Author Topic: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar  (Read 244405 times)

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
Re: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar
« Reply #8895 on: August 25, 2019, 08:14:54 AM »
Erinn makes 2 videos about a neighbors cat getting killed but at no time does she talk about the cat or share memories of the cat.

Both videos are all about how it affects her, it is just about her.

While she did say what a sweet cat it was, it seems to me like it was more about her trying to let people know it wasn’t her dog’s fault.

BartEllProducer

• Ellightened
  • It’s my show and I can cry if I want to!
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #8896 on: August 25, 2019, 09:24:28 AM »
While she did say what a sweet cat it was, it seems to me like it was more about her trying to let people know it wasn’t her dog’s fault.

Does the dog have a solid alibi?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #8897 on: August 25, 2019, 10:15:48 AM »
I finally go down and do my laundry ( and 1/2 a load upstairs ) in part because I have no clean towels, clothes, etc. and next week wednesday Kathy and the Ratty One will come here and we will do ALL remaining laundry at the big laundromat
anyway, I go down to the laundry and everything in the dryer is still sopping wet except for one item
the 1/2 load done upstairs is all dry so I have one clean shirt to wear
The dryers downstairs tend not to dry at times and you call them to come out and it takes weeks and then they say they are working fine which is bs
this is another reason why I want another Prius and then a car of my own so I can go do laundry
It has been hot and humid all day and I am soaked
73 F here about 2 hours ago with 43% humidity but at least the wind is coming in
78F with 45% humidity where Kathy lives and tomorrow will be 98F and Monday 100F
Kathy cleaned up and did something to her already curved and messed up back and is in pain.
Hung the wet towels, shirts and shorts on the balcony railings
They should be dry by morning
I have a small clean dish towel to dry myself with
I put the rest of the towels and shirts in Kathy's car and then it died
And Ratty was pressuring Kathy to get it out of the car even though the car will not be going anywhere until October when we fix  it
I told Kathy I was NOT going to have her and Ratty bring dirty laundry in here when it was 95F in here
It was so hot last night I did not get to sleep until noon
I also told Kathy I did not appreciate Patty pressuring me or her with what is OUR car though Kathy insists its hers even though I gave her $500 towards it and have helped paid for every other car
And will be paying $250-300 to repair the head gasket on this one so we can sell it
I told Kathy that every Prius she has had has been gotten through MY efforts and not Patty's and Patty has not contributed so much as a dime and needs to stop bitching that we have bought a number of Priuses
This car was not maintained well and the next car we will pay for it to be inspected by a mechanic and use Carfax/fox and will not buy it if it has any history of accidents or major repair
I also told Kathy that she must realize that a low mileage car is going to cost far more than $4,000 that we paid for this one

Monday I will call the laundry company to complain
I get tired of their dryers not drying

Bought 4 new items on Ebay and will show them when I get them
I really LOVE one item.

My neighbors with the 2 dogs locked themselves out
One of their dogs is almost blind, poor thing
I gave them a bag of friuit and applesauce and juices I don't care for, 3 plastic spoons and 3 bottles of cold water
It may be several hours until housing shows up to let them in

I told her I got into the elevator with the shopping cart on the 3rd floor and the elevator shook hard once the doors closed
I said ::

" it can't be MY fault ! I just lost 19 pounds ! "

She broke up laughing as did I.

Rally Squirrel

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8898 on: August 25, 2019, 11:08:08 AM »
I finally go down and do my laundry ( and 1/2 a load upstairs ) in part because I have no clean towels, clothes, etc. and next week wednesday Kathy and the Ratty One will come here and we will do ALL remaining laundry at the big laundromat
anyway, I go down to the laundry and everything in the dryer is still sopping wet except for one item
the 1/2 load done upstairs is all dry so I have one clean shirt to wear
The dryers downstairs tend not to dry at times and you call them to come out and it takes weeks and then they say they are working fine which is bs
this is another reason why I want another Prius and then a car of my own so I can go do laundry
It has been hot and humid all day and I am soaked
73 F here about 2 hours ago with 43% humidity but at least the wind is coming in
78F with 45% humidity where Kathy lives and tomorrow will be 98F and Monday 100F
Kathy cleaned up and did something to her already curved and messed up back and is in pain.
Hung the wet towels, shirts and shorts on the balcony railings
They should be dry by morning
I have a small clean dish towel to dry myself with
I put the rest of the towels and shirts in Kathy's car and then it died
And Ratty was pressuring Kathy to get it out of the car even though the car will not be going anywhere until October when we fix  it
I told Kathy I was NOT going to have her and Ratty bring dirty laundry in here when it was 95F in here
It was so hot last night I did not get to sleep until noon
I also told Kathy I did not appreciate Patty pressuring me or her with what is OUR car though Kathy insists its hers even though I gave her $500 towards it and have helped paid for every other car
And will be paying $250-300 to repair the head gasket on this one so we can sell it
I told Kathy that every Prius she has had has been gotten through MY efforts and not Patty's and Patty has not contributed so much as a dime and needs to stop bitching that we have bought a number of Priuses
This car was not maintained well and the next car we will pay for it to be inspected by a mechanic and use Carfax/fox and will not buy it if it has any history of accidents or major repair
I also told Kathy that she must realize that a low mileage car is going to cost far more than $4,000 that we paid for this one

Monday I will call the laundry company to complain
I get tired of their dryers not drying

Bought 4 new items on Ebay and will show them when I get them
I really LOVE one item.

