Author Topic: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar  (Read 111106 times)

Starbuck Twitch

• KMST
Re: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar
« Reply #5640 on: February 10, 2019, 01:56:40 PM »
Received another $25 donation which brings the donation fund to $ 72.76. The donor asked to make the donation private. Anything I get will go into an emergency fund so I don't have this happen again.
Guess he doesn't need Curtis. Erinn or WhiteCrow.   Still raking in cash!

An emergency fund?  I thought everything he got was going to go toward the internet bill he "forgot" to pay had no cash left to pay after buying another ton of crap.

Here's a scenario:  Senda, waddling down the street, spies a piece of obsolete, 30-year-old Apple junk in a store window.  "EMERGENCY!!!!"  Two minutes later, emergency fund balance is zero.  Four minutes after that, video saying "channel will go dark if I don't get $$$ for <fill in the blank> bill" video appears.

ShortwaveRadio99

• KIDD
« Reply #5641 on: February 10, 2019, 02:22:32 PM »
I noticed he buys an awful lot of squaretrade warranties. Wonder what kind of scam he pulls with those.

I just inboxed George, and have asked about the SquareTrade warranties, and also about the Legos as I might want to buy them myself.  If I'm going to buy them, I need to know where he got them, and more about them, as well as whether or not I need to add a SquareTrade warranty to the purchase.

Despite him saying he doesn't want to hear from me again, I referred to myself as a "superfan," so we'll see where that gets me.

Dave (SWR99)

Rally Squirrel

• KNYE
« Reply #5642 on: February 10, 2019, 02:41:02 PM »
I just inboxed George, and have asked about the SquareTrade warranties, and also about the Legos as I might want to buy them myself.  If I'm going to buy them, I need to know where he got them, and more about them, as well as whether or not I need to add a SquareTrade warranty to the purchase.

Despite him saying he doesn't want to hear from me again, I referred to myself as a "superfan," so we'll see where that gets me.

Dave (SWR99)

I asked a few questions through eBay as a buyer. I recommend others to flood him with stupid questions, make him do some work for once.
"How big is the bag? How many pieces? What is the weight? Are there any Mini-figs? If so which ones?"

Why is shipping so high, what is the lowest offer you will accept andwhy no returns are a few others that should be asked.

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #5643 on: February 10, 2019, 03:25:27 PM »
I asked a few questions through eBay as a buyer. I recommend others to flood him with stupid questions, make him do some work for once.
"How big is the bag? How many pieces? What is the weight? Are there any Mini-figs? If so which ones?"

Why is shipping so high, what is the lowest offer you will accept andwhy no returns are a few others that should be asked.
good GREAT IDEA !

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #5644 on: February 10, 2019, 03:26:55 PM »
I noticed he buys an awful lot of squaretrade warranties. Wonder what kind of scam he pulls with those.
just what is a square trade warranty ?

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5645 on: February 10, 2019, 03:42:12 PM »
just what is a square trade warranty ?

Slothie sees it as a way to get free things.

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #5646 on: February 10, 2019, 06:00:15 PM »
Guess he doesn't need Curtis. Erinn or WhiteCrow.   Still raking in cash!

An emergency fund?  I thought everything he got was going to go toward the internet bill he "forgot" to pay had no cash left to pay after buying another ton of crap.

Here's a scenario:  Senda, waddling down the street, spies a piece of obsolete, 30-year-old Apple junk in a store window.  "EMERGENCY!!!!"  Two minutes later, emergency fund balance is zero.  Four minutes after that, video saying "channel will go dark if I don't get $$$ for <fill in the blank> bill" video appears.

That's about right. When that fails, he pulls out a sob story involving his cats.

Rally Squirrel

• KNYE
« Reply #5647 on: February 10, 2019, 06:10:32 PM »
Begs for money yet has made 8 purchases on Ebay already this month and is currently trying to sell a bag of broken leggo parts? I'm confused as to how he pays for these items when his 'card' is blocked and there is no money in his bank account?

George, did you steal the leggo parts or find them tossed in the garbage?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BAG-OF-LEGO-GEARS-PARTS/223381940874?hash=item340299ea8a:g:BJgAAOSwvNVcMkjm:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

I saw on Bellgab that Brig joined me in asking silly questions, she asked the year they are from. George said he did not know because he found them down stairs.
You got it, tossed in the garbage.

Pizzapunch

• Elluminati
« Reply #5648 on: February 10, 2019, 06:21:28 PM »

Dave (SWR99)
I've got life fifteen diffrent emails from him that end with some version of "this is the last time I'll ever email you"

PB

• Elluminati
« Reply #5649 on: February 10, 2019, 07:48:52 PM »
When it's this cold out, I wonder whether Kathy still goes around nude at home and strips down when arriving at her friends homes

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #5650 on: February 10, 2019, 08:49:41 PM »
When it's this cold out, I wonder whether Kathy still goes around nude at home and strips down when arriving at her friends homes
ugh...
suppose the half filled undulating bags of flour known as slow Kathy boobs...
have nipples that appear differently when it’s cold ?

hey, wait a minute...
do half filled bags of flour have nipples ?

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #5651 on: February 10, 2019, 09:39:45 PM »
wait...
I must be hallucinating !
damn, what was in that water ?
$70 plus has been donated ?
WTF ?

Norm

• KNYE
« Reply #5652 on: February 10, 2019, 09:56:34 PM »
wait...
I must be hallucinating !
damn, what was in that water ?
$70 plus has been donated ?
WTF ?

'Somebody' will mysteriously come through with a donation to pay George's internet bill. Still after 2AM pacific time his service will be cut off until his ISP receives payment which means he won't be able to delete comments on his videos right?

If he's smart he'll pocket the 'alleged' donations and wait 24 to 48 hours before managing the trolls and worthless subscribers from leaving comments not to his liking.

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5653 on: February 11, 2019, 04:29:39 AM »
ugh...
suppose the half filled undulating bags of flour known as slow Kathy boobs...
have nipples that appear differently when it’s cold ?

hey, wait a minute...
do half filled bags of flour have nipples ?

If those nipples were spy cams they would record a typical Slothie travel video.
All ground.

Pizzapunch

• Elluminati
« Reply #5654 on: February 11, 2019, 06:15:36 AM »
Woke up to this email from Georgie.... And the other is from a few days ago when I told him my wife wouldn't let me donate because he needs to budget better and quit blowing his money on devices  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]