Author Topic: Ask Bart Anything  (Read 839698 times)

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
Re: Ask Bart Anything
« Reply #6675 on: August 28, 2024, 02:41:39 AM »
Bart, I heard that you and KSM love to party like Rockstars. Is that true??

A definite answer of NO here will save you from months if not years of invitation begging, and unwanted offers to smoke your hog in exchange for the same.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6676 on: August 28, 2024, 07:24:40 AM »
Bart,

Are you going to get over to the CERN facility?  If so, will you get the T-Shirt?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6677 on: August 28, 2024, 08:55:31 AM »
Bart,

Are you going to get over to the CERN facility?  If so, will you get the T-Shirt?

We went a few weeks ago.
They don't let you see the underground stuff but they have a cafe with a fantastic logo.
LOOK AT THE CUM CUP, @Walks_At_Night , LOOK!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6678 on: August 28, 2024, 10:27:54 AM »
We went a few weeks ago.
They don't let you see the underground stuff but they have a cafe with a fantastic logo.
LOOK AT THE CUM CUP, @Walks_At_Night , LOOK!

Isee it Bar. I SEE IT!  Enough of them could fill a tanker trailer.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Cracker Christian Nationalist
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6679 on: August 30, 2024, 08:32:23 AM »
With the location and possibly diet change, are you gaining or losing weight?  Curious.

You're chubby, correct? I'm not insulting or dissing you, but I thought you had mentioned a few years ago that you were a just a tad pudgy.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6680 on: August 30, 2024, 07:22:48 PM »
Is my moderate compression competing with my moderate EQ setting? When I do the intro over the song once it kicks in the vocal thins out, but seconds later I begin to sound like me. Trouble is, is that the delivery stays pretty much the same.   ..unless I don't realize that I am going way up into a higher head tone in the intro?

I'm all a flutter!  Would resetting the ratio and attack help with this? Maybe it's the multiband limiter but I doubt it.

Makes me wanna be racist!

https://realbadradioshow.com/track/3938518/rbr-e107-doug-emmhoff-sex-symbol-dusty-denver-simpsons-longleags-penile-fracture

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6681 on: August 31, 2024, 04:11:35 AM »
Is my moderate compression competing with my moderate EQ setting? When I do the intro over the song once it kicks in the vocal thins out, but seconds later I begin to sound like me. Trouble is, is that the delivery stays pretty much the same.   ..unless I don't realize that I am going way up into a higher head tone in the intro?

I'm all a flutter!  Would resetting the ratio and attack help with this? Maybe it's the multiband limiter but I doubt it.

Makes me wanna be racist!

https://realbadradioshow.com/track/3938518/rbr-e107-doug-emmhoff-sex-symbol-dusty-denver-simpsons-longleags-penile-fracture

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Sounds like the compressor and limiter fighting it out to keep everything on top.
Something must be trying to keep a flat eq and when the voice comes in it shoves it in the highs and then when the music lowers it allows it room in the mids and lows.
Not sure what your chain is but I would raw dog it and then add one at a time to see when the trouble starts.
Overall it is too loud too, you should be at -1.0db or -16 LUFS or places like Spotify will add their own voodoo and mess it up.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6682 on: August 31, 2024, 05:18:22 AM »
Armor worn by one of Napoleon's calvarymen.  Do you think he was ok Bart?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6683 on: August 31, 2024, 07:59:58 AM »
Sounds like the compressor and limiter fighting it out to keep everything on top.
Something must be trying to keep a flat eq and when the voice comes in it shoves it in the highs and then when the music lowers it allows it room in the mids and lows.
Not sure what your chain is but I would raw dog it and then add one at a time to see when the trouble starts.
Overall it is too loud too, you should be at -1.0db or -16 LUFS or places like Spotify will add their own voodoo and mess it up.

Ahh. Some interesting points and I did not know that about Spotify. Will 'raw dog' troubleshoot and go from there.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #6684 on: August 31, 2024, 11:54:46 AM »

Missed his heart but knocked him clean off his horse. Looks like it did some major damage. He's dead, Jim

P.S. I wanna T-shirt. And a cup
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6685 on: August 31, 2024, 01:26:53 PM »

Looks like a fun way to go.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6686 on: September 01, 2024, 01:13:21 PM »
Bart, my hits to the website have tripled in the last 3-4 weeks, all from the US and Canada. Hundreds! Thing is that many just look (page views) and only about 25-30% click play and listen even though they visit the Listen pages ETC.  Could some of these be bots and spiders? I always thought bots hit only the homepage.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6687 on: September 01, 2024, 08:13:41 PM »
Bart, my hits to the website have tripled in the last 3-4 weeks, all from the US and Canada. Hundreds! Thing is that many just look (page views) and only about 25-30% click play and listen even though they visit the Listen pages ETC.  Could some of these be bots and spiders? I always thought bots hit only the homepage.

People checking because you don't have a regular schedule?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6688 on: September 01, 2024, 08:38:01 PM »
People checking because you don't have a regular schedule?
That guess is as good as any. I put one out tonight on the site (108) Doesn't release on spotty until 9/14, so maybe there's something to that. I don't know. Tons from BC and Tons from Colorado, Cali, Ohio.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6689 on: September 02, 2024, 04:03:25 AM »

They crawl every page unless you tell them not to.