Author Topic: Dream Stuff  (Read 91791 times)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
Re: Dream Stuff
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2018, 01:56:44 PM »
Dream, August 22, 2018.

I was at somebody's party, standing by a big swimming pool.  People walked up to me and asked questions and I answered them in an amiable way.  (Wish I could remember the questions.)  A servant walked by with a tray loaded with fruit and I grabbed a nice red apple off of it.  I started munching away on it when a very pretty lady in a yellow bikini approached me.  She was simply beautiful, and had long dark hair.  I thought she was going to ask me a question but just as I was taking the last few bites of the apple, she playfully pushed me into the pool.  (Thankfully I was wearing a swimsuit.)  I surfaced with the apple core clenched between my teeth and climbed out of the pool.  I casually walked over to the long haired woman and before she could say anything, I stuffed the apple core down the front of her bikini top.  A puzzled, hurt look appeared on her face and she left the pool area.  I followed her into the house and saw that she went down some stairs into a basement.  It was really dark in there so in order not to freak her out, I announced that I was following her.  Her voice came out of the darkness, stating that she had expected me to follow her, and that she wanted the two of us to...……….make a life together.  (Sorry, couldn't resist putting that pause in the previous sentence.)   

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2018, 02:59:04 PM »
I dreamed that I passed out on the couch at a frat party. When I woke up, the frat boys were laugh ing at me and point ting at my head.

"Uh oh which one of you drew a dick on my face?" I said.

"Dude look in the mirror," a frat boy said, trying hard not to laugh.

My hair felt funny and I looked in the mirror.

I had long blond hair. "WTF!"

I pulled at the hair. It was a wig, and it did not come off; it had been glued on. It looked bizarre. Bits of  ragged flesh and fatty gobs hung across my brow. I ripped it off.

They had shaved my head. The wig was a bloody human scalp. The glue had been made from human bones. On the inside of the wig was a note writen by burning the lettres into the flesh:
"Fast n Bulbous, I'm going to kill you. "  I did not recognize who had signed it. When questioned, they refused to name the culprit.

As mentioned passing out at a Frat party, indeed almost any party, is a bad thing. Scary dream!

It reminds me, once we shaved head of passed-out friend and they gave him an amateur mustache using contact cement and the hair (he didn't have much hair so the beard wasn't that impressive.)

Another time some friends drove a passed out guy's truck to a field, put him in it, and someone sprayed shaving cream down his pants. The idea was when he finally woke-up he not only would think he drove (and not remembered) but also pissed his pants, or worse. An amateur attempt at a "scared straight" and combo practical joke type of thing, I guess.

Another fun one was that we copied a set of a friend's key (he didn't know) and we would just move his car. Just slightly from his parking position at night. On nights he got really loaded we would park it in a totally new spot (making him think he must have drove drunk and not remembered.) My favorite is that we would often park in a mirror image location. So confusing him because seems like the location but opposite. He never mentioned it and as far as I know nobody has ever told him. I guess this is called "gas lighting" now but then it was just a practical joke.

Fast and Bulbous

• KNYE
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2018, 06:28:26 AM »
As mentioned passing out at a Frat party, indeed almost any party, is a bad thing. Scary dream!

It reminds me, once we shaved head of passed-out friend and they gave him an amateur mustache using contact cement and the hair (he didn't have much hair so the beard wasn't that impressive.)

Another time some friends drove a passed out guy's truck to a field, put him in it, and someone sprayed shaving cream down his pants. The idea was when he finally woke-up he not only would think he drove (and not remembered) but also pissed his pants, or worse. An amateur attempt at a "scared straight" and combo practical joke type of thing, I guess.

Another fun one was that we copied a set of a friend's key (he didn't know) and we would just move his car. Just slightly from his parking position at night. On nights he got really loaded we would park it in a totally new spot (making him think he must have drove drunk and not remembered.) My favorite is that we would often park in a mirror image location. So confusing him because seems like the location but opposite. He never mentioned it and as far as I know nobody has ever told him. I guess this is called "gas lighting" now but then it was just a practical joke.
The prank where you shaved your friend’s head and glued the hair on his lip is so epic that it has melded into the Collective Unconscious. It will be seeping into the dreams of dreamers for 100s of years, just as it did my own dream.

I like the car keys prank too. It’s diabolical.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2018, 02:47:47 PM »
Dream, August 23, 2018.

I was watching an old Charlie Chan movie but not on TV.  It was more like Live-O-Vision, where I was sitting inside the scene itself.  The set had a nice nightclub feel to it, with tables and chairs in the middle and a bar off to the right.  The place was full of people at their tables and at the bar.  All at once I saw Charlie Chan get up from one of the tables.  My lucky dream because this Chan was being played by the master himself, Warner Oland.  He looked very big in Live-O-Vision.  I watched him make his way past the bar where he exited through a door, stage right.  A few minutes later I saw Warner get up from another table and exit out through the same door that he had earlier walked through.  Two Charlie Chans for the price of one.

