Author Topic: User Name Change Request Thread  (Read 2490 times)

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
Re: User Name Change Request Thread
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2019, 03:33:33 PM »
Bart,  #MerickTheIdget, please.

Ack ack.

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2019, 12:24:52 AM »
Funny that an obese simpleton who's home may or may not have wheels would be looking to engage in any kind of "fight" You're not a keyboard -guy, nobody can be convinced that you are. Finish your mayonnaise sandwich and go rake your driveway would ya' please, you're bringing down the park.  And stop sullying this thread with your random, innate, drivel.  @Bart Ell Sumethinz new would like little turds for blocks above his avatar.

Keith, whatever your all o' the sudden problem is with me you yield zip for fruit with your attempts at wit, seriously. I will not give you a beer nor will I bump you one. Although I won't bump you down one because those little karmic scores are so hard to come by for you.
KSM, in Bellgab there were 2 people w/ names like sumthinz new.  Is this guy one of them?

KSM32

• #FollowTheWheel
  • Drone Pilot
  • I'll Beat You With Love, Red Meat & Common Sense!
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2019, 07:54:06 PM »
KSM, in Bellgab there were 2 people w/ names like sumthinz new.  Is this guy one of them?

Hmm, not sure. Just makin' this shit up as I go along :-\

What? Ok fine I'll answer you, let go of my arm please!
Goin on was at BG, New is the name for the same person on NEW forum Ellgab.  There was never a "new" at BG, only here. IE same singular person. Unless he says different and in which case I still won't care.

How are you I'm fine, good.
"The world is a different place today, and with that in mind, we would like to go on record as saying that, starting right now, we are going to take it." - Twisted Sister

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2019, 07:51:56 PM »

Goodness, it's still the same me, what is the confusion? No need to ask Fonzie...geez!

KSM32

• #FollowTheWheel
  • Drone Pilot
  • I'll Beat You With Love, Red Meat & Common Sense!
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2019, 10:44:00 PM »
Goodness, it's still the same me, what is the confusion? No need to ask Fonzie...geez!
Hahaha  Fonzie. I should have told her to "sit on it" ;D
"The world is a different place today, and with that in mind, we would like to go on record as saying that, starting right now, we are going to take it." - Twisted Sister