My neighbors with the 2 dogs locked themselves out
One of their dogs is almost blind, poor thing
I gave them a bag of friuit and applesauce and juices I don't care for, 3 plastic spoons and 3 bottles of cold water
It may be several hours until housing shows up to let them in

I told her I got into the elevator with the shopping cart on the 3rd floor and the elevator shook hard once the doors closed
I said ::

" it can't be MY fault ! I just lost 19 pounds ! "

She broke up laughing as did I.

Guaranteed that he never checked to see if the lint trap is full.

Rally Squirrel

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8899 on: August 25, 2019, 11:12:51 AM »

That is all we know about the cat. Normally a story like that will get me in the feels but she was too concerned about the cops being called on her dog. She was so self involved so I could not have any feelings for the cat.

Also, it was her dogs fault. That does not mean that her dog acted improperly.

BartEllProducer

• Ellightened
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #8900 on: August 25, 2019, 11:16:01 AM »
Did I understand correctly that the car was still being driven with a blown head gasket then it died? The Genius from Pittsburgh won’t be satisfied until the block is cracked. 

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #8901 on: August 25, 2019, 11:28:29 AM »
And will be paying $250-300 to repair the head gasket on this one so we can sell it This car was not maintained well and the next car we will pay for it to be inspected by a mechanic and use Carfax/fox and will not buy it if it has any history of accidents or major repair
He would seriously be better just selling it for scrap at this point.  I like how he blames the previous owners for their maintenance of the car, as he drives it around without oil. I hope no one checks the carfax on this one before he sells it. He will be outraged about how no one wants to buy it for the price he wants to sell it.

BartEllProducer

• Ellightened
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #8902 on: August 25, 2019, 11:39:37 AM »
He would seriously be better just selling it for scrap at this point.  I like how he blames the previous owners for their maintenance of the car, as he drives it around without oil. I hope no one checks the carfax on this one before he sells it. He will be outraged about how no one wants to buy it for the price he wants to sell it.

I caught the maintained part. Funny how a little free water and a few quarts of oil could have prevented the problem. He will explain in lengthy great detail to the man at the scrap yard how important he is and demand top dollar no doubt.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #8903 on: August 25, 2019, 12:01:04 PM »
@Rally Squirrel  I bet one could have a lot of fun posing as a prospective buyer of the prius

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #8904 on: August 25, 2019, 12:23:26 PM »
That is all we know about the cat. Normally a story like that will get me in the feels but she was too concerned about the cops being called on her dog. She was so self involved so I could not have any feelings for the cat.

Also, it was her dogs fault. That does not mean that her dog acted improperly.

Totally agree, her dog was just being a dog. My heart does break for the poor owners. I know how devastated I was when my two much loved dogs died. Took me 3 years to get over the loss of my little Chihuahua that we got before my first daughter was born. He slept beside me or between us every night of the 13 yrs he did live except when we had to be out of town. 

BartEllProducer

• Ellightened
    • The Bartcast
« Reply #8905 on: August 25, 2019, 03:25:31 PM »
@Rally Squirrel  I bet one could have a lot of fun posing as a prospective buyer of the prius

I second that.

SpookPumpkin

• Proud Pumpkin Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual pumpkin...or am I?!
« Reply #8906 on: August 25, 2019, 08:01:52 PM »
Erinn makes 2 videos about a neighbors cat getting killed but at no time does she talk about the cat or share memories of the cat.

Both videos are all about how it affects her, it is just about her.

And now I'm sad because a cat died.... 😿
Time spent with pumpkins is never wasted.

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #8907 on: August 26, 2019, 05:35:26 AM »
@Pizzapunch
I had mentioned, previously, an actual in person viewing of the (IN)FAMOUS piece of shit plus 230,000 mile parts missing NOT WELL MAINTAINED Toyota Prius with 3 or 4 CRUSHED DISCS shocks...
with SENDA showing the benefits of purchasing such a FINE AUTOMOBILE !
VIDEOED !
PUT ON YOUTUBE !
demonstrating what an HONEST ETHICAL person SENDA is !
would be a HIT !
and a POSSIBLE VIRAL VIDEO !

who knows, I have always wanted to own a CLASSIC 2007 Prius...
“it’s NOT a bedpan...I found it downstairs”

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #8908 on: August 26, 2019, 08:09:08 AM »
@Pizzapunch
I had mentioned, previously, an actual in person viewing of the (IN)FAMOUS piece of shit plus 230,000 mile parts missing NOT WELL MAINTAINED Toyota Prius with 3 or 4 CRUSHED DISCS shocks...
with SENDA showing the benefits of purchasing such a FINE AUTOMOBILE !
VIDEOED !
PUT ON YOUTUBE !
demonstrating what an HONEST ETHICAL person SENDA is !
would be a HIT !
and a POSSIBLE VIRAL VIDEO !

who knows, I have always wanted to own a CLASSIC 2007 Prius...

And with the permanent butt print indentions in both the front seats as “lagniappe”!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #8909 on: August 26, 2019, 08:25:32 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]