Author Topic: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar  (Read 317464 times)

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellightened
Re: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar
« Reply #9885 on: December 01, 2019, 03:09:45 AM »
December 1st...
the ANNUAL “25 days before” CHRISTMAS GRIFT SCAM CON has OFFICIALLY BEGUN !!!!
“it’s NOT a bedpan...I found it downstairs”

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellightened
« Reply #9886 on: December 01, 2019, 03:57:56 AM »
SENDA “now remember...it’s NOT for me, it’s for the KITTIES”
donations can be sent to...
“it’s NOT a bedpan...I found it downstairs”

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #9887 on: December 01, 2019, 07:10:23 AM »
SENDA “now remember...it’s NOT for me, it’s for the KITTIES”
donations can be sent to...

HAHAHAHAHA
That was my first thought when I watched his video.

Norm

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9888 on: December 02, 2019, 10:10:59 PM »
It's time to email him reminders that the 'kitties' deserve better treatment from somebody who cared enough to save money to buy a car that runs longer than 3 months.

But Ebay is calling...and Amazon...and Kathy needs tie-downs to strap her to floor of Patty's cargo car so she won't roll around...

Ho hum...

Delvis Diaz

• KNYE
« Reply #9889 on: December 03, 2019, 07:22:20 PM »
'Tis the grifting season for Fatty. He usually does his best work around the holidays.

Expect an unforseen health catastrophe to round up the money for the Christmas loot.

damon

• Hall Of Famer
  • Elluminati
« Reply #9890 on: December 03, 2019, 07:25:05 PM »
I wonder if @Open Lines Gerry and Falkie are going to welcome 2020 together.

Rally Squirrel

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9891 on: December 03, 2019, 08:31:52 PM »
'Tis the grifting season for Fatty. He usually does his best work around the holidays.

Expect an unforseen health catastrophe to round up the money for the Christmas loot.

Tis the season for the annual lost rent check.

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #9892 on: December 03, 2019, 08:53:42 PM »

Tis the season for the annual lost rent check.

Yep. We already have the poor starving cats spiel.
You know, I’ve been wondering whassup with Kathy these days? She hasn’t been very nice to old Falks lately.

Open Lines Gerry

• KDWN
« Reply #9893 on: December 03, 2019, 09:20:09 PM »
I wonder if @Open Lines Gerry and Falkie are going to welcome 2020 together.

George disfellowshipped me AGAIN a few weeks back after a "source" of his allegedly provided evidence that I had multiple identities on SewerGab, and that I had repeatedly made fun of him and posted private inboxes from him.  He said that I can no longer be trusted, that he has the proof of my misdeeds, and that Ol' Gerry is now an "enemy of The Guy From Pittsburgh nation."  [Note: he left the "TM" off, so I'm assuming I should leave a (sic) here.]

When I asked for this "proof" a couple of times, he refused to provide any, simply stating that his "source did hundreds of hours of wading through the sewer and I saw the proof."  I also forwarded him a past inbox from last May where he leveled the same accusations against me (refusing to provide his "proof" then as well) because I found it odd that he continued to inbox me after that episode, but he would not comment on it.

Therefore, the answer is no, Damon, I will not be welcoming the New Year with The Master.  I'm confident, however, that he will one day welcome Ol' Gerry back into the fold when the time is right, and when his TAUREAN RAGE has subsided.

FRIENDSHIP.

Delvis Diaz

• KNYE
« Reply #9894 on: December 04, 2019, 03:41:44 PM »
Rally Squirrel-
Real life responsibility has intervened of late. Whatever happened to the con Falkie was working on Being_There?

Happy holidays to Gerry and his family in advance. You have at last been cast out by the Master. One of us, one of us!!!!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #9895 on: December 04, 2019, 03:44:00 PM »
Rally Squirrel-
Real life responsibility has intervened of late. Whatever happened to the con Falkie was working on Being_There?

Happy holidays to Gerry and his family in advance. You have at last been cast out by the Master. One of us, one of us!!!!
Part of the stipulation was she made him promise he'd live a healthier life style if she gave him money.  He didn't live up to it.  AMongst other things

Open Lines Gerry

• KDWN
« Reply #9896 on: December 04, 2019, 05:21:17 PM »
Rally Squirrel-

An early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, old friend!  I also hope that The Rise of Skywalker ends up far exceeding your expectations (in a positive way), whatever they may be!

Rally Squirrel

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9897 on: December 04, 2019, 06:05:24 PM »
Rally Squirrel-

I have been a bit busy but kept up with the easy and less insane stuff. Falkie is easy to keep up with but super dull as of late, but the kitchen fire he was oblivious to was a highlight.
I have watched some Erinn and a bit of Groyper and Being There is a regular on Groyers show. In the chat she mentioned the "eating healthy" stipulation for the money but I know nothing more.
There is a huge rabbit hole full of nut bags there for anyone willing to dig. Groyper seems cool but his chatters are all older female fans of Erinn that want to hump him, and each one has a story about people out to get them.
Looked over at Bellgab for a quick minute and I saw that Erinn has falsely accused me of getting her fired. Not even going to look into what that is all about, the Falkie, Kathy and Patty love triangle is all the soap opera I am interested in. The rest is to much work.

Rally Squirrel

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9898 on: December 04, 2019, 06:07:09 PM »
An early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, old friend!  I also hope that The Rise of Skywalker ends up far exceeding your expectations (in a positive way), whatever they may be!

The Mandelorian is a true Christmas miracle.

Norm

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9899 on: December 05, 2019, 01:52:54 PM »
Out of money for the rest of the month.... Just two LARGE pizza's for dinner...poor George...no money, running out of food...time for some serious begging...maybe he could pimp out Kathy? A night of sweaty bliss has got to be worth a couple of cans of chili right?