Author Topic: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar  (Read 245080 times)

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
Re: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar
« Reply #9150 on: September 12, 2019, 04:30:50 AM »
hands up...
ladies (and gentlemen)
ANY volunteers ?
WHEN (and we all know it is inevitable...)
the Martinez GIANT RED WADDLER
is gasping for air
coughing up (“the ever wonderful”) mucous everywhere ...
choking
gasping for more air
turns a funny shade of blue
half coughs up more mucous
actually it’s just a mess running down his chin
and partially covering that giant sore on his face, as he attempted to wipe it away with his shit encrusted fingers...
and finally falls out of his undersized lawn chair....

first to jump on the chance to render...
some of that “MOUTH TO MOUTH” ?
“it’s NOT a bedpan...I found it downstairs”

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #9151 on: September 12, 2019, 07:20:45 AM »
and how are the “evil” Bankers able to, time after time, STEAL the Martinez GIANT RED WADDLER’s  (well, actually the hard working taxpayers’) money ?

BartEllProducer

• Ellightened
  • It’s my show and I can cry if I want to!
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #9152 on: September 12, 2019, 09:52:05 AM »
The whole Amazon card thing, he had to send $100 to get a $500 limit or is the limit matched to his deposit? Does he not realize that is a secured card or am I missing something?

Rally Squirrel

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9153 on: September 12, 2019, 02:33:53 PM »
The whole Amazon card thing, he had to send $100 to get a $500 limit or is the limit matched to his deposit? Does he not realize that is a secured card or am I missing something?

You might have missed the time George explained how a credit card works. He was getting one of his many secured cards that he eventually defaulted on and he said “I am able to use their money to get things I need or want. All I have to do is pay $20 or $30 or whatever they say each month.”

George has no concept of interest, he does not understand it at all. We saw this in effect when he went to the pawn shop last week. He payed the interest on a loan then purchased more coins while there. Obviously the smart thing is to pay off the loan, avoid future interest, then invest in new coins. But George is a very stupid person and in his feeble mind he was able to retain his property while getting even more. He has even said that he paid whatever an ounce for the coins in hock and now they are worth whatever now, so he is making a profit. He does not understand interest so he does not include the interest into his calculation.

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #9154 on: September 12, 2019, 03:21:14 PM »
You might have missed the time George explained how a credit card works. He was getting one of his many secured cards that he eventually defaulted on and he said “I am able to use their money to get things I need or want. All I have to do is pay $20 or $30 or whatever they say each month.”

George has no concept of interest, he does not understand it at all. We saw this in effect when he went to the pawn shop last week. He payed the interest on a loan then purchased more coins while there. Obviously the smart thing is to pay off the loan, avoid future interest, then invest in new coins. But George is a very stupid person and in his feeble mind he was able to retain his property while getting even more. He has even said that he paid whatever an ounce for the coins in hock and now they are worth whatever now, so he is making a profit. He does not understand interest so he does not include the interest into his calculation.
Rally
I am SHOCKED by your posting...
you OBVIOUSLY are not the LEAST FAMILIAR with the COMPLEX THEORY of SENDAnomics !
HATER !

Open Lines Gerry

• KDWN
« Reply #9155 on: September 12, 2019, 03:45:34 PM »

The explanation begins at the 5:10 mark. This is one of my favorite videos that The Master has published, but I am still left wondering after all of this time whether he ever got the cart to go with the cart liner he purchased.  I've inquired about it several times in the past, but have never received a response!

FRIENDSHIP.

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #9156 on: September 12, 2019, 04:56:50 PM »
I HOPE the Security Guard at the local Social Security Administration Office has his TASER fully charged AND his side arm LOADED and READY !
as SENDA and slo Kathy are going to pay them a visit tomorrow...
“tO STRAIGHTEN them OUT”...

WHERE IS THE ROVING ELLGAB REPORTER !!

...hopefully slo Kathy and SENDA make national news tomorrow evening
LOL

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #9157 on: September 12, 2019, 04:59:26 PM »
The explanation begins at the 5:10 mark. This is one of my favorite videos that The Master has published, but I am still left wondering after all of this time whether he ever got the cart to go with the cart liner he purchased.  I've inquired about it several times in the past, but have never received a response!

FRIENDSHIP.
that fancy liner is probably buried with his folding shovel somewhere in Casa de SENDA !

remind SENDA to HIDE his German Cookbook, if the Ratty One comes to clean...
she “STOLE” it last time !
LOL

well, so she really did NOT STEAL it...
SENDA just repeatedly RANTED about her STEALING it...
until he “found” it in some box in the “bedroom”

and why does he call that room stacked to the ceiling with junk a bedroom anyway ?
his sofa bed is NOT there anyway
it’s in his SOFAbed room

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #9158 on: September 13, 2019, 05:57:57 AM »
SENDA is now sneaking into the old lady’s apartment in the dark ?
the poor old woman confined to a wheelchair...
demanding her sterno, a match and a flashlight ?
yelling at her to get off her phone ?
(she was probably on the phone...maybe talking to a family member or police...to feel “safe”...being confronted by the Martinez GIANT RED WADDLER in her OWN apartment)

what would you think IF she was your Grandmother and you stopped by out of concern and encountered that ?
damn, I bet SENDA was looking for stuff the old lady “did NOT need anymore”...
like he did after his friend Maroney died

SENDA is DISGUSTING, absolutely DISGUSTINGLY DISGUSTING !

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #9159 on: September 13, 2019, 06:01:37 AM »
note
just found a GREAT DEAL on a 40 foot CATAMARAN !
come on...SENDA...
help me out here !

also speaking with Joanie Monday about renewing the slo Kathy “investment”
CHA CHING
CHA CHING

BartEllProducer

• Ellightened
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #9160 on: September 13, 2019, 08:03:08 AM »

Pawn your shit to buy more pawn shop shit, makes perfect Sendanomics sense.

BartEllProducer

• Ellightened
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #9161 on: September 13, 2019, 08:17:38 AM »

FRIENDSHIP.

Good one. Who needs cash when they give you credit!

I’m going to have to check out his buggy bag. I think that might just make an excellent grill cover for a tabletop Weber attached to the stand.

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9162 on: September 13, 2019, 09:32:00 AM »
Cling wrap to cover my new keyboard.
Fucking genius.

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #9163 on: September 13, 2019, 11:46:39 AM »
how is it POSSIBLE...
SENDA thinks he needs a Toyota HYBRID Hylander anywAy ?
or get a Physician to “sign off” on his health ?
(he has OBVIOUSLY had a STROKE...as anyone can tell, anyway!)
and obtain a legal driver’s license ?

with a hand that goes numb ?
a foot that goes numb ?
STABBING PAINS anywhere at any time ?
a blind eye ?
...and those SORES

yea, like ANYBODY would want to be on the road (or for that matter a pedestrian) with the Martinez GIANT RED WADDLER “behind the wheel”

instead of a broken android phone he was unable to use anyway...
it could be a massive auto pileup with multiple fatalities
multiple dead pedestrians
RAN OVER (and SQUISHED) kitties at the Hacienda too ! OMG

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #9164 on: September 13, 2019, 11:51:59 AM »
Cling wrap to cover my new keyboard.
Fucking genius.
has SENDA ever tried a MAYO facial ?
directions:
apply a liberal amount of MAYO all over head
using cling wrap, cover head completely...
using the whole roll, wrap around head until finished
leaving NO holes, as this will allow air in and ruin the result
recommended to apply at bedtime and (have someone else) remove it in the morning

might help his bald spots and sores...