I think I know why I duplicated Mr. Chan in the dream.  There were at least four Chan movies where the detective was killed by either a knife or a gun while he was sitting in a chair or sleeping in bed.  At least the killers thought he was dead, but no.  In each case, Charlie was able to foresee the impending attack and he would cleverly set up a dummy of himself that would obediently take the blade or the bullet.  Duplicate Chans.  PS, Live-O-Vision or not, the dream was in black and white, though it did have a subtle, bluish tint to it.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2018, 01:57:59 PM »
Dream, August 24, 2018.

I was looking at a picture of the ocean and I was immediately transported there via a strange craft that was flying upside down.  There were some odd, cone shaped rocks that jutted out from the shore line and I tried to look at a map to see where I was, but I was disoriented from flying upside down so I put it away.  I was in a small observation cubicle, bubble like, so I really couldn't see the rest of the aircraft, and there were no wings in sight.  I spent the rest of the dream looking down (or up, since I was upside down) at the people who were frolicking about on the beach.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2018, 01:13:17 PM »
Dreams, August 25, 2018.

I was riding a bike on a dirt road.  There was a big, dry field to my right and I could see a wild haired man out there with no shirt on, gesticulating and shouting.  I tried to ignore him but it wasn't possible because he had a handgun and he fired it at me.  I couldn't hear a whiz of the bullet so I knew his aim was off.  What was funny was that the bike sped up without me pedaling it any harder.  Kind of had a mind of its own, I guess.  After some distance was covered, it slowed back down.

I was pulling a wagon and spent some time trying to store it properly in a small storage shed.  And by small, I mean a storage shed built to store a wagon.  This particular wagon had some tall wooden planks built on it but I was still able to store it inside the shed.  I was worried about moisture occurring and therefore causing rust, but I couldn't figure out how to keep it dry in there.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2018, 03:15:36 PM »
Dream, August 26, 2018.

I walked into an old antique store located at the southern tip of Monroe, Or. (There really was an antique-second hand store there but I only went inside of it a couple of times as a kid.)  Mom and Nana were in there talking to the owner lady who was a friend of the family.  Nana and I looked at a long wooden table quite similar to the one used during Thanksgiving and Christmas get togethers at the Monroe house.  A small boy walked into the store, complaining of a sore throat.  I wanted to get away from him so I walked through an 'employees only' door and entered some living quarters.  There were two very attractiv women hanging around back there and I became very interested in one of them.  (Ha, didn't I previously state that my Monroe dreams tended to be lucid in nature?)  We were about to enjoy a big kiss but she also complained about having a sore throat, and I backed away.  I went back into to the store and saw that Mom was on the phone, calling a doctor on behalf of the sick kid.  A loud voice came out of the speaker phone and it said, "We are switching you over to Chlldrens's Medical Services.  The hourly fee is $185.00 an hour."

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2018, 02:05:49 PM »
Dream, August 27, 2018.

I had another 'flying in an aircraft' dream last night.  I was aboard a big bomber type craft, I don't know aircraft that good but it seemed like it was a vintage, WWII aircraft.  I manned a laser beam weapon that I could aim via an elaborate video system.  A reporter joined me to inquire what my job was and just at that moment, an enemy aircraft was detected, heading our way.  I smiled at the news guy and said, "Watch this."  Utilizing the video system, I aimed my laser at the approaching aircraft and fired a short burst of ray at it. I scored a direct hit and the enemy aircraft (another bomber as I recall) broke up and started to fall.  "As you noticed," I told the guy, "We are over the ocean, but the wreckage should drift just enough to crash right along the coastline."  Sure enough, my girlfriend and I picnicked on the beach later in the day and we sat right amongst the ruins of the downed plane.  Pieces of wreckage still burned here and there, but there were no bodies anywhere.  The people on that plane must have bailed out, at least I like to think so.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2018, 01:01:08 AM »
The prank where you shaved your friend’s head and glued the hair on his lip is so epic that it has melded into the Collective Unconscious. It will be seeping into the dreams of dreamers for 100s of years, just as it did my own dream.

I like the car keys prank too. It’s diabolical.
Thanks! We should start new thread, even. I still have a bug for pranks and jokes that one might never know end even. Won't do any more, of course. Like when I find a letter a mailman lost. Person dropped by accident. Put in my mail by accident, etc. Dont read but open n throw in a coupon, random photo, some random newspaper clipping, whatever at hand, and reseal n send on. Who knows what happened? But fun to laugh about possibilities.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2018, 01:49:35 PM »
Dream, August 28, 2018.

