Author Topic: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar  (Read 424271 times)

Delvis Diaz

• KNYE
Re: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar
« Reply #10455 on: February 14, 2020, 05:51:07 PM »
Wow, Senda's numbers are bad as ever. Even the liars, haters and fools have tuned out.

CacaMan

• KDWN
    • Join The Conversation!
« Reply #10456 on: February 15, 2020, 05:14:04 AM »

Ahhhh....isn’t grumpy love grand? 😆😆😆

OMG! AT 4:32 Kathy's PTSD! The bitch SCREAMS! HA!! Good to see he's demeaning his sasquatch on camera. That woman sounds like a man.

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #10457 on: February 15, 2020, 08:35:29 AM »

Boy, George is PO’d at a “hater”. Senda the Clueless, who can’t see the truth even if it bit him on his fat face. The whole point, you damn fool Falkie, is that you CAN’T AFFORD to feed all those cats or keep buying stuff to “improve” your channel. Resorting to grifting and ebegging just reinforces what a lying POS you are and have been for a very long time.

LOL - Top of page as I write this says “Is your ire at him worth all this?” Answer F-ing YES! 😬

Norm

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10458 on: February 15, 2020, 12:26:56 PM »

Boy, George is PO’d at a “hater”. Senda the Clueless, who can’t see the truth even if it bit him on his fat face. The whole point, you damn fool Falkie, is that you CAN’T AFFORD to feed all those cats or keep buying stuff to “improve” your channel. Resorting to grifting and ebegging just reinforces what a lying POS you are and have been for a very long time.

LOL - Top of page as I write this says “Is your ire at him worth all this?” Answer F-ing YES! 😬

I'm reaching the end of my patience watching any of Senda's b-o-r-i-n-g grumpfest videos. It's a constant repeat of the same thing over and over again. He keeps it up for the .001 percent of the sucker subscribers who fall for his begging and phony shitshow and keep sending him trinkets and small amounts of cash.

The only thing to look forward to is his next week UFO2020 conjob video failures. (if he even goes) Maybe Noory will blow him off when the fat bastard approaches him and tries to do a video interview. That would make for some interesting video!

Rally Squirrel

• Drone Pilot
  • "This jerk takes hate to a new level." - George S
« Reply #10459 on: February 15, 2020, 02:21:24 PM »
I'm reaching the end of my patience watching any of Senda's b-o-r-i-n-g grumpfest videos. It's a constant repeat of the same thing over and over again. He keeps it up for the .001 percent of the sucker subscribers who fall for his begging and phony shitshow and keep sending him trinkets and small amounts of cash.

The only thing to look forward to is his next week UFO2020 conjob video failures. (if he even goes) Maybe Noory will blow him off when the fat bastard approaches him and tries to do a video interview. That would make for some interesting video!

His plans make UFUcon a must watch.

1 do not purchase a ticket.
2 go on Friday and hang out all night and go again on Saturday

3 blame Tommy when he is not given access to Noory and claim he will never do it again.

4 do it again in a year.

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10460 on: February 15, 2020, 04:12:27 PM »
His plans make UFUcon a must watch.

1 do not purchase a ticket.
2 go on Friday and hang out all night and go again on Saturday

3 blame Tommy when he is not given access to Noory and claim he will never do it again.

4 do it again in a year.

How does he walk around UFO con with his bad knees?  Does he get one of those motorized chairs or something? 
Do his knees magically heal when he's at UFO con?

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10461 on: February 15, 2020, 04:15:26 PM »
How does he walk around UFO con with his bad knees? 

Like this

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #10462 on: February 15, 2020, 05:22:00 PM »
Like this

This video makes me ROTFLMAO every time I see it. Old Falks had no idea when he made his “rap” video a couple years ago he’d end up a star in the Bart Ell WooVerse. HAHAHAHAHA

CacaMan

• KDWN