Author Topic: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade  (Read 1589038 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Not aging well. Should have written a book.
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #118845 on: Today at 04:28:39 PM »
What instead? I don't like IE. I used to use Firefox.
Firefox had been my browser of choice until this latest laptop, I've been using Chrome on it.  Unfortunately, a couple of my internet bank sites only will use Chrome or Microsoft.

Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
  • There oughta be a law!
« Reply #118846 on: Today at 04:33:18 PM »
Firefox had been my browser of choice until this latest laptop, I've been using Chrome on it.  Unfortunately, a couple of my internet bank sites only will use Chrome or Microsoft.

A hostage situation!
"True funnies are the funniest of all funnies." - Bart Ell

"Don't eat lettuce. Eat cake. Cake never gets recalled." - my brother

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #118847 on: Today at 04:48:22 PM »
So, a little while back I had mentioned about how to Chrome web browser would eat up a lot of data and cause streaming issues...

I also mentioned within the last day that I have been binging Dog the Bounty Hunter on www.Pluto.TV.

I was having a lot buffering issues, went over to Firefox for my browser and the buffering issues are gone and I'm getting a higher definition picture.

Why in the fuck do I even use Chrome?

I don't know! For whatever it's worth, my computer guru guy (and the VPN service he uses, a good one) both say that Firefox is the most secure browser, Chrome is very greedy and leaks info all over the place. Firefox has been my default for years, I hate Bing, IE, Edge, and only sometimes use Chrome. On rare occasions, if desperate to connect and I'm having issues on FF or Chrome, I'll try Opera (very lean and fast) or Pale Moon. For secure non-tracking searches, I use DuckDuckGo, though its searches are not as comprehensive as google's.

Again, for whatever it's worth...  ;)
"The greatest unexplored area lies under your hat." -- (Ironically) Unknown

anniem

• Ellevated
  • There oughta be a law!
« Reply #118848 on: Today at 04:54:14 PM »
I don't know! For whatever it's worth, my computer guru guy (and the VPN service he uses, a good one) both say that Firefox is the most secure browser, Chrome is very greedy and leaks info all over the place. Firefox has been my default for years, I hate Bing, IE, Edge, and only sometimes use Chrome. On rare occasions, if desperate to connect and I'm having issues on FF or Chrome, I'll try Opera (very lean and fast) or Pale Moon. For secure non-tracking searches, I use DuckDuckGo, though its searches are not as comprehensive as google's.

I have heard of Opera.
"True funnies are the funniest of all funnies." - Bart Ell

"Don't eat lettuce. Eat cake. Cake never gets recalled." - my brother

damon

• Hall Of Famer
  • Elluminati
« Reply #118849 on: Today at 04:55:14 PM »

I also have used Pale Moon and I do enjoy it but i mainly use firefox as my main browser. I hate IE and Edge. As for a search engine I use Ecosia.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Not aging well. Should have written a book.
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #118850 on: Today at 04:57:46 PM »
IE's rep is so bad that they've changed the name of it...
Eh, nevermind...