Author Topic: Art Bell Thunder Dome  (Read 409 times)

PBR Street Gang

• KIDD
Re: Art Bell Thunder Dome
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2019, 04:51:22 AM »
I can tell you all this, "Trump has no respect for the Deep State and is going to demolish (I hope) them." I also believe Trump will be the "Disclosure" president. Go ahead and laugh but Trump will soon say." UFOs are a real phenomenon. Mark my words - 12/15/2019

PBR Street Gang

• KIDD
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2019, 05:20:41 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PBR Street Gang

• KIDD
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2019, 05:27:12 AM »
Why can't I reply to PolkaDot? WTF WTF

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2019, 08:36:45 AM »
What is going on in here? What is the purpose of this thread, PBR?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2019, 01:13:10 PM »
Well? The weekend is fading fast and I gotta pee, so what's your vision for this thread @PBR Street Gang ?

KSM

• Extreme Moderator
  • Ellightened
  • Voted 863 Sexiest Man Alive By SkankSlut Monthly
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2019, 02:35:39 PM »
Well? The weekend is fading fast and I gotta pee, so what's your vision for this thread @PBR Street Gang ?
lol  yeah it's a fuckin odd one innit. What the bloody Ell is a PBR street gang?  We should meet them 3 o clock after school in the park for a rumble.  You better show this time ;D  I had to handle 18 rectal audits last time coz you said you were "all thumbs"  ::)

Please bring some soup. I like ham and split pea :)
No you're right, let's do it the stupidest way possible because it's easier for you.

"It does what it wants, it is what it intends. That's how it operates, it kills and kills again" - Me

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2019, 03:08:45 PM »
lol  yeah it's a fuckin odd one innit. What the bloody Ell is a PBR street gang?  We should meet them 3 o clock after school in the park for a rumble.  You better show this time ;D  I had to handle 18 rectal audits last time coz you said you were "all thumbs"  ::)

Please bring some soup. I like ham and split pea :)

Eighteen rectal audits...see, this is why I come here. Sad but true. Too funny! That just came from nowhere and I appreciate it.

Did you have to show your wiener? I hate it when that happens

PB

• Elluminati
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2019, 04:03:58 PM »
... What the bloody Ell is a PBR street gang?...

Gangstas that drink shitty beer?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2019, 04:46:33 PM »
Gangstas that drink shitty beer?

I think even gangstas have better taste in beer than Pabst.

Don't quote me though 'cause I ain't said shit

KSM

• Extreme Moderator
  • Ellightened
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2019, 08:05:41 PM »
I think even gangstas have better taste in beer than Pabst.

Don't quote me though 'cause I ain't said shit
Nah, Pabst is as low as beer can get. You guys have Lucky beer down there?  It could be worse than pabst. Utterly rancid. Blue Ribbon too :o
No you're right, let's do it the stupidest way possible because it's easier for you.

"It does what it wants, it is what it intends. That's how it operates, it kills and kills again" - Me

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2019, 08:39:03 PM »
Nah, Pabst is as low as beer can get. You guys have Lucky beer down there?  It could be worse than pabst. Utterly rancid. Blue Ribbon too :o

Guess I'm Lucky to have never had anything worse than Milwaukee's Beast back in the day, which is just about on par with PBR  Lucky sounds like it might be a malt liquor for some reason 

KSM

• Extreme Moderator
  • Ellightened
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2019, 08:43:57 PM »
Guess I'm Lucky to have never had anything worse than Milwaukee's Beast back in the day, which is just about on par with PBR  Lucky sounds like it might be a malt liquor for some reason  :o
@sumethinz new I was told that Lucky beer was essentially the strained sediment at the bottom of a Molson Canadian tank. And Canadian (as we call it) is horrible so the shit in its wake is pure hell.

This is how a shithole thread becomes a real thread. That's what we're doing now.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS this thread now!

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2019, 08:55:12 PM »
@sumethinz new I was told that Lucky beer was essentially the strained sediment at the bottom of a Molson Canadian tank. And Canadian (as we call it) is horrible so the shit in its wake is pure hell.

This is how a shithole thread becomes a real thread. That's what we're doing now.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS this thread now!

In my younger days, Molsen had a mystique associated with it because it was an "import" so it was costly and somehow sophisticated...PULEEZE! That's akin to having a thirst for Coors on the other side of the Rockies. Or was it the Mississippi? But, anyway...

I'm now sufficiently compelled in this thread but it burns. IT BURNS!