Author Topic: Real Bad Radio  (Read 27369 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Real Bad Radio
« Reply #420 on: June 15, 2024, 06:32:43 PM »
Just to clarify, I made no mention of this...
AHH-HA! granted, you did not specifically mention butt-crack tattoos but you DID suggest tattoos and piercings.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #421 on: June 15, 2024, 06:36:45 PM »
I went to his trash heap to get something - and stayed for an hour or however long it was, all you'd have to do is talk to him over the phone.  Heck, you could ask him about the time Paper Boy came to visit.

Ask him when the last time was that Kathy sucked his hog.  He's probably forgotten that he already answered that on another show.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2024, 07:18:40 PM »
I will not sell my journalistic soul, nor will I risk my professional reputation.

WON TON SOUP LOOKS LIKE TESTICLES IN A DELICIOUS BROTH!

Yuck!
Yummy!
https://realbadradioshow...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #423 on: June 15, 2024, 08:13:49 PM »

.................oh............. that..............

well now ya' just being a fucker.................  cut a guy some slack

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #424 on: June 15, 2024, 08:21:46 PM »
All I know about the Falkie monster is that he's a grifter of sorts? A "heavy set fellow"?

Lot more to him than that. As a lad, he was friendly with Doctor Jonas Salk as Salk was working to produce the Polio Vaccine. Also as a lad, he broke free of his US Army cook Father [whom was court martialed for stealing and selling food in post-war Germany] inside the Pentagon where he wandered into the office of the Joint Chief and proceeded to give the brass a spell binding lecture on the Napoleanic Wars. He has had encounters with Frank Sinatra and John Wayne and picked up acting tips from Jack Klugman. He was kicked out of some sort of SciFi club in the 1970's and jailed for the theft of some comic books - in jail he was gang raped. He was friendly with Jobs and Woz in their early Apple days and received an offer from Bill Gates to be one of the very first Microsoft employees. At computer conventions, Gates will still say hello to him. He was also some sort of sexual Tyrannosaurus back in the day to where he pleased his partner so much, the mattress was soaked in fluids and had to be destroyed. He was died on more than one occasion but got back alive again and once walked into an IBM office and cracked a problem in minutes that the IBM code jockeys had been struggling with for months.

He could be a fascinating guest - so much to cover.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #425 on: June 15, 2024, 08:36:52 PM »
Another good guest would be Douglas Duane Dietrich. He is Hitler's only son, was once a Merc fighting off an army of apes in the twilight of the Idi Amin regime in Uganda. He also served as Sadam Hussein's mouthpiece for a time and again Merc'd for Slobodan  during NATO's war on Serbia. His favorite prostitue transformed into a man,in order to please a silicon valley bilionaire, so Dietrich adopted the prostitute as a Son.  DDD has made a lot of money as an assassin - he would cross dress as a female, woo the victim with his charms and then complete sanction as the victim was most vulnerable.  Just the tip of the iceberg really. Lots going on there.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #426 on: June 15, 2024, 08:43:56 PM »
After the DDD interview, next up would be Ellgab's very own Gunner65. The Gunner has been locked in a cyberwar with Dietrich for years. To the point where DDD used his mole inside the VA to get the Gunner's personal information and the doxxed him on stream with name, address, phone number and social security number being broadcast to the faithful with orders to attack the Gunner.

Fascinating stuff if you like internet dirt.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #427 on: June 15, 2024, 08:49:45 PM »
Holy Mackerel @Walks_At_Night

That is some serious food for troubled thought! Not sure how I would go about this so perhaps doing my homework on these folks. The Douglass guy looks rather odd. Really odd.

This is from tonight.
Pure Gold!
https://realbadradioshow.com/track/3852648/rbr-e79-i-b-etn-u-alive-fugly-kid-assholes-dancing-wrong-mail-rbr-e1
Would you eat your friends?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #428 on: June 15, 2024, 08:59:27 PM »

That is some serious food for troubled thought! Not sure how I would go about this so perhaps doing my homework on these folks. The Douglass guy looks rather odd. Really odd.

Odd is one word for it. Not sure what one would expect Hitler's son to look like but probably not that. The tale of how Hitler died in the bunker in 1945 but Dietrich was born in 1966 via führer sperm could be a whole episode in and of itself.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #429 on: June 15, 2024, 09:36:28 PM »
Odd is one word for it. Not sure what one would expect Hitler's son to look like but probably not that. The tale of how Hitler died in the bunker in 1945 but Dietrich was born in 1966 via führer sperm could be a whole episode in and of itself.

Just added a 'GUESTS' page, so that would be like a trophy of sorts. Chaos and wonderworks.
https://realbadradioshow.com/guests

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #430 on: June 15, 2024, 10:44:57 PM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #431 on: June 15, 2024, 10:46:50 PM »
DDD may be Hitler's son, but Falkie is the result of Hitler's failed genetic experiment to make super soldiers.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #432 on: June 16, 2024, 03:32:51 AM »
Get Major Ed Dames.  I'd like an update on what I don't have to worry about anymore.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #433 on: June 16, 2024, 06:57:41 AM »
Get Major Ed Dames.  I'd like an update on what I don't have to worry about anymore.

Humm.  I think I heard him on C2C recently.  I think I heard him on there is the Colorado connection...
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #434 on: June 16, 2024, 07:08:44 AM »