I had a fun dream where I was back in Monroe, Oregon, standing at the open site of my grandfather's pool hall.  (Funny, because there is actually a tavern there now, that was built shortly after the original poolhall was torn down back in 1960.)  It seems as if I was commissioned to rebuild an exact copy of the original building, and there I was, looking over blueprints and overseeing the carpenters as they sawed wood and electricians putting in wiring.  We actually got a lot done, but as usual, it is always kind of dark when I dream about the poolhall.  I remember having a hard time locating some vintage pool tables for use there.  The guy who bank rolled the project appeared to remined me that once everything was done, there was a distinct possibility that he would be putting it up for sale.     

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2018, 05:26:27 AM »
Thanks! We should start new thread, even. I still have a bug for pranks and jokes that one might never know end even. Won't do any more, of course. Like when I find a letter a mailman lost. Person dropped by accident. Put in my mail by accident, etc. Dont read but open n throw in a coupon, random photo, some random newspaper clipping, whatever at hand, and reseal n send on. Who knows what happened? But fun to laugh about possibilities.

Don't let the postal inspector find out about that.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2018, 04:39:44 PM »
Dream, August 29, 2018.

I dreamt that I was standing by a street watching a parade, and a rather strange one at that.  There were people going by and they were covered in bright, colorful clothing, kind of medieval style though there were no knights and armor.  Somebody next to me whispered that Nightmare was approaching and that we were to close our eyes as she passed by.  I closed my eyes but as I heard the clip clop of her horse I opened them a bit to sneak a glimpse.  I saw an utterly beautiful woman with long black hair riding on the horse.  She was covered in a black robe but still I could tell that she had a dynamite figure. 

A hand grabbed onto my shoulder and yanked me away from the parade route.  I looked and saw that it was a military man and I asked him "What, are you a cop?"  The next thing I knew, I was sitting in a jail cell.  It was kind of a joke jail because it only had one cell in it.  There were a couple of chairs in the cell and a small table with a softcover book on it.  I picked up the book and sat in a chair.  It was a western because I could see a cowboy on the cover plus the word Western in the title.  I tried to read it but the pages were incased in ice, as if the book had been immersed in water and then placed in a freezer for awhile.

The cell door opened and another guy was pushed inside.  His name was Terry and we spoke for awhile, though the only thing I can remember that we talked about was our most favorite vintage comic strips.  He liked the Doonesbury strip while I was partial to the Our Boarding House with Major Hoople comic.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2018, 10:31:26 PM »
Don't let the postal inspector find out about that.
Indeed. Don't anymore n statute of limitations etc. When bored, again in years past, waiting for class, at a bus stop, etc where people used to post ads (rooms for rent, odd jobs, for rent, ride shares, for sale, etc) were often handwritten or cheaply printed I would add 'something.' Nothing mean or obscene but weird. Who knows what would happen? The joke is in the thinking of potential "what-ifs."

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2018, 10:40:03 PM »
Dream, August 29, 2018.

I dreamt that I was standing by a street watching a parade, and a rather strange one at that.  There were people going by and they were covered in bright, colorful clothing, kind of medieval style though there were no knights and armor.  Somebody next to me whispered that Nightmare was approaching and that we were to close our eyes as she passed by.  I closed my eyes but as I heard the clip clop of her horse I opened them a bit to sneak a glimpse.  I saw an utterly beautiful woman with long black hair riding on the horse.  She was covered in a black robe but still I could tell that she had a dynamite figure. 

A hand grabbed onto my shoulder and yanked me away from the parade route.  I looked and saw that it was a military man and I asked him "What, are you a cop?"  The next thing I knew, I was sitting in a jail cell.  It was kind of a joke jail because it only had one cell in it.  There were a couple of chairs in the cell and a small table with a softcover book on it.  I picked up the book and sat in a chair.  It was a western because I could see a cowboy on the cover plus the word Western in the title.  I tried to read it but the pages were incased in ice, as if the book had been immersed in water and then placed in a freezer for awhile.

The cell door opened and another guy was pushed inside.  His name was Terry and we spoke for awhile, though the only thing I can remember that we talked about was our most favorite vintage comic strips.  He liked the Doonesbury strip while I was partial to the Our Boarding House with Major Hoople comic.

Can you/have you lucid dreamnt? I have only a few times. Though, oddly, I also had a few in which it was like I was directing, almost, in one case doing so, writing a script or something. Maybe that it was lucid dreaming is but it was like writing/directing me in dream but, oddly, on one hand not doing it. Like Im in dream controlled by another me 'aware' and watching, even making it. Very weird. Strange. Only a few times. Have some at times where I fight the dream n wake up or fight the point of going to 'sleep' when I sensed a bad dream coming
 Again, not often but like a physical kick etc n make awake.

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2018, 11:07:48 PM »
Dream, August 29, 2018.

Wow, what an epic spin on Lady Godiva!  Thanks, Rix, these are awfully entertaining.