and possibly lining up an interview with TONY ?
having Chefist as a cohost would be great also

another idea would be a round table with some long time TONY FANS...
maybe include a surprise call in from slo Kathy
“FAT, STUPID and GASPING FOR AIR
is NO WAY to go through LIFE son”
Dean Wormer
American River Community College

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #14401 on: June 30, 2020, 05:25:00 AM »

Rally Squirrel

• Elluminati
  • "This jerk takes hate to a new level." - George S
« Reply #14402 on: June 30, 2020, 05:25:43 AM »
Rally
any chance getting with Howie Cat and possibly lining up an interview with TONY ?
having Chefist as a cohost would be great also

another idea would be a round table with some long time TONY FANS...
maybe include a surprise call in from slo Kathy

Howie is working on it, stay tuned.

Actually I blew my wad on that video, I do think it was my best and can not top it so there might be a long Senda break. I do have ideas but they feel lame after that, and I am never thrilled with what I do but that was good if I say so myself.

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14403 on: June 30, 2020, 06:59:24 AM »
Howie is working on it, stay tuned.

Actually I blew my wad on that video, I do think it was my best and can not top it so there might be a long Senda break. I do have ideas but they feel lame after that, and I am never thrilled with what I do but that was good if I say so myself.

Good job trying to get any content out of Dull Abram.

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #14404 on: June 30, 2020, 07:26:42 AM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if this is the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #14405 on: June 30, 2020, 07:42:26 AM »

Not even watching the video...  I see "dumpster" written on all 3 of those cookie jars.

Not that they're junk, actually they're pretty decorative.

No wonder he's aiming for 400lbs.  No fucking control.

Eh, nevermind...

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #14406 on: June 30, 2020, 07:45:26 AM »

His “cleaning” progress is like washing just the thumb on an extremely filthy hand. Anyone else think he doesn’t clean the rest? LOL

Chefist

• KNYE
  • K Kieres?
« Reply #14407 on: June 30, 2020, 07:57:29 AM »

Ha...which one of you were "Mr Simmons"? How dare you challenge George's "male prowess"!  ;D
"While in jail I was raped by 4 so called men." - George Senda

nooryisawesome

• KIDD
« Reply #14408 on: June 30, 2020, 08:07:18 AM »
I believe Georges ex-wife would be a treasure trove  of information. If she could be asked for an interview it would answer a ton of question about Senda's world.

I also think Kathy could be bought. If she was given a $200 or $300 she would do an interview. Her address is out there on the internet, but I would be hesitant to believe what she has to say. However, she has some Falkie like qualities where she can't keep quiet. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14409 on: June 30, 2020, 08:09:31 AM »
I hope people are downloading that video. 

He will pull it as soon as he figures out that it is evidence of a mental condition and a code violation. I will not be the one that files anything, Martinez building codes address this issue...

I don't know his address... But, if you prefer Falkie to get better, he might need some help...

https://www.contracosta.ca.gov/FormCenter/Department-of-Conservation-and-Developme-14-14/Code-Enforcement-Online-Complaint-Form-80-80?mobile=ON

I'd prefer he has a fatal heart attack today to get his felon ass off the government payroll.  Watching him have to clean with a jack-booted, armed law enforcement agent prodding him in the chest while a hazmat team bags and disposes if the toxic waste would be entertaining.

As much as he talks about taking stuff to the garbage, I call bullshit! It also looks like he has quite enough money to not have to beg for it. I don't have any fucking cookie jars let alone a half dozen of them that probably cost $50 to $75 each.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14410 on: June 30, 2020, 08:16:14 AM »
@Rally Squirrel

Suggestion for your video critique episodes...

A full screen video capture instead of a camera. Then you can record audio through a mic attached it to your computer or, in post production, add audio recorded on your device.

The benefit of a full screen video capture would be that it would be nearly perfect quality, and archive of sorts.

I have a feeling that someday, George will get pissy and remove all his old videos. If not all, maybe the ones that only implicate him as being a whack job (under the advice of a sane person who is helping him).
Eh, nevermind...

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #14411 on: June 30, 2020, 08:21:36 AM »
I believe Georges ex-wife would be a treasure trove  of information. If she could be asked for an interview it would answer a ton of question about Senda's world.

I also think Kathy could be bought. If she was given a $200 or $300 she would do an interview. Her address is out there on the internet, but I would be hesitant to believe what she has to say. However, she has some Falkie like qualities where she can't keep quiet.

If you could catch her when she’s pissed at George, give her some money and a COSTCO card and she would probably blabber away. 🤔

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #14412 on: June 30, 2020, 08:25:02 AM »
I hope people are downloading that video. 

He will pull it as soon as he figures out that it is evidence of a mental condition and a code violation. I will not be the one that files anything, Martinez building codes address this issue...

I don't know his address... But, if you prefer Falkie to get better, he might need some help...

https://www.contracosta.ca.gov/FormCenter/Department-of-Conservation-and-Developme-14-14/Code-Enforcement-Online-Complaint-Form-80-80?mobile=ON

I'd prefer he has a fatal heart attack today to get his felon ass off the government payroll.  Watching him have to clean with a jack-booted, armed law enforcement agent prodding him in the chest while a hazmat team bags and disposes if the toxic waste would be entertaining.

As much as he talks about taking stuff to the garbage, I call bullshit! It also looks like he has quite enough money to not have to beg for it. I don't have any fucking cookie jars let alone a half dozen of them that probably cost $50 to $75 each.

If a really telling interview could be gotten with his exwife, Kathy, and/or Patty, the anger level from Old Grifty just might reach fatal stroke level.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14413 on: June 30, 2020, 08:33:08 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  Staged cleaning site

Notice all the labels are facing the camera.

Logically, when you are cleaning, what would you clean first? Other than a pathway to get to what you're cleaning, you would clean the sink. The use of running water, even sometimes warm or hot, is part of cleaning.  His sink was still stacked with garbage, most of which could be perceived as disposable.

Something else, after watching most of the video, he's getting into final cleaning stages before he clears out the garbage. He is a fucking idiot or is being insincere in his desire to clean.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #14414 on: June 30, 2020, 08:40:21 AM »
Is there still a TV show called "Hoarders?"

George is such a narcissist that an appearance on a cable network might be what he thinks is his meal ticket.

The producers will be thrilled with the action. It will be their highest rated program, ever.
Eh, nevermind...